Attention: Humans of the World

Tech Von

Temporal Novice
Your society is in such ways becoming ''worse''. Understand, we will run out of fossil fuels and lose all our resources, we have been wasting energy. And we need to conserve it. I am from the year 2103, and I am actually just surviving a nuclear disaster that started in the episode of where Russia sold the French and Italian government 50000x the amount of Nuclear weapons in India, Russia, NK, and etc.....
So strong, that they plan to use it on the USA. And they have done that just in 2101. But, Italy made a mistake and send some into Germany. Germany was neutral about it, but I was in Germany at the time. And nuclear attack killed. And a strange virus known as ''VO5'' has started to take over and hurt us. The virus is carried in the air as bacteria and eats away our bacteria and kills tissue. Exploding the cells, leaving blood leaking out. If you have it, you start to vomit blood, and blood comes out of every point of your body.

There is more to come I have to tell you, but.....

Your society is in such ways becoming ''worse''. Understand, we will run out of fossil fuels and lose all our resources, we have been wasting energy. And we need to conserve it. I am from the year 2103, and I am actually just surviving a nuclear disaster that started in the episode of where Russia sold the French and Italian government 50000x the amount of Nuclear weapons in India, Russia, NK, and etc.....
So strong, that they plan to use it on the USA. And they have done that just in 2101. But, Italy made a mistake and send some into Germany. Germany was neutral about it, but I was in Germany at the time. And nuclear attack killed. And a strange virus known as ''VO5'' has started to take over and hurt us. The virus is carried in the air as bacteria and eats away our bacteria and kills tissue. Exploding the cells, leaving blood leaking out. If you have it, you start to vomit blood, and blood comes out of every point of your body.

Show us pictures of your time machine. And tell us how it works.

Why is the vo5 virus the same name as the vo5 hair product?

As a representative of the future, you sure write poorly. A sign of the decline in education perhaps? o_O

As a representative of the future, you sure write poorly. A sign of the decline in education perhaps? o_O

zuuADlj.jpg