i literally have something too say too all of you people here!

cooldude1001

Temporal Navigator
so iv been talking too my guides about this new power i gained from them is that i can actually there birds chatter its really intersting i amde a post on facebook about iv copied it form my profile without my buddies names in the copied bit

but hers what i wrote on facebook

So recently I been listing to birds right and I can actually here what they are taking about since that I can talk too ghost demon's or spirits they have given me a new power

And the birds actually do not say swears

That only on rearly on slight times

it was either sparrows or robins causes its still winter ish or swifts

But straight too the point I was dog walking today with my mum in rhu or whatever it's called and the birds said this that

they said this (There will be a red storm near April time) and that its.my mums Birthday on the April

I'm getting a little upset now because I dont actually know what is going on here with this corano virus

what are your thoughts i would love too know what you think about the birds stuff do you think that i can talk too them?

plz let me know :)

yeah she does but i told her about the birds but she said nothing and as for the voice it sounded like irsh and Scottish together mixed

I think you skipped a few steps in your story... Most moms would think their son hearing voices is a bad thing and go get them checked out. Yours seems to be cool with it?

What part of Scotland? i was born in Ireland years ago now.
Some of the language years ago crossed from the Celts.
amazing so glad that someone knows there language about Celts and thanks again you guys for actually believing in me about all this thing here