"The future ain't what it used to be."

An Experiment I conducted...Searching for a Time Traveler

Captain_Nemo

Timekeeper
I have long been interested in the possibility of Time Travelers from the future visiting us as observers. So, recently I have been conducting a simple experiment in which I have posted a notice on Craigslist in search of a possible time traveler. What I have found is that the postings are quickly removed from the various cities I have posted on. However I did get a response once from someone out of Colorado Springs, CO, 'claiming' to be a traveler. So far he has not responded back to my e-mails. His reply is:

"Hello my friend there is no way to prove I'm no joke, I'm trapped here with no way back but I do have one photo of the reality converter see there is no such thing as time travel because time is a illusion life is no more than a dream in a dream state of our universes electro magnetic output kinda like what we call thought so we made made a device to distort our universes reality"

Well, it's an interesting idea. So, I would like to propose doing additional postings "In Search for a Time Traveler," perhaps on this web site and see what responses I might receive. Anyone have suggestions in probing for time travelers via Internet?

Thanks

Kronos 1875

Back