I have recently disconnected the "Bridge" to 2005 so that
certain posts from a previous time could come through, a
few weeks have gone by since that time. There is much to
say, to all who are interested.

I have made minor alterations to the timeline recently,
at the specific request of certain individuals. You may
have noticed effects similar to Deja Vu, these are called
Time Quakes. A Popular 20th Century Author named
Vonnegut coined the term you may be familiar with it.
I have stated previous, What Happens If the Pope Dies?

Find out

April 3rd 2005

Proof? Nay, I state it freely that I cannot provide such
100% proof until the time I leave. All are invited to
email myself at [email protected] for the remainder of my
stay. As a day passes for you, so does it to for myself.
I Encourage all to ask questions, as many as you can
think of, anything you can think of. Some questions I
will answer Publicly, some Privately, some I cannot
answer at this time. I No longer have reason to hide
from public view, certain cloaking technologies are
making it possible for these communications to flow
freely and not be intercepted. The Caus-Sim is running
at Maximum Efficiency, the established link is much
better than previously available. I encourage any and
all forms of communication.

Pictures? I've already given them out to a select few,
why don't you see what they think. Lottery numbers? Not
likely. A Public Debate on John Titor? Gladly. (A Lot
about this story emerges in the next few years time, you
will all be quite surprised).

I Do NOT work for a governmental agency, the only "Rules"
which apply to me are those of my own well being and
ethics. I will not divulge information which could
drastically alter the timeline, I will not reveal
personal information about myself as I was but a child in
2005. I will not talk about any type of "War" whether is
be "Civil" or "World".

I Have given information to a few, I have given details
of future events and they did come to pass. I have
spoken in code, some of which have been broken, others
which have not. I Have been somewhat devious in my
intentions, for my own personal security reasons. I have
tested others, even planted certain seeds of
dis-information over the past months, and I have
concluded quite a bit.

I leave you with another question. First let me detail
the connections some of you may not have been aware of.
There was a direct connection between Pope John Paul II
and Terri Schiavo. As on got sicker, so did the other.

Is a 3rd Tragedy nigh? ■ ■ß■ ■ 

[email protected]

I don't know whether you are telling the truth or just being a prat, but i'll keep an open mind, however i realise that most people here will dismiss you instantly. The connection between the pope and Terri Schiavo is interesting.

As for questions: What is sport like in 2026?
What role does the media have?
What are video games like?
Is there a cure for cancer/AIDS?
Is the United States (as I know it, obviously) still a single country?
Are either Scotland or Wales independent from the UK?

America\'s New Revolution - Temporal Salvation!

By Kevin Fobbs

April 6, 2005

For two weeks America and the world witnessed the passing of two Catholics who led very different lives. Yet both deaths would leave an indelible mark upon the consciousness of our nation and on the world. Many in the nation claimed, quite incorrectly, that reliance on religious doctrine to support the declaration of life, which was guaranteed by our founding fathers, was merely a coincidence of fate. Yet Alexander Hamilton, John Hancock, Samuel Adams and President George Washington, if they were alive, would certainly beg to differ.

You see there is an intrinsic connection between those who are casually labeled (with restrained derision) "The Religious Right" for strenuously supporting our nation's founding fathers' doctrine of protection of individual rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights. This document created our nation's moral foundation which the historically disabled would have known had anyone in their flock had made a mere cursory reading of our founding principles. These guiding principles provide the subtext for connecting the death of a pope and the starvation of an innocent.

Although the demise of Pope John Paul II -- the Holy Father -- was expected and imminent, the timing of the death of this global leader impacts us as well. His comment upon speaking to his fellow Polish people in 1979 set the stage for morally principled activism that was not built on just sitting idly by. He began his reign by declaring, "Be not afraid." He emboldened his fellow countrymen to stand for freedom. He deeply felt this to be the noblest stance one can take as part of a religious doctrine. Too bad most Americans who labeled Terri's life supporters as fanatics forgot that "Be not afraid" was also part of the Revolutionary War leaders' religious call to arms as well.

Samuel Adams, who most Constitutional historians will remember was not only a patriot but a leader of the Continental Congress, spoke about the value of the individual and warned of the "adversaries who would laugh at the rights of humanity, who turn religion into derision." Was he a fanatic? Was he too radical to say, "The hand of heaven appears to have led us on to be, perhaps, humble instruments and means in the great providential dispensation which is completing." He was speaking to the individual who would rise to be a guardian of justice, of the spirit of freedom, of the individual protection of life.

