"The future ain't what it used to be."

Coast to Coast Radio SHOw

BastionK

Timekeeper
Hiya,

Wondering if anyoe has a copy of the C2C radio Show from Aug 6 ... you can get it from their site but they want to charge you to be part of their Membership which allows you to download things.

If anyone can provide me with info or a link I'd appreciate it

-Bas

I don't know where to get it other than the site, but I can tell you after listening to it that you can get just as much info off of the john titor site that was talked about.

You're probably right,

I was Just thinking about Burning it on Cd so i could listen to it in the car on a Trip Im getting ready to make =)

-Bas

...Hehe...

Not Me!! I'm just a Average joe .... Heading to Key West For vacation. Although, I'm sure that there are many Self believed Time travellers there... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Key West is an Odd place...

-Bas

<font color="blue"> [/COLOR] Hi. I have a monthly membership with Coast to Coast and can download past shows. I did download all 4 hours of Friday, August 6th's show about the timetraveler John Titor. Each hour is 14 MB and has a duration of 43 minutes. If you'd like a copy please let me know how I can send files this big since my yahoo email only allows attachments of 10 MB total. Thanks.

if you like on Weds. night around 11.30pm or after Ill be on AIM and can transfer it to you....Special thx to oralman420

Look for BastionK

Yea sucks, that show rocks though, they use to have all the past shows for free, but ever since they fired the old webmaster and got the new url the page has turned more sellout commercial, I've called in to that show once, it was the last show of 1999, new years eve I believe, it was prediction open lines, my prediction was #15 that California would lose power, and in 2000 or was it 2001, CA did have major brown-outs and blackouts, it was just a lucky guess. I looked, but that show was never acrhived as far as I know ah well.

Back