"The future ain't what it used to be."

A Test For Time Travellers

Since an awful lot of the people here seem to believe that it's possible to travel to the future, but not the past, you'd think the people saying they traveled to our time would be saying they came here from an earlier time to try to make themselves more believable

Bingo.... I've often thought the very same thing myself... There seems to be a common trend in Hollywood fiction and time travel novels of the time-traveller travelling back from the future. Very rarely is the traveller propelled from the past into the future.

I'm just wondering why none of them claim to be from the past?
e

I came across this claim on YouTube of a person who jumped from 1957 to 2006. The whole video is in Ukrainian, so if you know anybody who speaks the language, it would be useful...lol. Here is google translation of the Youtube description:

"From the point of view of science time travel is impossible. The young man, who appeared to not more than 30 years, says that he was in our time in the past. It seems improbable, however, in favor of this there are a number of evidence. The film looks very convincing. And in the 39th minute picture of Kiev from the future"

I came across this claim on YouTube of a person who jumped from 1957 to 2006. The whole video is in Ukrainian, so if you know anybody who speaks the language, it would be useful...lol. Here is google translation of the Youtube description:

"From the point of view of science time travel is impossible. The young man, who appeared to not more than 30 years, says that he was in our time in the past. It seems improbable, however, in favor of this there are a number of evidence. The film looks very convincing. And in the 39th minute picture of Kiev from the future"

I don't know anyone who speaks Ukranian, but I'll take a look anyway. Most, if not all, of the Youtube videos I've seen so far are ridiculous (some are intentionally so....some I think the people posting them actually expect us to believe), but I'll check this one out.

By the way, I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I don't remember where the other thread was.....that one you posted about the guy who was accused of rape, etc. You mentioned how in the UK people are guilty until proven innocent (I think I knew that)? In the US, it's just the opposite. Innocent until proven guilty. I think the guy was American (was it the John Titor guy? I don't remember.), and I think the people that responded to you were as well. Not sure. So that's why they were saying "oh, you're judging and convicting this guy before anything is proven", etc.

To be honest, I don't know which way I think is better, but this is the wrong thread to post this in anyway, so I'll shut up now, lol.

I don't know anyone who speaks Ukranian, but I'll take a look anyway. Most, if not all, of the Youtube videos I've seen so far are ridiculous (some are intentionally so....some I think the people posting them actually expect us to believe), but I'll check this one out.

By the way, I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I don't remember where the other thread was.....that one you posted about the guy who was accused of rape, etc. You mentioned how in the UK people are guilty until proven innocent (I think I knew that)? In the US, it's just the opposite. Innocent until proven guilty. I think the guy was American (was it the John Titor guy? I don't remember.), and I think the people that responded to you were as well. Not sure. So that's why they were saying "oh, you're judging and convicting this guy before anything is proven", etc.

To be honest, I don't know which way I think is better, but this is the wrong thread to post this in anyway, so I'll shut up now, lol.

Well, I understood video, photograph, and physics, and I also thought I heard some words that sounded like teleport and machine. I thought they were saying he didn't use a machine because it looked like he was supposed to be fading out of the scene, but when they showed it again, I saw him walk out the door. Although since they showed him looking scared and confused, I'm assuming he claimed not to use a machine, because if the time travel was supposed to be accidental, he wouldn't have been using a machine. I think the two bald guys were saying it's impossible by the laws of physics, and I wondered if the place they showed him in was a psychiatric facility as I saw a man in a lab coat, a woman in a nurse's uniform, and a barefoot woman in a robe (a patient?). They let him leave so I guess they determined he wasn't insane? I wasn't quite sure who the guy with the mustache was supposed to be. Another time traveller I guess since they showed and old black and white photo and then what appeared to be a modern scene.

I couldn't figure out why they were showing spaceships. At least I guess that's what they were supposed to be.
And I wasn't sure what that equipment they showed was. So basically, I had no idea what was going on, lol.

