EMG "Electro-Magnetic Gateways"...

Time02112

Quantum Scribe
EMG \"Electro-Magnetic Gateways\"...

The Parr Gravity Wheel Experiment, The Gravity Wheel, Gravity Car Proposal, Single Pole Generator The Bedini Hamel Magnetic gate, means of propulsion for a flying disk UFO, An examination of the energy machine of Joseph Newman, Method and apparratus for accumulating electrical energy and transforming ether electricity, Structural Shape and Design of a UFO, Making a wimshurst electro static generator, Electrical Current Generator including Torque Reducing Countermagnetic Field, Sonic Levitation, High Frequency generator, Apparatus for transmission of electrical energy, The Hubbard Energy Transformer by Gaston Burridge, A motor operated by radio waves, Some Improvement in the construction of electro magnets, Hydrogen Fuel generator, Marko Rodin's on his unusual coil design, An Ion electrical generator, Your Car can run on water using this device without pollution, Making your own electrostatic machine, Water Powered Motors, FREE - GEET Multi-Fuel Conversion Plans updated, Very detailed Indian Research Paper on some perpetual motion observations, Extracting Energy from a Permanent Magnet with Energy-Replenishing from the Active Vacuum...
http://www2.murray.net.au/users/egel/content1.htm

RE: EMG \"Electro-Magnetic Gateways\"...

C.T.G RESEARCH LABS
Welcome To The Search For Free-Energy & Anti-Gravity at C.T.G Research Labs, The purpose of this site is to promote knowledge about free-energy and anti-gravity devices and to get other people interested in this rapidly developing field. We hope that presenting our research on the Internet will inspire new ideas in others, it also ensures that information cannot be suppressed, since once it's on the Internet it's out forever.
http://members.nbci.com/ctglabs

How To Build A Gravity Car! (Antigravity?)

Introduction: Last summer I published my 5th book, "Shape Power",
which describes in detail the experiments which Joe Parr and myself
have been doing. The simpler experiments we term the "Gravity Wheel
Experiment". Joe discovered the basic effects and perfected the
instrumentation. I was interested enough to hop on the band wagon and
duplicate the simpler aspect of the experiments. The results from
these experiments showed that we can...
http://angelfire.com/ak/egel/gravcar.html

Pertaining to the information provided herin,
I would like our "Temporal Explores Network" within this forum, and other guests & Members of TTI, to review this information, disect it, invest in the experimentation provided, to decipher any scientific, or "Alternative" Quantum EMG plausability factors, which "Can Be Measured & Recorded & Repetitive in producing duplicatable results".

Thank You All,

Sincerely "12"

CAVEATES...

Your "Questions, Coments, Concerns" are respectively appriciated with utmost sencerity, in liu they are indeed provided with "Integrity" and likewise sincerity "Without" ulteriour motives to make mockery, or undermine the intentions of the author!

Understand this,
I would not expect anything less than an equal application of those who sincerly wish to make an honest effort to contribute to this forum with simplicity of a sincere charachture, one with "Integrety, and Mutual Respect" Please follow this "Code of Honour" and you will be treted likewise.

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 12 April 2001).>