Human Powered Time Travel - Taking The Podium

QTTI

Temporal Novice
I realize that most new people introduce themselves in  the introductions sections, but I'm not exactly your average person. I also have important information to share. First off:

Who am I?

1.     I am a 12 year combat veteran of the Army and Air Force and ex-Pentagon staffer.

2.    I am a grad student specializing in temporal mechanics

3.      I am the founder of the Quantum Time Travel Institute - The world's first school of human powered time travel

•     I am part truther, part researcher, part instructor and experiencer and part Entrepreneur -- I'm ALL of those things!

What are my goals (in general)?

1.      To make time travel a household world and take it out of the realm of speculation and science fiction by tying it in to everything we ALREADY know and have accomplished in the area of time travel

2.      To stop all the trolling, skepticism, subtle psyop against same, suppression of information, and attempts to cause rifts between the various groups and individuals that are either believers in time travel or actively researching for the advancement of the technology.

3.     To stop the FEAR!

4.      To open everyone's eyes to the fact that time travel is NOT the sole dominion of machines and help people LEARN how to experience time travel FOR THEMSELVES and begin to use it in their daily lives to improve their condition and generally make their lives easier. (along with understanding its mechanics) It isn't much (at this point in human development), generally a few minutes or hours; but once you experience it for yourself, your life is never the same again.

5.     To unify a very disjointed (and SERIOUSLY whacked) temporal mechanics in order to explain how both people time travel (non-linear time) and how machines time travel (linear time). (If you watch some of my YouTube videos, you will undertand more about what exactly I mean by this)

What are my beliefs and info to bring some "sanity".....?

John Titor: I am a FIRM believer in John's story from a number of  different perspectives. Interestingly enough, he mentioned that there were no aliens or UFOs in his time, leading me to believe the timeline he came from was "unpolluted".  Noteworthy, that his mission had to do with digital data because one video clip of the famous "UK Roswell" incident seems to indicate it was a completely human craft from the year 9000! (If someone is interested, I'll try and dig it up) Incidentally CERN is now working on a TABLETOP collider!!!

UFO's: Someone else said it and I will back that up: that UFOs are time machines and their occupants are actually from differing versions of our future.  There is an article on my website regarding my conclusions and  reasoning for same. The piece that people "miss" is the genetic engineering technology that is currently being developed and CLEARLY is about to get "out of control". Something NOT in my article is the following tidbit: Of the many varied machine technologies being developed, the two most promising ones are "Time Warped Fields" and "Circulating Light Beams". Both involve the "spinning" of something; consequently the best way to implement that technology would be via a "disk shaped craft"!

Time Travel Physics: What people need to know is that there are actually THREE kinds of physics that deal with the nature of time and time travel. Consequently, it's important to be CLEAR on which physics you are referencing in order to avoid confusion and arguments. The three branches ofphysics ARE: Einstinian (relativistic) physics (only for machines), Scalar physics (HEAVILY suppressed, most practical for machines AND people), Quantum Physics (GREAT for people, although not so much for machines)

Nature of Time: In my view time is both linear AND non linear, with the linear time being so to speak "embedded" in the non-linear time, and being but a small subset. Time is also multi-dimensional. So you understand where I am going with this.... Planck time is VERY small compared to our ability to perceive it or even our instruments.  Consequently from a "temporal" perspective we experience VERY little of what is actually going on in the universe. These "Planck instants" of unmeasurable time could hold the keys to unlocking the "whole darn shooting match".

Mandela Effect: Front and CENTER! A changing of the past caused by a "sideways jump" in time. Experienced by individuals and groups of people. (Not necessarily bad). A quantum effect with three most likely causes (in no particular order). 1) CERN 2) Machine Time Travel Experiments 3) OUR OWN HUMAN INTENTIONS.

What do I bring to the table?

•     A lot of new information and fresh perspectives

•    VALIDATION!

What do I need from you?

There's POWER in numbers, so those who think alike need to band together!

•   I need people to blog for me (Time Warp magazine) who know the subject

•  I need people to help me with some e-Ecommerce as well as online marketing for my products and services. (you will be compensated)

• There are other things as well, all in the name of making time travel, both by machines and people an established FACT.

