"The future ain't what it used to be."

Greetings, John Titor

ArrozCastanha

Timekeeper
We need to talk... this is really serious.
Unfortunately, I do not know useful means of contacting you.

So please, make contact. I'll be waiting.

Accession Number : AD0682747
Title : THE STRUCTURE OF THE TRISM THEORY,
Corporate Author : ARMY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT GROUP (EUROPE) NEW YORK 09757
Personal Author(s) : Heaston,Robert J.
Report Date : DEC 1968
Pagination or Media Count : 65
Abstract : The trism theory is a general theory of knowledge. It is proposed as a single framework for the analysis of theology, philosophy, and science. The theory consists of five axioms and five corresponding definitions. This report contains a detailed analysis of the structure of each axiom and definition. Various symbolic representations, matrix patterns, and network forms are also described for different applications of the theory. Two major examples are used to explain aspects of the theory. The philosophy of existentialism is one of these examples. A second example concerns an analysis of the structure of the English language. These two examples, however, are only used as tools in order to achieve the main objective of this report -- that of explaining all the elements and components of the trism theory. (Author)
Descriptors : (*PHILOSOPHY, THEORY), MATHEMATICAL LOGIC, ENGLISH LANGUAGE, PROBLEM SOLVING, RELIGION, PHYSICS
Subject Categories : Humanities and History
Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

SHUT UP ABOUT THE TRISIM... shit .... can I act like this? if not my apolgies for being over the top..

Yeck.. I hear enough about risim....

I was wondering though about using black holes as anchor points....

Like for reals.

We have measurement devices that can map gravity very sensitivly... Could one be rigged enough to feel the anchor points of black holes so as to use them as anchor points.... I bet it is possib.le!!

Please, John Titor, I need to talk to you. Please. This will be our secret, you can trust me, nobody needs to know.

I'll be waiting.

Please, John Titor, I need to talk to you. Please. This will be our secret, you can trust me, nobody needs to know.

I'll be waiting.

You sound desperate for attention from ghosts that do not exist anymore.

Are you under 14 or over 40?

Are you overweight?

Is your habits include late not internet binges?

IF you said yes to any of this, Go For A JOg .
4 realz.

Exersize is good for the mind body and soul and a little running can do a life good.

Its ok if you never get to talk to Titor...

Just shut up! I do not care what you think.

I know he will contact me. And about this, I do not care if you want to look smart or ridiculous. About my age, is in my profile, but as you may have only 12 years old, I believe you can not read. I'm 24 years old and I do not care your opinion, I'm here to meet other purpose.

Listen to me. I am not John Titor. But I am relaying a message. Go to my previous post on this forum. Go to the forum mentioned and alert the readers that this Original Poster has a high IQ and he is telling the truth.

Back