I will say that the guys did look just like the men in the photos. Could have been their grandsons. I have no idea why they kept showing the photos of the woman (his wife, I suppose?), as they didn't show her in 2006, so she apparently wasn't supposed to have been with him.. They didn't show anything that appeared to be claiming to be a video of him actually doing anything. If they weren't saying it was, and that he came in and then disappeared from the place, I didn't understand why the film kept fading in and out.

And then they showed the Charlie Chaplin video, and one of the other ones that's been going around the web. The problem with claims like this is..how could a woman talk on a mobile phone in the '20s? There weren't any towers. And who would she be talking to? No one else would have had a mobile phone. How could someone have an ipad? It wouldn't work there (or rather, then).
Someone said there was a hearing aid in the '20s that looked just like a cell phone. But why was she talking into a hearing aid? But if she was a time traveller, why would she let herself get caught on film? Besides the fact that you can't even see what these people are really holding in these videos. She appeared to be an extra, in which case she wouldn't have any lines, so why was she talking? And if she did have lines, why was she saying them into whatever that was?

With the Ukranian guy, even if there was a video (I know modern video recorders didn't exist in '56, but the kind of movie cameras they made home movies with and projectors and everything did), if he claimed to have time travelled accidentally, why would he have a movie camera? He did have a camera around his neck, but it was a regular camera, not a video one.

So, I don't know what any of that was all about, lol. Maybe they'll add subtitles or dub it in English.

I do believe time travel is possible. I don't think I believe any of those people were doing it. Well...I can't say about the man from the Ukraine, since I can't speak Ukranian and don't know what they said.

Hmmm. Over here in UK the law is the same as in U.S. (innocent until proven guilty in a court of law). What I was referring to was the "law of the street" so-to-speak. I was brought up in a tough inner city estate, and crimes against the elderly, against women and against children are not tolerated, even by organised criminal gangsters. I was just expressing that if I was in a pub (bar in U.S.?) with my mates discussing that particular case with them, Poulman would be guilty until proven innocent in our eyes. 4 women on 4 seperate occasions accusing him of the same crime; he's as guilty as sin (imo). But yeah, you're right, wrong place for this post.

Hmmm. Over here in UK the law is the same as in U.S. (innocent until proven guilty in a court of law). What I was referring to was the "law of the street" so-to-speak. I was brought up in a tough inner city estate, and crimes against the elderly, against women and against children are not tolerated, even by organised criminal gangsters. I was just expressing that if I was in a pub (bar in U.S.?) with my mates discussing that particular case with them, Poulman would be guilty until proven innocent in our eyes. 4 women on 4 seperate occasions accusing him of the same crime; he's as guilty as sin (imo). But yeah, you're right, wrong place for this post.

I know exactly what you mean. I grew up in the exact same type of neighbourhood. Although here we don't call it an "estate". That would be where the rich people live. I thought that was the same in UK. And it shows my American ignorance that I didn't know such neighborhoods existed in the UK, lol. I mean, I knew there were tough city nejghbourhoods, but I wasn't aware there was organised crime and the same type of mentality as in inner cities here, or even "inner city" type neighbourhoods. Oh, well, at least i know I'm ignorant. Most Americans aren't aware that they are. Now all the "patriots" and flag-wavers are going to attack me. All of my foreign friends find it amusing that they can say insulting things about the US in front of me and it won't phase me, and in fact, that I laugh and agree, lol.