LET's DO GREAT THINGS TOGETHER!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My curiosity is somewhat piqued.What kind of new information do you have? Can we have more details? 
What I'm REALLY getting at is that PEOPLE can time travel without machines! It's an extension of what is generally referred to as "psionic time travel". Turns OUT that for people to time travel, it's much EASIER to experience it in a non-linear way. Up to now there has been a big "disconnect", between the world of the psions, the world of machine time travel and the world of those people experiencing what is commonly referred to as the "Mandela Effect". I will be putting up a separate posting about non-linear time and how it works for people; but for now imagine something more similar to the movie "My Science Project" (corny as it was) than "The Time Machine". Probably the best place to start will be my YouTube Channel intro video here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOwomJap1NUEzJZ-zJNqe_w

A lot will be old information, but some will be NEW for you! The 12 minute video is very much "big picture", so if you want dig into specifics, let me know. and I will elaborate or send you to resources.  Also keep in mind that the videos are geared towards laypeople, so they tend to be a bit "oversimplified" On the channel, you might also be interested in videos 2 & 4 of the ¨"Change Your Past¨" series.(5 if you're brave :p ) There is also a radio interview I did on "Radio Mantra" called ¨"Pedestrian Time Travel - Breaking The Chains of Time". It's in Spanish, but subtitled in English (please forgive that I get a bit "tongue tied" on that interview, since while my Spanish is good, it's not my primary language).

On my channel page are the links to all my other social networks, Facebook, Google, Twitter... etc...

My homepage is HERE:

Quantum Time Travel Instute Home Page

(I'm close, but quite ready for a "full launch")

Hmmm.... I'm not too sure what to think. On one side I'm a little put off by just text based videos (The introduction video). However I find myself agreeing with some of the things I read.

Is there any chance you have a written version of the text in your videos which would make reading a little easier since I think I may have found a few inconsitencies but not too sure.

On another note I'm not sure if I understood it all too much. What do you mean by human powered time travel? Would it be like projecting ones conciousness into the past/future?

When I was in college, I was always interested in the qualifications of my professors.  What is your name and what are your qualifications?  Are your credentials listed anywhere on your website? I am particularly interested in your education.  After all, this is a science course.   

On your website, you state, "Time Travel is here and has been a been a viable technology since at least the mid 1940’s".  Could you elaborate on this or do we have to pay to ask questions? 

If you click on the link to take you to the actual video page, you'll see a "more" tab.  Click on that and you will be able to extract the transcript.

Sorry about the text based, but I'm afraid I'm not a terribly good videographer. That's one of the many things I need help with.

I use the term "human powered time travel" to let people know that it's about PEOPLE traveling - NOT machines. I also use it to let people know that this is a HUMAN ability that was NOT invented by "aliens". John Titor gave me a lead when he said that time travel was invented/discovered by PEOPLE. Consequently, you don't have to be anyone "special" to learn how to do this.

This isn't really about "projecting one's consciousness" into the past or future. It's more about developing habits, that cause you to start altering reality. These alterations occur seemingly at random at first. Once you learn how to do this (the side jumps), eventually the other two psionic abilities happen naturally on their own, when you are least expecting it, (but typically are needing it to happen for you). EG. One of my now 800+ jumps was a 10 minute "back jump", with two clocks and a train that was due in a specific time, as "witnesses". My "intention" was not to travel back in time.  My "intention" was to "get there on time" and so it happened on its own without any conscious effort on my part. I had no ill effects from it. Previous to that, I had "warped time" a number of times (mostly to be on time for job interviews) and had experienced this many many times... Even psions know that intention is an important factor in being able to "do the thing". What I'm really talking about is "taming" the Mandela Effect. I've often said that psionic time travel is something where psions are holding the engine and Law of Attraction people are holding the reins. Of all the students I've had so far, Law of Attraction people have tended to be better students than psions, but by far the BEST students have been those that understood BOTH.

I realize that most new people introduce themselves in  the introductions sections, but I'm not exactly your average person. I also have important information to share. First off:Who am I?

1.     I am a 12 year combat veteran of the Army and Air Force and ex-Pentagon staffer.

2.    I am a grad student specializing in temporal mechanics

3.      I am the founder of the Quantum Time Travel Institute - The world's first school of human powered time travel

•     I am part truther, part researcher, part instructor and experiencer and part Entrepreneur -- I'm ALL of those things!

What are my goals (in general)?

1.      To make time travel a household world and take it out of the realm of speculation and science fiction by tying it in to everything we ALREADY know and have accomplished in the area of time travel

2.      To stop all the trolling, skepticism, subtle psyop against same, suppression of information, and attempts to cause rifts between the various groups and individuals that are either believers in time travel or actively researching for the advancement of the technology.

3.     To stop the FEAR!

4.      To open everyone's eyes to the fact that time travel is NOT the sole dominion of machines and help people LEARN how to experience time travel FOR THEMSELVES and begin to use it in their daily lives to improve their condition and generally make their lives easier. (along with understanding its mechanics) It isn't much (at this point in human development), generally a few minutes or hours; but once you experience it for yourself, your life is never the same again.

