"The future ain't what it used to be."

Did Titor Warn Us of Sandy?

John Thomas

Timekeeper
He said that in 2012 there would be a parting of the Red Sea. When you look up that passage, it mentions an East wind. Was he trying to tell us something?

In one timeline I think it was mentioned that the East Coast was flooded in 2012 all the way to DC. I'm not saying by John though. Just something I heard. Also, my Jersey friend told me that it is normal to have flooding where he's at so I wouldn't be alarmed as much unless it was actually really great, but then again it may be normal like my Jersey friend said. We don't know yet.

He said that in 2012 there would be a parting of the Red Sea. When you look up that passage, it mentions an East wind. Was he trying to tell us something?

He didn't say there would be a "parting of the Red Sea" on the US East Coast, a hurricane or a major disaster - and he couched it in terms of "his universe" not this universe in any case.

Time Travel Paradox thread, Time Travel Institute. TTO responding to Time02112's post of 28-NOV-2000:

IP: Logged
TimeTravel_0
unregistered posted 13 December 2000 12:44

(There is a foretelling of a significant Time Divergence that is believed to occur during the year 2012 according to the ancient Mayans, yet you claim to be from 2034, and posses a working Time Travel device... What can you tell us would happen to you, or anyone else who were to use your device, or another one similar in capabilities to travel to the yr. 2012???----------also I would like you to tell us what you know, or have been told what takes place in "2112")

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

If you can find a hurricane somewhere in the above post please point it out, Thomas. I see Civil War, WWIII, Mayans, Egyptians, unusual events without any definition of "unusual" and "Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss..." but I don't see a hurricane or even the US mentioned. And he completely avoided the real question - what happens in 2112 and what about the Mayan Calendar re. 2012?

Here's what he said two months later about the Mayan Calendar:

From the Post-2-Post Forum, "I am from 2036" thread, responding to Nikki Colwill's post on 02-12-2001
Posted by John Titor on 02-13-2001 10:51 AM

I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy
but I am not familiar with the details. Yes, there are people I trust
here and I would hate for any harassment or harm to come to them. I am
aware of the Mayan Calander but in 2012, it was not something I was able
to think about. When the time comes, I’m sure people will find the signs
they are looking for that leads them to the end of time.

He didn't say there would be a "parting of the Red Sea" on the US East Coast, a hurricane or a major disaster - and he couched it in terms of "his universe" not this universe in any case.

If you can find a hurricane somewhere in the above post please point it out, Thomas. I see Civil War, WWIII, Mayans, Egyptians, unusual events without any definition of "unusual" and "Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss..." but I don't see a hurricane or even the US mentioned. And he completely avoided the real question - what happens in 2112 and what about the Mayan Calendar re. 2012?

Here's what he said two months later about the Mayan Calendar:

Hi dear friend,

it´s interesting how this Titor topic is gaining attention in the web. although I´m new and maybe one of the latest who knows about him, I think I´m very surprised with this story. And I´m really sure that I ain´t fanatic, but this kind of stuff deserve the attention from people who like to put their mind into work. after all, there is a lot of truth tha the goverment don´t want to share to the public.

I would like to share opinions over this topic with you. I wonder if you have the entire serie of messages posted by time travel_0 that you can send me.

regards
fernando

So if they lived and died like all of us would they know right away who they were? Or would they somehow find out later on in their life assuming all memory is gone when born on Earth?

Who we really want to talk to are those at the center of all of creation ~ if they will talk to us. and, it takes so much for them to talk to us ~ as they are ~ that it wont happen frequently. Their number is 262 ~ or 1. When they come to earth (physically have to be born here, and then live and die like all of us), they are known as 131.

...or their number is 73, 91, 82 or any other number where you cast out nines leaving 1.

Ray,

Is this yet another sock puppet account created by a current member?

I wonder if you have the entire serie of messages posted by time travel_0 that you can send me.

regards
fernando

Here are the links to all of Titor's threads. The "I am from 2036" hyperlink goees to my Drop Box. The file is there. The others are re-prints of his threads created on this site.

"Parallel Universes" - Time Travel Institute:
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/threads/re-print-parallel-universe-timetravel-0-thread.6597/

"Time Travel Paradoxes" - Time Travel Institute:
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/threads/re-print-time-travel-paradoxes-timetravel-0-thread-uncorrupted.6595/

Continuation of "Time Travel Paradoxes" - Time Travel Institute:
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/threads/re-print-topics-limited-to-11-pages-timetravel-0-thread.6596/

"I am from 2036" - Original thread was on Art Bell's Post-2-Post forum which no longer exists:
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/threads/re-print-i-am-from-2036-thread.6593/

If we have no other flooding in 2012, John Titor was referring to a "strong east wind" and "waters". John Titor warned us about Hurricane Sandy.

21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, 22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.

What if John Titor saw this post in his future and decided to talk about it in the past?

If we have no other flooding in 2012, John Titor was referring to a "strong east wind" and "waters". John Titor warned us about Hurricane Sandy.

Premise accepted. Therefore Titor did not warn anyone about a storm, especially not Sandy.

Before making off-the-wall statements as in the above at least read the news before posting. That way you can put more fish in the barrel before shooting at them.

