Aiding Time Travelers Paradox

Skarpz

Quantum Scribe
The time traveler's go into the past at the exact moment where the person who aided the information of where they would be and then that person records the information and posts it online for them to see so that they could go back to that exact time and eventually meet up with the person who aided them in going to that spot to meet him and say exactly what they said.

That kind of reminds me of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure when they see themselves go out of the phone booth and talk to themselves and then later on in the journey they are themselves coming out of the booth talking with their former selves.

The only difference between those tow stories are that they are separate people in the first one and the same people in the second story.

And then there's the meeting of someone in the future with someone of the past and giving clues to tell how they got to where they were at and then the person who aided the time traveler just linked the tow people together so that the person in the archives could hear themselves in the future.

Trying to figure out paradoxes and it's difficult. Don't know if I'm doing a good job or not on this.

Who cares? As long as the time traveler lives it doesn't matter! The form is unimportant. We are always changing form. eat some cheese and call me in the morning /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't think you got my message since you didn't answer. Or maybe I got you at the wrong "time" =P

Sometimes it takes action to make it happen though. If nothing is done then nothing really happens for the better or at all.

What message?

Nothing. you told me to call you in the morning. Messages that the time travelers sent are what's important. We must do what we can and even though things may seem as if they don't change we must make a difference in this world.

Or could all be crazy talk. Who knows right?

Did you eat the cheese? It changes your gravitic signature. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif This forum has become a ghost town.

I'm bored and nobody's talking. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif The terms of service and rules forum is blocked.

Yup, create a distraction. Get off topic. You'll never know why this can be important and why it can happen. If you truly time travel, this paradox could happen.

Then again, I might not know what I'm talking about. You decide, but think about it all before just shifting your attention elsewhere when you might not realize the importance in knowing what you can and figuring out things.

It might not be that important as to why it happens and it happens though, but the real thing is learning from it.

To me everything can be learned from since it might be useful later on. In time travel, every detail can be important. It's just too bad I don't have a good memory as some others.