Bones1776
no time to transfer display image
Admin - board rejects future date of birth at register
Keep hopeful, friends, your time will come

Admin, please do not public my IP

I can assure you that such claims are most certainly false. I know this, because it is well-established that 'travel' into the future would require either one of two situations: 1. The 'traveller' would need to physically reach a velocity of very near the speed of light (this was proven even in your era using atomic clock cycles, but now, is not fully accepted) and 2. The 'traveller' would need to have some sort of knowledge of things which do not exist (that is, future event cycles).
Now, to the subject of what we call 'the past', or, events (or cycles) which have existed; a) "travel" to the past is not only possible, but practical within certain parameters (complex, yet achievable as of 2236 when the first successful experiments were conducted utilizing particle manipulation [simple 'time travel']). Later, the technology developed further, to include physical objects and successful transfer of information, which, by the way, is currently the benchmark for determining 'proof' of the experience. The model remains incomplete, yet provides the only known process for 'time travel' to the 'past'. Return to the 'future' would indicate some sort of future time travel, however, this is not the case, since returning would require a violation of physical laws, the process involves a type of manipulation of the 'present'. Keeping in mind, however, that 'time' itself is an abstract and as such, plays no valid part. It will not be possible to understand the physics, since from your perspective, the required understanding does not yet exist. But, I can successfully transfer information to you, without risk of damaging the 'future' (any alterations are so minute as to remain theoretical in nature). Now, theoretically, given enough 'time', alterations of the 'past' may be the initiators of dramatic change at some point, if one assumes incorrectly that the event line is linear, which it is not. If such a process were determinable and certain, the calculations suggest an exponential increase. However, since no such event line actually exists (at least as currently understood), such worries are not necessary.

Bones1776
no time to transfer display image
Admin - board rejects future date of birth at register
Keep hopeful, friends, your time will come

Admin, please do not public my IP

Hey, out of curiosity, is the original poster of this thread still around? If so, is there any sense to this cryptic response from "Tankersly"? I'm wondering if he/ she is saying that Bones1776 is one of the managers' names that was being asked for in the original post. Just curious.

hello Iam from Portugal, a guy, with 34 years old.

this is my first time in this forum, sorry If I write with errors, my english is not perfect and Im writing in my samsung tablet, Im not using online translator to help...

I guess that, is almost impossible for someone to time travel alone, its necessary huge technology to create a wormhole (vortex, portal) manipulating anti-matter, and a huge amount lf energy to keep the "other side of the portal" open, and the time tunnel constant.

its necessary a team of many scientists, a huge budget of millions of dollars, and technology, I believe the project CERN, particles collider, its a kind of time travel experiment, but they lie to us telling they are studying the "big bang"..

There is no "past", or "Future", there is online the "now", the time is a perception, its a spiral without beginning or end, without divisions.

past there is no more, past are only memories.

and the future is the "present" continuing for years and years, thomorrow is "future" but is still the present line continuing to eternety, (sorry my english!!)

its difficult to travel to the "future" because there is not only one future, but there are many probable futures and paralell realities (as mentioned in quantum physics).

so if someone travels to the year 2019, for example, he doesn't knows if is travelling to our earth 2019 future's, or to another paralell earth future in 2019, because there are many paralell futures at the same time, in parallel dimensions (they are different in density and in vibration).

I guess the only way, for people, to time travel, is in "mind travel" remote viewing, projectiology, astral travel.

I study and practise spirituality since mine 17 years old, I also like to read about quantum physics, metaphysics, gnosis, remote viewing,

sometimes I make astral projections, and I saw a nuclear blast in year 2017, but I didnt perceived the location or country

regards

silvio

Hey, out of curiosity, is the original poster of this thread still around? If so, is there any sense to this cryptic response from "Tankersly"? I'm wondering if he/ she is saying that Bones1776 is one of the managers' names that was being asked for in the original post. Just curious.

Hey, not to harp on this, but I was looking back at this old thread. I tested something out and the poster "Tankersly" was indeed right - if you try to register to this board with a date of birth in the future, the registration will be rejected. Admins, shouldn't this detail be altered in an effort to be more hospitable? You know, just in case??? :) :) :)

IF someone is capable of traveling through time I would hope that they would be able to figure out how to make it through the registration process of this site, which includes using the appropriate dates that would apply to this time period. o_O

If it was possible for somebody to travel through time, why would that person seek out a time travel forum, and spend their time trying to convince people that they have travelled through time? Just makes no sense to me. If I was a time traveller, I could think of a 101 creative ways to spend my time (no-pun-intended) other than posting on a forum.