5.     To unify a very disjointed (and SERIOUSLY whacked) temporal mechanics in order to explain how both people time travel (non-linear time) and how machines time travel (linear time). (If you watch some of my YouTube videos, you will undertand more about what exactly I mean by this)

What are my beliefs and info to bring some "sanity".....?

John Titor: I am a FIRM believer in John's story from a number of  different perspectives. Interestingly enough, he mentioned that there were no aliens or UFOs in his time, leading me to believe the timeline he came from was "unpolluted".  Noteworthy, that his mission had to do with digital data because one video clip of the famous "UK Roswell" incident seems to indicate it was a completely human craft from the year 9000! (If someone is interested, I'll try and dig it up) Incidentally CERN is now working on a TABLETOP collider!!!

UFO's: Someone else said it and I will back that up: that UFOs are time machines and their occupants are actually from differing versions of our future.  There is an article on my website regarding my conclusions and  reasoning for same. The piece that people "miss" is the genetic engineering technology that is currently being developed and CLEARLY is about to get "out of control". Something NOT in my article is the following tidbit: Of the many varied machine technologies being developed, the two most promising ones are "Time Warped Fields" and "Circulating Light Beams". Both involve the "spinning" of something; consequently the best way to implement that technology would be via a "disk shaped craft"!

Time Travel Physics: What people need to know is that there are actually THREE kinds of physics that deal with the nature of time and time travel. Consequently, it's important to be CLEAR on which physics you are referencing in order to avoid confusion and arguments. The three branches ofphysics ARE: Einstinian (relativistic) physics (only for machines), Scalar physics (HEAVILY suppressed, most practical for machines AND people), Quantum Physics (GREAT for people, although not so much for machines)

Nature of Time: In my view time is both linear AND non linear, with the linear time being so to speak "embedded" in the non-linear time, and being but a small subset. Time is also multi-dimensional. So you understand where I am going with this.... Planck time is VERY small compared to our ability to perceive it or even our instruments.  Consequently from a "temporal" perspective we experience VERY little of what is actually going on in the universe. These "Planck instants" of unmeasurable time could hold the keys to unlocking the "whole darn shooting match".

Mandela Effect: Front and CENTER! A changing of the past caused by a "sideways jump" in time. Experienced by individuals and groups of people. (Not necessarily bad). A quantum effect with three most likely causes (in no particular order). 1) CERN 2) Machine Time Travel Experiments 3) OUR OWN HUMAN INTENTIONS.

What do I bring to the table?

•     A lot of new information and fresh perspectives

•    VALIDATION!

What do I need from you?

There's POWER in numbers, so those who think alike need to band together!

•   I need people to blog for me (Time Warp magazine) who know the subject

•  I need people to help me with some e-Ecommerce as well as online marketing for my products and services. (you will be compensated)

• There are other things as well, all in the name of making time travel, both by machines and people an established FACT.

LET's DO GREAT THINGS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'm with you on a majority of this, however the UFO time travel bit.  It's false.  In fact, "UFO's" are ours, ( USA's, ) not to mention, Germany, Mexico, Russia, well then it would have been the U.S.S.R, France, to name a few countries who have these flying discs, IE UFOs.  The ancient astronaut theory is partly correct, we're the ancient astronauts!  Not Grey's from Beta 6 Gammy797987.  It is late, and to get into how I know about the "UFO stuff" is a completely different thread, or book.  Take your pick.   The Mandela Effect, is wrong.  I forget her name, the lady that has the site about it, and the story of how Mandela died in the 80's is wrong. Completely.  I have kept silent about this, but I have read it on various sites, seen various youtube videos and interviews about it.  And I am sorry to say, a majority of the information about the Mandela Effect is inaccurate.  I have conducted my own poll, albeit not very scientific, but it proved my point.  I asked 30 strangers over a period of 4 months from the ages of 40-65 this: ( I would always start out by saying the following:  " Do you remember Nelson Mandela?  They all said yes,  Do you remember when he got released from prison? Do you know what year?  The usual response is, The late 80s, about 10 said, 1989.  I myself remember him being released in 1989.  Then I would ask or say, "Then he became president, they would agree, then I would say, then he got sick, and died.  At this point they would stop for a moment and think.  Some would say yeah, he DID die!  I then would usually respond and say, this is how I remember it, and you tell me if you remember differently or think I am wrong.  Mandela is released from prison in 1989, becomes president, gets sick and dies in 1994 His wife took over as president for a short time after that.  CNN, ABC CBS, all major news networks carried and covered his funeral on live T.V.  20 of my 30 pollers recalled watching it live on tv then as well.  I also surveyed 6 of my family members, the oldest my grandparents 89, and 90.  Both remember watching Mandela's funeral on live tv in 1994.  When I tell her they "they' say he died in 2013, she laughs and says oh they are lying, that internet!  ( she has never been online, doesn't; own a computer."  This is what I recall.  Another time slip was in the summer of 2006, Entertainment Tonight reported Keifer Sutherland dying in a jet skiing accident in Lousiana.  I remember this because I was on my internet radio show at the time an announced it an had my listeners searching online for the story and I was also was thinking what an odd place to go jet skiing on vacation. I eagerly awaited the program to return from commercial.  When it did, not a word mentioned about Sutherland's death.    And this is before all this time slip crap came into being online.  I mean really really took hold.  

