"The future ain't what it used to be."

children verses monster, children win! 1-to-0

servantx

Timekeeper
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26090458-401,00.html

0,,6947161,00.jpg

PHOTOS have emerged of a mutant creature which “sparked fear and confusion” by climbing out of a cave and approaching a group of children in Panama.

The photos appear to show the creature as a slimy, hairless humanoid.

Already dubbed “Gollum” by the UK tabloids, the 150cm tall creature emerged from a cave behind a waterfall on the shores of a lake near the small town of Cerro Azul and is drawing comparisons to the so-called "Montauk monster" found on the shores of a New York beach last year.

The children claim it started climbing over rocks to get to them. They defended themselves by throwing rocks and killing it.

If you look at those "photo's" closely, you will see there is only one photo that has been inverted and two portions of it enlarged.

Other than that, it is the typical fuzzy picture of a "monster" which was "killed" by children who "ran away" and are no longer in evidence.

I'm suspicious of the shiny plastic-looking "skin". The entire creature looks like the corpse of a naked Muppet. :D
On second examination I will grant there are two photos, with the enlargement at the lower right being different than the other three.

Video footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY&feature=player_embedded#

In the Sewer of Cameron Village in Raleigh, North Carolina unknown life form found, what on the earth is that. A snake camera was sent down on to the sewer system of Cameron Village in Raleigh to video tape this unknown life form that have up till now not been identified by any researcher of scientist.

Look in the video how they response when the camera go close to them, it looks like that they came out of some science fiction movie. Although it is difficult to tell from the video how big these creatures are since we do not know the diameter of that sewer pipe. The footage was taken from a snake camera and the creature was discovered in a sewer pipe, so I believe they are not so big. In-fact someone on the internet suggested that they might be stacks of “sludge worm or sewage worm”, but I doubt it. The strange living things found are nothing short of sickening and amazing that what I think. However, many speculated that the unknown life form found in North Carolina Sewers is of Extra-Terrestrial origin.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1900238/is_unknown_creature_in_the_north_carolina.html?cat=8

raleigh_nc_sewer_monster.jpg

Hmmmmm PB.....

The entire creature looks like the corpse of a naked Muppet.

Ensuring the safety of our innocent muppet friends compels me to ask the following question:

Exactly how is it that you know what a naked muppet looks like? :D
RMT

Re:just a dead Sloth

the real thing is:
500j.jpg

Quoted:

Yes , dear readers. It is a Preguiza (sloth), more commonly known as bicho preguiza, with a habitat that ranges from Central America to Brazil in six different species. It is a mammal and a member of the families Bradypodidae (three-fingered) and Megalonychidae (two-fingered). The absence of fur and the clearly distended abdomen show that the creature was in an advanced stage of putrefaction, which completely blows away not only the story -- concocted by the teenagers and swallowed whole by the media -- but any extraterrestrial hypothesis. At most, a second hypothesis would involve the possibility of a fetal Preguiza, but judging from the images circulated, it appears to be too large for a fetus, unless the images were retouched and enlarged to obtain the desired effect. The expert in question probably rendered an initial opinion in a state of surprise (sic). Unfortunately, these situations have nothing ufological about them and can be swiftly and efficaciously explained, yet they wind up in our Inboxes, obstructing our path, as if we were the oracles -- or trashbins -- of any passing type of "unexplained" material.

end quoted
http://www.inexplicata.blogspot.com/

Was it Bert or Ernie who ratted on me?

Well, well, well... you are just digging your hole deeper, aren't you? :D

What if I told you that the complaint came from someone of a more "trashy" nature?

It seems you've been getting around Sesame Street, eh PB?
RMT

What if I told you that the complaint came from someone of a more "trashy" nature?

I hope you are not getting your information from the Big Bird. If BB doesn't keep his beak shut, I'm going to drop a word to the paparazzi about (His/her) secret little love nest in the Koolibah tree down by the billibong. And that goes for (his/her) trashy nest mate.

Enquiring minds want to know, Big Bird!

P.S. That cute little sloth Recall 15 posted does look a little like Ernie's love child, doesn't it? More scandal on the Street (lol). /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Cyclop

Cyclopia is a teratology (meaning birth defect) wherein the development of the face of the animal is so affected that it has only one eye towards the center of its head. The term cyclops has its origin from the Greek and later Roman mythology, where it refers to primordial race of giants having a single eye in the centre of their foreheads.

This calf was delivered at a veterinary hospital in Kashmir by a cesarean section. The animal was still born (meaning dead at birth). Its quite rare to see such a distinct cyclopia in calves.

Monster-Front-view.jpg

Source:
http://www.kashvet.org/oasis/?p=112

Pig with monkey face

Curious locals flocked to the home of owner Feng Changlin after news of the piglet spread in Fengzhang village, Xiping township.

“It’s hideous. No one will be willing to buy it, and it scares the family to even look at it!” Feng told Oriental Today.

He says the piglet looks just like a monkey, with two thin lips, a small nose and two big eyes. Its rear legs are also much longer than its forelegs, causing it to jump instead of walk.

Feng’s wife said the monkey-faced piglet was one of five newborns of a sow which the family had raised for nine years.

“My God, it was so scary. I didn’t known what it was. I was really frightened,” she said.

“But our son likes to play with it, and he stopped us from getting rid of it. He even feeds it milk.”

Neighbours have suggested the couple keep the piglet to see how it looks as it matures.

20080728_monkeyPig.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2469793/Piglet-with-face-of-a-monkey-born-in-China.html

I hope you are not getting your information from the Big Bird. If BB doesn't keep his beak shut, I'm going to drop a word to the paparazzi about (His/her) secret little love nest in the Koolibah tree down by the billibong. And that goes for (his/her) trashy nest mate.

Enquiring minds want to know, Big Bird!

P.S. That cute little sloth Recall 15 posted does look a little like Ernie's love child, doesn't it? More scandal on the Street (lol).

maybe here:
Conan: Big Bird Scene

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Back