If it was possible for somebody to travel through time, why would that person seek out a time travel forum, and spend their time trying to convince people that they have travelled through time? Just makes no sense to me. If I was a time traveller, I could think of a 101 creative ways to spend my time (no-pun-intended) other than posting on a forum.

It would depend what kind of beings the time travelers were; if they were similar to us, then it could be possible for them to seek out some form of entertainment, such as participating in a forum like this one. If I traveled back to the old west, probably would end up in a Saloon at some point.

If the time travelers are advanced beyond the need for entertainment, then yeah, there would be no reason why they would participate in an on-line discussion forum.

lots of flaws here by a slew of posters. This long ass thread has been interesting and probably a right of passage for any new members, or at least that makes me feel better about myself both being a new member and one who just read through it all (I did skip a few chapters in Isaiah...).
Flaw 1: There does exist the possibility that the thread starter would never let facts dissuade them from their internal belief system, and would refute an accurate answer, which couldn't be proven either way, really
Flaw 2: No real time traveler would agree to provide a statistically significant amount of proof, as a time traveler taking the time to post on a forum, most likely forbidden stuff for time travelers, especially with the permanency of data on the Internet, would most certainly open himself up to getting caught. Who would risk such a great gig for a little bit of anonymous ego boost. I can't imagine time travelers would get slaps on the wrist for such unnecessary infractions. But this is all based on the premise that time traveling is a top secret project with some level of oversight, albeit plagued with corruption
Flaw 3: that post about everybody doodling on pieces of paper, exchanging information both ways and having no possibility of future changing past, or past changing future, implies, I think, that the future cannot be changed, and for personal reasons I cannot accept that so I'll overstep logic and just claim it's a flaw and probably take hell for saying it.
Flaw 4: the assumption that the thread starter is not, in fact, seeking out other time travelers, so he can "off" them and pursue his own god-syndrome agenda...

I came across this claim on YouTube of a person who jumped from 1957 to 2006. The whole video is in Ukrainian, so if you know anybody who speaks the language, it would be useful...lol. ...

It is in Russian, not in Ukrainian. I understand it pefectly and I can make subtitles in English. If you tell me how :)

ooohhhh people, when I simply transcripted it, it loosed its sense. It is useful only as subtitles. Maybe it will be best if you play the video and on another text file to read while watching.

Finally, I made it. Translated all. It appeared much more time consuming and harder, than I expected. I was forwarding back and forward the video numerous times, typed as a type writer. I lost 2 days spare time. I wander if somebody will even decide to say "Thank you!"

Here is the translation time - lined:
With //// is marked what is written on the background.

00:00 Telechanel 1+A production

00:03 From scientific point of view, time traveling is impossible.

00:10 As a beginning I would like to show you a video record from my office.

00:14 The last thing I remember is the wednesday of 23 April 1958 year.

00:20 1+1 production

00:23 The young man, who looks like no more than 30 years of age claims, that he came to our time from the

past.

00:27 This seems impossible, however many proofs verify it.

00:33 But can we imagine, that on this photo and on the record of this camera, made 48 years one from another

is one and the same man at one and the same age.

00:41 Project of Ilarion Pavliuk, Oleg Rogodji and Vladimir Raibas

00:46 Yes, this is him. They brought him here in the same clothing as in the picture.

00:49 I personally believe, that this is only a photographic likeness.

00:53 Can you imagine, that on this photo and the modern video record, that are made 48 years apart is one

and

the same person at one and the same age.

01:05 Everybody thinks, that knows what time means until they ask "When actually is the time?".

01:11 You see here how this young man walks along the corridor, turns, and enters in the room, which has only

one exit.