I was always interested in the qualifications of my professors.  What is your name and what are your qualifications?  Are your credentials listed anywhere on your website? I am particularly interested in your education.  After all, this is a science course.
I'm interested to know this as well.

"I'm with you on a majority of this, however the UFO time travel bit.  It's false.  In fact, "UFO's" are ours, ( USA's, ) not to mention, Germany, Mexico, Russia, well then it would have been the U.S.S.R, France, to name a few countries who have these flying discs, IE UFOs"
Regarding the UFO's, some are "ours" as you say, and fall under the category of experimental aircraft, for example the black triangle craft that have been observed flying out of MacDill AFB. Interestingly enough, there appear to be three different versions of the craft! Some appear to be of "non US military human" origin.  The easiest way to tell the difference is by looking at the at the configuration of the tail lights. The Air Force ones have lights on the tips, while the other ones have the lights underneath the center of the craft.
YES!!! We are the "Ancient Aliens"! (some are beings that we have created).

Regarding the "aliens" I COMPLETELY agree with you about the fact that they "aren't aliens". That's my point EXACTLY. The very excellent book by Freitas, shows why it's extremely unlikely for them to be "aliens" to begin with! I wrote a whole posting on my website dedicated to this topic.  On "Curious Cosmos", you'll find another post by me entitled "Genetically Engineered Beings Who Stole Our Time Travel Technology". WE made them (or will make them), however you prefer. In the article on my website I show how each of these these beings could have been "cooked up" in a government sponsored research lab. Just to be FAIR, however, I'm sure some of these "beings" are people dressed up in "alien costumes" for the purposes of conducting MILABS. If you want to continue discussion on this topic, it's probably better to take it to the other thread, so it can be "on topic".

Regards the Mandela Effect, let me clear up some confusion. I consider it the "jumping of a timeline". The person that "jumped" is the one that remembers it DIFFERENTLY. The person that DOESN't remember the change is the one in NEW timeline. The same change can be experienced by one person, a group of people or many people. It's a quantum effect and NO you aren't crazy! The thing that I stress to everyone in my videos is that people CAN and DO have different pasts. There is no "wrong or right". Trust your memories, accept it as "quantum weirdness", and don't pick a fight with the other person! Cynthia Sue Larson, best selling Author of "Reality Shifts", along with some other books, conducted a survey of several hundred people experiencing this, in which she asked a number of questions.  I'll try and track down the survey for you.

Regards the woman with the website, her name is "Fiona Broome" and we have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR HER! Cynthia first pointed her out to me and our "blood is boiling"! She doesn't even have credentials for the "ghost information" (although it's easy enough to obtain certification in this area now).  On her "mandelaeffect.com" under the FAQ to answer the question "what causes it", does she write CERN? Time Travel Experiments? Consciousness? NOPE. She writes "I haven't got a clue". So why did she put up the website?? No doubt to sell her Mandela Effect T-Shirts on Amazon! She also writes stuff like "Does the Mandela Effect increase "slides""  The physics on "Sliders" is ATROCIOUS!

Incidentally, you have a radio show? That's GREAT! Do you have a link?

This formatting seems all over the place and tbh it seems more like I'm reading ads than something written by a person. Take your time and write out your thoughts properly please. Anywho, I also wanna see some credentials. Is there a particular order or philosophy you follow? Something that governs your mind besides psionic time travel? Early cold war era psychic wars aren't a legitimate foundation for any psionic form of time travel. Essentially I'm getting from your posting that you believe wishful thinking and physics can allow a person to sidestep into an alternate universe where there is only a slight difference in the previous one. And not a person with schizophrenic tendencies and a lack of awareness to the world around him?