Canidates New World Order Associations :)

TheCigSmokingMan

Rift Surfer
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread281087/pg1

I found this on AboveTopSecret.com...
Interesting stuff as to what "associations" to the NWO our current canidates have...

It's ("All Seeing") Eye Opening... :)

TheCigMan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelldor posted on 27-5-2007 @ 08:00 AM

I looked up all the candidates and some undeclared ones. If I forgot 1, let me know.

BB - Bilderberger
TC - Trilateralist
CFR - Council on Foreign Relations
M - Mason
RS - Rhodes Scholar
S&B - Skull & Bones

Dems:
-------

Joe Biden - CFR

Hillary Clinton - BB (Bill - CFR/TC/BB/RS)

Chriss Dodd - CFR/TC

John Edwards - BG

Al Gore - CFR/M

Mike Gravel - None, but is for international carbon tax :/

Dennis Kucinich - None, but is against 2nd Amendment :/

John Kerry - S&B

Barack Obama - CFR

Bill Richardson - CFR/BB

Reps:
------

Sam Brownback - OPUS DEI

Jim Gilmore - Unknown, "USA national terrorism policy writer, head of the Gilmore Commission. Very bad guy w/ tight Bush connections."

Newt Gingrich - CFR

Rudy Giuliani - CFR

Charles Hagel - CFR, TC, BB

Mike Huckabee - None, anti free trade, pro fair trade, pro Iraq war.

Duncan Hunter - None, Anti-illegal immigration, pro fence, but involved in Iraq reconstruction corruption:

"According to The New York Times, the provision closing the Office of the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction as of Oct. 1, 2007, was tacked on at the last minute to a complex military authorization bill by staffers of Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee."

In fairness though, Duncan Hunter voted against both NAFTA and CAFTA, and has said that "both trade agreements were “bad deals” that he would “junk” if elected president."

John McCain - CFR

George Pataki - BB, possibly S&B, as he went to Yale.

Ron Paul - None, against NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU, SPPI, Tyranny, pro freedom, liberty, eliminating the Federal Reserve System and IRS, and is dedicated to restoring the Constitution. Voted against Patriot Act and Iraq War. Anti-illegal immigration. Abolish dept. of Homeland Security.

Mitt Romney - Mormon church linked to Freemasons, and owns Pepsico - TC

Tom Tancredo - None, Anti internationalists, Anti WTO free trade and CAFTA, but very pro-Iraq war. Sounded very bigoted against Muslims in the Rudy Giuliani vs. Ron Paul exchange. Crony for AIPAC (Israel).

"People have to understand what we're talking about here. The president of the United States is an internationalist," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. "He is going to do what he can to create a place where the idea of America is just that – it's an idea. It's not an actual place defined by borders. I mean this is where this guy is really going."

Fred Thompson - CFR

Tommy Thompson - None. Health and Human Services secretary for Bush jr. Pushed for mandatory vaccines, and an amendment in a Homeland Security Bill, that would give him sweeping powers to declare martial law and do forced inoculations.

"Even more sinister, however, is that this provision reintroduces proposals which were previously rejected by most states in last years' Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA). Calling for mandatory vaccination, MEHPA allows for confiscation of real estate, food, medicine and other property; and outlines plans to herd afflicted citizens into stadiums.

Bemoaning that the provision was "snuck into the bill at the last minute," Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) said, "It is hard to think of a more blatant violation of liberty than allowing government officials to force peopleto receive potentially dangerous vaccines based on hypothetical risks."

The upcoming election is the most important one in our nations history. In this election, you must choose between authoritarian tyranny under the North American Union/New World Order, or choose freedom, liberty, and the full restoration of the Constitution. NOTHING is more important! Not Iraq, health care, or education. If you do not choose to "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic", then the USA will cease to exist. Our nations sovereignty and Constitution are under attack by these globalist groups that wish to merge us with Canada and Mexico, and force the "Amero" upon us.

Ron Paul is clearly our best choice.

Fred Thompson Nightmare :)

Last night, I had a dream / nightmare that Fred Thompson was the leader of vast corporate pyramid scheme.

I think it was pyschic vision not to vote for him :)

TheCigMan