01:30 This program is dedicated to an arguable topic. The represented theories and suggestions can not be

considered absolutely truthful and need further scientific verification. All reproductions are made based

on the testimonies of eye witnesses.

01:44 ... and we can say, that time traveling is not possible, but this photo show the opposite.

01:57 Aliens

02:02 We have several facts, that confirm the existence of this man. The video record from the year of 2006

and several black and white photos.

02:14 But all of them are only a circumstantial evidence.

02:18 But exactly they can turn our perception of time.

//// Pavel Kurtikov psychotherapists

02:23 I think, that the whole story is very confusing, and this man can be my patient. So far I still do not

know who is he really.

02:33 A young man, who was no more than 30 years old, was found on this intersection in one of the house

complexes in Kiev.

//// Sergei Onopenko Regional Police Officer

02:42 There are people, who visually clearly differ from the common picture. This was the situation with this

guy.

02:47 He was looking like a lost tourist, who was looking with a big surprise and even a bit of apprehension

at an usual 9 - floor block.

02:58 He alone came to us and asked for his address. I remember, that he asked about Peshchiannaia street. I

do not know such a street. Then he specified, that it is in the region of Shuliavka. We checked the map.

There was no such a street there. Then he said "And what is the date right now?" We answered tuesday, 23rd

April, 2006 year. He said "This can't be true".

03:25 According to the police officer Sergei Onopenko, this young man looked strange enough on the background

of the modern town.

03:38 He was old - fashionably dressed, but his clothes were not worn out. He was holding in his hand a "Fet"

camera, which now can be bought from an antique shop.

03:50 But what surprised the most were his documents.

03:57 He showed us his comsomol ticket and we instantly understood, that this man may be crazy. The comsomol

ticket was like new. There was a photo in it. And the photo was identical with our guy.

//// LEFT SIDE: Comsomol ticket / N11421070 / Third name: Ponorenko / Name and second name Sergei
Valentinovitch / Year of birth: March 1932 / Time when joined the VLKSM: June 1950 / Name of the organization
that provided the ticket: Solomeiskii Region of VLKSMU / town Kiev / *follow two signatures, stamp -
unreadable and date 20 January 1956* RIGHT SIDE: The same information in ukrainian.

04:10 I can say a strange situation. We were obligated to represent him in the psychiatry.

//// Pavel Gross Ufologist, associate researcher in the "UFO" research center

04:16 This guy did not appear in our time by his will. He really was in shock. He didn't know where is he,
what happened with him, what to do. We would not know how all this could end if they haven't brought him in

the
local psychiatrist department.

04:33 This video record was made in one of the private psychiatric clinics, where they brought this man.
Those, who saw him the same day say, that he was gradually submersing in himself and was becoming more and
more distracted.

04:51: I remember, that he was dressed strangely and he didn't want to take his coat off.

//// Elena Mihnevitch Nurse

04:55: As general he looked worried.

05:01: At the moment when they called me, he looked at the mobile phone, like he was seing such thing for the
first time.

05:11: Then I realized, that they have brought us a hard patient.

05:17: Once in the clinic, the young man did not want to part from none of his posessions.

05:26: The camera, even the coat, everything remained with him. Only the comsomol ticket was added to the
medical documentation, gathered by the psychologist.

05:42: Please, enter, young man. Sit down.

05:56: When he entered, I asked him to sit down.

//// Pavel Kurtikov psychoterapist

05:58: He performedmy request, but he was unsure, even maybe cautious. Then he saw the clockon the wall. It
was exactly half past one.

06:08: How are you feeling right now? Young man, is everything with you alright? Young man, if you are going
to be silent all the time, and we together with you can not find a way to communicate, it will be very hard
for me to help you.

06:25: I am not sure, that I need your help.

06:30: But why are you thinking like that?

06:33: Which day is now?

06:35: 23rd April 2006th year.