Issac (the current storm) is causing flooding in the South and another storm is causing flooding and death (16 so far) in Haiti.

Premise accepted. Therefore Titor did not warn anyone about a storm, especially not Sandy.

Before making off-the-wall statements as in the above at least read the news before posting. That way you can put more fish in the barrel before shooting at them.

Issac (the current storm) is causing flooding in the South and another storm is causing flooding and death (16 so far) in Haiti.

Are you putting fish in the barrel too, Darb?

Are you putting fish in the barrel too, Darb?

No. I read your post and immediately checked the day's news. That's not fish in a barrel, that's fact checking. Has you done so yourself you could have altered your statement to fit the facts. That would be stocking the barrel with more fish.

No. I read your post and immediately checked the day's news. That's not fish in a barrel, that's fact checking. Has you done so yourself you could have altered your statement to fit the facts. That would be stocking the barrel with more fish.

Premise accepted. You're stocking the fish. You can't win, Darby. We've been doing this dance a long time. I have an unfair advantage over you. I've got 40 years on you.

There is no historical record that I am aware of, of anyone named Titor who existed in 2036. It is, however, a fact, that the technology required to conduct even rudimentary quantum shifts of very limited range was not developed until 2236. After that, furthering of the technology developed rapidly, but in two directions; a) EBMV phase-shift protocol, and b) high-energy containment fields "HEC's" dependent upon alterations of sodium condensates. In each case; "A" provides limited negative range, and yields proven information transfer effects: "B" provides a theoretically unlimited range, but, requires excessive energy to achieve positive results, and, project results have been inconclusive (lack of proven information transfer, for example).
While it may have been possible to achieve some type of 'time travel' in 2036, I seriously doubt it, as stated above, no such technology existed at the time, and, I have never heard of "Titor". Certainly, if his process were successful, the technology would have been further built upon, and we would definitely have knowledge concerning his process. But we do not, so therefore I believe that is false.

John ~ your message regarding Tito seeing it in the future and talking through his past before he physically catches up to our lifetime ~ that is a very real and feasible possibility. Good job. :) I didn't consider that. But, I think that is what he is doing.

Tito was the President of Yugoslavia, not a would be time traveler on this site.

There is no historical record that I am aware of, of anyone named Titor who existed in 2036.

TTO/Titor made it very clear that his "real" name was not John Titor. He said that he made up the name so that he could register on Art Bell's "Post-2-Post" forum.

When TTO originally started posting as TimeTravel_0 here we could post anonymously. It was not necessary to register. Titor and I didn't register until March 2001 when MOP made a TOS change and required registration in order to post. But Art Bell did require posters to register and they had to use a regular commercial email address. No Hotmail or Yahoo free email addresses were allowed. He made up the name and borrowed a friend's email address, [email protected], in order to fulfill the requirements. (Something that John Thomas, aka RenUnconscious, is very well aware of, BTW.)

TTO/Titor made it very clear that his "real" name was not John Titor. He said that he made up the name so that he could register on Art Bell's "Post-2-Post" forum.

When TTO originally started posting as TimeTravel_0 here we could post anonymously. It was not necessary to register. Titor and I didn't register until March 2001 when MOP made a TOS change and required registration in order to post. But Art Bell did require posters to register and they had to use a regular commercial email address. No Hotmail or Yahoo free email addresses were allowed. He made up the name and borrowed a friend's email address, [email protected], in order to fulfill the requirements. (Something that John Thomas, aka RenUnconscious, is very well aware of, BTW.)

Darby. What the hey!? How did you figure it all out? I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids.

Clever. Why was the decryption interrupted on GLP? What changed?

John ~ your message regarding Tito seeing it in the future and talking through his past before he physically catches up to our lifetime ~ that is a very real and feasible possibility. Good job. :) I didn't consider that. But, I think that is what he is doing.

How do you know about Tito?

In my understanding, even though some of what I'm thinking does not make sense to me but some of it does, it would seem as if the OT and NT would be happening now but alternate timelines. Lot of it is fictional although I don't understand that it happened way back when too.

There is no historical record that I am aware of, of anyone named Titor who existed in 2036. It is, however, a fact, that the technology required to conduct even rudimentary quantum shifts of very limited range was not developed until 2236. After that, furthering of the technology developed rapidly, but in two directions; a) EBMV phase-shift protocol, and b) high-energy containment fields "HEC's" dependent upon alterations of sodium condensates. In each case; "A" provides limited negative range, and yields proven information transfer effects: "B" provides a theoretically unlimited range, but, requires excessive energy to achieve positive results, and, project results have been inconclusive (lack of proven information transfer, for example).
While it may have been possible to achieve some type of 'time travel' in 2036, I seriously doubt it, as stated above, no such technology existed at the time, and, I have never heard of "Titor". Certainly, if his process were successful, the technology would have been further built upon, and we would definitely have knowledge concerning his process. But we do not, so therefore I believe that is false.

Yes, there are no real facts to support the physics behind John Titor's time machine. So most of us that are familiar with physics realize the story is just a work of fiction. As is most likely the case with your statements as well. But I welcome you to enlighten me with some future tech that I would be dumbfounded with to explain with my current scientific understanding.

Back