Andrew D. Basiago is a fake.

Veritus

Temporal Novice
Andrew D. Basiago is a lawyer claiming to have time traveled for the government when he was a kid. He is also running for president in 2016 in addition to holding a "Truth" campaign for this attempt at presidency. He is a complete liar and has been caught creating and operating "Fake" profiles on Facebook to comment on his own posts to try and validate them with these "Fake" profiles. IP addresses of the "Fake" profiles have pinged back to his own laptop. He is a disgrace to the whole time travel community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, heard of Andrew. I've never studied him, but I don't get a good feeling about his story, especially since he included Obama in the mix, saying he landed on Mars with him. I can't really form an opinion either way, though, without a full investigation.

Yes, heard of Andrew. I've never studied him, but I don't get a good feeling about his story, especially since he included Obama in the mix, saying he landed on Mars with him. I can't really form an opinion either way, though, without a full investigation.
Good stance to take Paula. Never accept or discard anything without investigation. To many blind believers these days. The only reason I take the stance I do is because I did believe in him at one time, in which he asked me to become the "Musical Director" of his 2016 presidential campaign. After a few signs and a few red flags I used my research society "Earth's International Research Society" to fully investigate and research all things "Andrew D. Basiago", in which the things we uncovered were pretty disgusting. At this point I'm just informing others before they make the same mistake I did.

Funny he is being brought up. I thought his story was patently absurd and I snorted when I heard he was running for President.

Well what makes you believe so wholeheartedly in John Titor?

. After a few signs and a few red flags I used my research society "Earth's International Research Society" to fully investigate and research all things "Andrew D. Basiago", in which the things we uncovered were pretty disgusting. At this point I'm just informing others before they make the same mistake I did.
What things did you uncover? (P.S. I have not done much research on the fellow, but do know that before all this trip-to-Mars and Gettysburg malarky began, Andrew Basiago was a lawyer for a gaming company who were trying to publish/develop a Time Traveller game. Additionally, he basically debunked himself with his Mars baloney, lol).