06:38: The last thing I remember was the Wednesday, 23rd April, 1958th year.

06:46: This is very interesting. You want to say, that you appeared in the future, from your point of view.

06:52: I don't know.

06:56: This looks like a time disorientation, or subjective interpretation of time. As general such a

symptoms
in the organism perform protective functions. People, especially those, who suffered a serious trauma or
stress, principally show symptoms of escaping from the reality, submersing in themselfs, going back to their
memories, because they feel comfortable there, but in the case with this young man, it was different.

07:20: Nevertheless, lets introduce each - other.

07:24: My name is Ponomarenko, Sergei. I was born in Kiev in 17th June, 1932

07:32: Yes, but I would give you 25, 26, but no more than 30 years of age.

07:38: I am 25. You can calculate that by yourself.

07:43: Well, fine. Can you remember the moment, before you appeared in our time?

07:52: I was in a day off, and wanted to go for a walk. I took my camera and right in the yard I saw a
strange object in the sky. It was looking like a bell, but was something different. It was flying in a
strange trajectory. I can't explain better what I saw. Better process the film. Then maybe it will become
clear.

08:18: This was looking like a psychotic disorder, connected with time disorientation. But to be established
a definite diagnose, of course, a longer monitoring is required. This is why I offered him to remain in our
hospital for observation. Then I noticed how he is looking at the clock, which was hanging on the wall.

08:39: The arrows of your clock stopped. Tell me, whats the time now?

08:51: The time was backward. The clock on the wall was showing half past one. My watch was showing exactly
the same time. We were talking with him at least half an hour. I gave him a paper, and asked him to write
down his last memories. I took him to the assistant. When I came back, I saw, that the clock on the wall and
the watch were working again, correct with 32 minutes backwards.

09:17: Of course, we may assume, that the usual clock on the wall simply stop.

09:30: But it is hard to question the quality Swiss watch, that the doctor had. It also was 32 minutes
backwards.

09:47: For the modern physics the term "time" is something like the Pandora box. If it becomes fully
researched and puzzled out, then it is unclear what the outcome may be.

//// Vladimir Bronevskii Phd in physics and technics

10:04: After the first exam of the patient, the doctor discovered, that in his office all of the clocks are
backward. Unchanged somehow remained only the time, shown on the video record.

10:16: It is hard for us to understand it, but the importance are not the watches. We are dealing with an
unexplained even from a scientific point of view phenomenon. You understand, when at one and the same time
electronics fails, connections are lost, engines stop, it is impossible to be explained only with a
technical failure and to close our eyes for obvious things. After all, the time has the possibility to go
backwards.

10:41: As known, practically time traveling is not possible. According to our conception of the world, time
is irreversible, and goes only in one direction - on one way road from the past to the future, the events of
which remain a mystery for us. We may plan our next day, we may talk about the previous, and no exceptions
from this are possible. But what if, however, there is a road back.

//// Vadim Chernobrov Ufologist

11:15: The time is the same environment as the space. It has width, debt, height. On the same way as the
space has 3 dimensions, the time is multi - dimensional.

11:27: For the classical physics the direction of time does not matter. Is it going forward, or backwards,
with positive or negative sign, but for the usual person, the time represents as an asymmetric phenomenon. We
place principal difference between past and future. For us they are as different as cause and consequence.
Therefore, the classic term "time" as for us sounds absurd. But for the science it is good.

12:07 Different from the other people, one man - Albert Einstein was not this categorical and spoke, that the
time can slow down. According to his theory if a spaceship travels with a speed, closer to the speed of the
light, the time in it can stop.

12:30 With the help of a strong gravity the time can be influenced to the point when it stops with the such
called Shvartz sphere. This is a sphere, that hypothetically limits the black energy. And what is outside the
sphere, after its border? While we are traveling through the dark matter the time slows down and slows down,
right on the border of the sphere it stops. But if we hypothetically proceed our journey further, what will
happen? It would have stopped already. It may remain stopped as it is, or it may start going on the opposite
direction.

