"The future ain't what it used to be."

BBC Horizon on Parallel Universes, Alternate timelines & multiverse and M-theory

servantx

Timekeeper
Education time for fellow TTI members to understand things beyond the knowledge of the skeptic debunkers who mock frequently here.

Let's spend 45 mins to understand the 11th dimension, M-theory, Parallel universes, alternative timelines and multiverse. This documentary was aired in the early 2000s, so sorry about the old footage of CRT monitors. The newer LCD/LED screens and Flexible OLED displays of the 2010s were not available yet at that time. But this 'older knowledge' video could give you basic ideas of where the world of Physics is up to 10 years ago outside this message board.

Feel free to write your ideas and understanding of parallel universes and alternate timelines in this thread, and no one shall discourage each other who have limited knowledge. No one is expert. Let's be gracous to each other.

Going to Parallel universes with a time machine is like growing up.This is like people dieing at a certain age and some people dieing at another age.Those that never time travel are at age one.Those that time travel are at age one or more.I believe that time travel happens all the time but you time travel at very small fractions of time.The universe is being mixed with it's future and present all the time at very small fractions of time.That means that parts of the universe are disappearing at small fraction of time.Imagine amplifying that affect by a larger fraction of time.

Going to Parallel universes with a time machine is like growing up.This is like people dieing at a certain age and some people dieing at another age.Those that never time travel are at age one.Those that time travel are at age one or more.I believe that time travel happens all the time but you time travel at very small fractions of time.The universe is being mixed with it's future and present all the time at very small fractions of time.That means that parts of the universe are disappearing at small fraction of time.Imagine amplifying that affect by a larger fraction of time.

Hi Time Tunnel,

What method/research/technology do you think is possible to "amplify that affect by a larger fraction of time"?

It is just a idea i had.The idea is to use greater and greater time dialation produced by placing 100 objects on top top of one another going up and down at 100 miles per hour simultaneously for three to six years.The object on top is going 100,000 miles per hour so it has a greater time dialation than the objects below it.
So the object on top if you were on it would seem like 3 Years past.
While someone on earth on the ground will experience 3 Years 1.0518389195203781 Seconds.
So someone on the earth on the ground would be one second in the future.
If you were on object 50 in the stack it would be going 50,000 miles per hour.
Object 50 in the stack if you were on it would seem like 3 Years past.
While someone on earth on the ground will experience 3 Years 0.2629597336053848 Seconds.
So someone on the earth on the ground would be one half a second in the present.Which is the past for the object on top.
Do you get it?I got the information from the websight on post 141 of the thread Is This a CIA, Navy Seal Time Traveling Disclosure?

It is just a idea i had.The idea is to use greater and greater time dialation produced by placing 100 objects on top top of one another going up and down at 100 miles per hour simultaneously for three to six years.The object on top is going 100,000 miles per hour so it has a greater time dialation than the objects below it.
So the object on top if you were on it would seem like 3 Years past.
While someone on earth on the ground will experience 3 Years 1.0518389195203781 Seconds.
So someone on the earth on the ground would be one second in the future.
If you were on object 50 in the stack it would be going 50,000 miles per hour.
Object 50 in the stack if you were on it would seem like 3 Years past.
While someone on earth on the ground will experience 3 Years 0.2629597336053848 Seconds.
So someone on the earth on the ground would be one half a second in the present.Which is the past for the object on top.
Do you get it?I got the information from the websight on post 141 of the thread Is This a CIA, Navy Seal Time Traveling Disclosure?

Interesting idea, so how do you keep the person on the stack alive, and keep the objects align/move? What powered the objects in the stack?

You can use motors powered by electricity that push on each other using flat gears to push each other up.The power source is electricity that comes from a gasoline powered generator.You can go 1000 miles per hour and it would still works.Just would take longer to get a second worth of time dialation at the top object and a half a second of time dialation in the center.A person could servive a thousand miles per hour.But you have to keep the device on for a little over a hundred years.But there are work arounds.I believe you could tunnel through time with this.Since you already have acess to the present and the future.The times are connected to the material of the time machine.So you can move them anywhere you like even through each other.meaning into past or future.

You can use motors powered by electricity that push on each other using flat gears to push each other up.The power source is electricity that comes from a gasoline powered generator.You can go 1000 miles per hour and it would still works.Just would take longer to get a second worth of time dialation at the top object and a half a second of time dialation in the center.A person could servive a thousand miles per hour.But you have to keep the device on for a little over a hundred years.But there are work arounds.I believe you could tunnel through time with this.Since you already have acess to the present and the future.The times are connected to the material of the time machine.So you can move them anywhere you like even through each other.meaning into past or future.

I think your machine might work, but the time dilation in this approach will be less than 1 second. To make a significant jump to the future you need to approach faster to near the speed of light, and the person cannot survive in that momentum, as the blood vessel will have problem circulating around human body at that speed. The human body will fall apart because of its mass.

This website provide the calculator to calculate the relativistic momentum.
Relativistic Momentum

Would a human be able to travel at 10,000 miles per hour comfortably for years in a vehicle flying in earth atmosphere?

I could use many of these time machines side by side.At 10,000 miles per hour you could start each time machine 0.010518386960029602 Seconds later than the other.To take advantage of that time dialation affect.We were talking about.Because that would amplify the effect.

Would a human be able to travel at 10,000 miles per hour comfortably for years in a vehicle flying in earth atmosphere?

I could use many of these time machines side by side.At 10,000 miles per hour you could start each time machine 0.010518386960029602 Seconds later than the other.To take advantage of that time dialation affect.We were talking about.Because that would amplify the effect.

In that case the power source must be continuous for years and the objects cannot be mobile. The machine stack need to be connected to an external ground power source for stable power.

Let's say each machine can jump approximately 0.01 sec as you said, then you will need 100 machines to jump for one second, and 31,536,000 machines to jump for one year, that means it will take 1892160000 machines to do a jump of 60 years. It may not be achievable in an environment with limited resources and power.

Also, it looks like this model can only jump forward in time, but not backward or touching any physics of M-theory and multiverse mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

You would be able to go from the present to the future and from the future to the present.That is what it does.Look at it again if you do not believe me.I would be happy to go for one hour into the future.What do you mean objects cannot be mobile.The device must move down and up for it to work.The movement up and down prevents each part from getting to far away.I would need 6000 time machines to go a minute to go a minute into future.I would need 360,000 time machines to go a hour.I believe the time machines can be miniaturized as well.That way they require less power to operate.

Back