HomeMade Particle Accelerator | [theoretical science]

NCOL03

Temporal Novice
Hello Everyone,

I am not a time traveler. but a normal human who loves to study theoretical science.

okay, let's get back on topic.

There there are many ways to harvest particles. particle harvesting is actually being done today at CERN labs and other particle accelerator.

the question is it possible for us normal human's normal citizens of America or other countries to make particle accelerators at home.

now if you haven't noticed a particle accelerator takes over tens and thousands of square miles of land.

would it be possible for us to make a scaled-down version of this particle accelerator.

"yes" it is very possible to make a scaled-down version of a particle accelerator.

Instead of using protons as CERN does, you'll be using electrons and positrons.

You're wondering where we going to get these electrons and positrons.

electrons and positrons all come from one single thing a (car) battery

a normal Human will have to find a way to splits electrons from the positrons through a wire of some sort

once that is done and they have split the electrons and positrons into two different tubes then we can get started with particle acceleration.

CERN makes magnetic tubing for the acceleration of particles.

in order for regular humans to create this phenomenon, they will have to use copper wires and a metal tube that will carry the electrons and positrons this metal tube. the metal tube will have to be shaped like a spiral or a slinky.

now we'll use the copper wires to create the electromagnetic field of course this was all be powered by the battery.

Now once that is done you found a way to splits electrons and positrons you can now Collide them together at this time. you will have particles in 2 tubes. positron in one tube electron in another tube.

The electron and the positron will then go to the combustion chamber this is where the particles can be collided and be collected for further experimentation.

now you can make the spiral tubing go as long as a can you can have different tubes that connect to each other and make more Spiral this is going to be good for the speeding up the particle.

once that is done we have to collect the particles that have been shot out and Spilled Out.

so we have an extra two tubes hanging around the combustion chamber that allows you to collect the particles ask you out remember once a particle collides they tend to move farther and farther away.

the reaction then starts, of course, you can add magnetic fields to the combustion chamber to this to allow a stable reaction or Collision is all up to the user who makes it and of course

[theroratical]

this can also be used as a sort of time-traveling device because once the positron and negative electron Collide this makes a theoretical science black hole basically a Quantum black hole and you can use this to time travel but of course this is still theoretical science and we have to see if that actually happens. keep in mind what we're doing here is basically creating the Big Bang over again in a smaller Factor so basically everything that happened during the Big Bang is happening in the combustion chamber so if there were no magnetic fields everything won't last the way it's supposed to so, therefore, we induce it with magnetic fields this can also keep the particles from spilling out and I can also cause Quantum black holes which can be used for time travel thing like I said this is still theoretical science and if it is true in normal person can then follows John titor instructions on how to make a time-traveling or gravitational warping device.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can probably find plans online to make a particle accelerator. But I am curious what source you would use to get your positrons from.

[QUOTE='Einstein]You can probably find plans online to make a particle accelerator. But I am curious what source you would use to get your positrons from.
[/QUOTE]Check this out

Oh yeah! I forgot that scientists were able to create a positron-electron pair from gamma rays. However I remember the energy level used to be 5.1 megavolts. But apparently Wiki has info that the number is now 511 kilovolts. I don't trust Wiki for info like that though. Be better if you got the info from an old Britannica encyclopedia set.

Greetings NCOL03,

You can make small proton accelerators already with relatively cheap materials. The plans linked below show you how to do one of these, but it's a linear accelerator & I'm not sure that's what you want since you're mentioning CERN. 

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/327368343.pdf

CERN is a synchrotron accelerator, which is one that's built in a circle & allows for particle collision experiments. Synchrotrons are significantly harder to build. You'd need to first build a linear accelerator to act as the "gun" that fires the particles through a booster ring, where the particles would then receive energy boosts from microwaves. If you can find a way to build your LINAC gun & booster ring--you should be able to get the microwaves pretty easily by disassembling a few old microwaves for their magnetrons.

-Oz