13:17 Pavel Krutikov could quietly forget about his patient. Furthermore nobody was searching for him. But in
April 2006, the doctor started his own investigation.

13:32 I remember my first impressions and the behavior of my patient, and all that he told, even his
comsomol ticket. Everything this looked very truthful. And of course, I wanted to solve this case. I needed
to know what was on his photographic film.

13:47: The first thing he did was to find a specialist, who knows how to process old unprocessed films.

14:00: To tell the true, I was surprised. It was an old photographic film with 36 frames. All this was from a
past era. Its manufacturing ended in the 70's maybe even earlier.

//// Vladim Poizner Photographer

14:13: Still not knowing about the strange story of the film, the photographer was surprised and wanted to
know how, and mainly who managed to store it for so many years.

14:28: This unprocessed film can be stored for 2 years, 3 at max, and end. The jelly base, which is holding
the emulsion decomposes and the film goes in the garbage. And here we are talking about 40 years at least.
- And what was the condition of the film?
- Based on the photos, it was perfect. It was hard to find the needed reactives. They are not produced
anymore. I had to do some chemicals by myself, I was looking from what, but after all the photos were done,
and they were curious.

15:00 And so, several photos were made, which made the doctor think how his patient could do them. The first
photos were from well known by the doctor places in Kiev at the end of the 50's.

15:20: Followed several photos of an young man, who looked very similarly to Sergei Ponomorenko.

15:27: On the next photos was a good looking young woman at around 20 years old. The doctor suggested, that

this is a Ponomarenko's friend.

15:43: And at the end, the most curious of all photos. On it really, as Ponomorenko said, was captured an
unknown flying object, looking like a bell.

16:01 This is not a defect of the film, neither is a problem with the processing. These objects really were
in the objective during the making of the photos.

16:12 The researchers of anomalies know different shapes of unknown flying objects. The majority of them are
shaped like disks, or globes. Quite rare are being reported ellipses, cylinders, and triangles. Reported bell
- like shape of the flying objects are an exception from the rule. This photo is made by an Australian
citizen on the second of April, 1966

//// 2 April 1966 year Balvin, Malburn, Australia

16:42 The Victorian society of studding of flying saucers made an expertise of this photo and concluded first
that this is a bell, and second, this is the first photograph of an UFO shaped as a bell.

//// Photo made 2 April ----unreadable / with the camera -----unreadable / The frame is well documented /
Victorian society ----unreadable / unreadable --- the town of ---- unreadable / by sketching the angle of the
camera, the destinations, the azimuth of the sun, and fixed reflection of the light from the UFO. / As a
starting point for the calculations of the destination and the height was used a photographed chimney tube /
The society established, that the photo / "does not contain signs of ---- unreadable"

17:00 But if the photography, made from the Ponomarenko's film also shows a bell - shaped object, then our
researchers are ready to question the success of the Australian ufologists.

17:13 I have no doubts, that this is a bell. The thing is different. What if this man brought in the clinic
says the truth and he really came to us from the year of 1958.

17:32 The situation was very difficult. I have a patient, who claims, that has come from the past. I, as a
doctor - psychiatrist must establish a diagnose and to prescribe him a treatment. And all of the sudden, I
find proofs for his claim. On the photography, there is really something like an UFO.

18:06 Doctor, tell me, is there something wrong with me?
- You see, Seriodja, I am not considering you ill. There are still things, that I have to consider. I hope,
that you will help me.
- I am already here and I want to to go home. Do you understand, in my time.
- Seriodja, here we have photos, made from your camera's film. I am mostly interested from this photo. See
it, please.
- Are you convinced now, that I do not lie? I still do not know what was this object and what happened with
me. While taking the picture, I saw through the lense of the camera a completely different world around me.

Back