The designers and framers of our nation's Constitution were particularly concerned about the fact that eventually our country would become too comfortable, too trusting of others to do the citizens' duty, and too willing to give to the notion that standing up for the rights of Americans should be someone else's job. They rightly predicted the rise of the disengaged American.

John Marshall, the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, was quite eloquent in accurately describing the dilemma that Terri Schiavo and her family would be confronted with several centuries later. He spoke of the danger that would befall the individual if we claimed that the Constitution and Congress could offer no protection. "What are the favorite maxims of Democracy?... Can we pretend to the enjoyment of political freedom or security, when we are told that a man has been struck out of existence without a trial by jury? Shall it be a maxim that a man shall be deprived of his life without the benefit of law?" Terri Schiavo was deprived of her life because a state court judge in Florida decided he would ignore a subpoena of Congress, a law passed by Congress and signed by the President, all because he put himself above the law he was sworn to uphold.

This is why the Congress had to act, because of its solemn obligation to defend an individual who represented all handicapped individuals, all women who may have been the unfortunate victims of domestic violence and lived. It was for this very reason that the Due Process Clause is an integral part of the Constitution that anyone would have picked up in a first year political science class.

The connection between the founders of our nation and Pope John Paul II's comments in 1994 in devising our nation's test of its own values was no coincidence. The pope said, "the ultimate test of our American society would be in protecting the life of every human being but especially "the weakest and the most defenseless."

Terri Schiavo's death created both a moral dilemma as well as a moral revolution. Her death was expected by most of the morally disconnected in America because they wrote off her fate as being "merely a family matter." It was truly unparalleled since the infancy of our nation. Patrick Henry, another great Revolutionary War figure, said it best in describing the great "unbothered masses" in our nation. He also said, "It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes to a painful truth. Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?" I suppose he was a radical right-winger of his time because after all those good, uninvolved "citizen patriots" were just waiting for the British to simply come to their collective senses.
-----------Snip-----------

Temporal Salvation!

Is that why we visit TTI forums?

Yeah, right... in 2026. As if.

I assume you realize that the Earth has moved some 1.6 million miles from where it was in its orbit around the Sun since yesterday? And I assume you know that the solar system has moved around the galaxy to a similar degree? ...and that the galaxy has moved through its local cluster to a similar degree? Etc., etc.?

And that the variations in pressure from the Sun has caused uncountable variations in the Earth's orbit second by second? And that the Moon in orbit around/with the Earth has caused additional variations? And that interactions with other planets and all sorts of gravitational fields has caused even more uncountable variations? And that _NONE_ of these are currently being tracked to any significant degree so that no one in the future knows exactly where this planet was at this time?

So, I assume you also realize that if someone from the year 2026 wanted to send a signal back through time, that the signal would also have to travel to a distant, incalculable point in space to account for all of the generally known but specifically unknown perturbations in motions in order to intersect at _precisely_ the right molecular time to enter a specific electronic circuit (whose absolute physical location isn't even known in THIS time right now) in order to cause a message to appear? If the entire planet couldn't be localized, I assume you know that the location of particular molecules in an electronic circuit is even less determinate.

Get real. How can anyone have such a small life that wasting time with such a story would seem to be worthwhile to him? At least go to a forum that's dedicated to fantasy.

Hey there, this is your message. May be you forgot to delete this? Let me remind your purpose:

"Please Listen, we made a mistake. Our other 26 attempts
did not fail in fact every single one of them
succeeded. However, none of our programs took the
extremes of the time dilation into effect, now we are
in trouble.

This was the furthest back communication, so you know
the least about me. You are our last hope.

Or other communications landed alright. One on Feb
25th, then months and years apart. We have actually
been corresponded with several of you many many times,
certain members who may all be described as addicts.

Something or somebody that we replied to in a later
time, which is before this time and I do apologize for
the frustration you must be feeling, as this should be
arriving in early feb 2005. Our accuracy has improved
much due to some new algorithms I helped design.

The key to the success of our tunnel onto the internet
at your time is wireless, certain servers in your time
have recently gone online to enable this at the
location we are at now. Geography on a spinning body
does seem to remain relatively constant and thus
predictable. This is the furthest back we were able
to communicate, and although for us it is currently,
well, You won't believe this but its Oct 2025. As I
have said, a lot has happened.

The time dilation made us believe only a few of our
original attempts had landed on the TTI boards. The
effect was instantaneous. Immediate responses from
Feb. 22nd 2005. We were all awestruck, that is the
two other members of my team here at the college.

This is the real so called 20th century "kicker". Our
first post was then received a few weeks later, around
2007, responses were immediate, hundreds more surround
the boards at this time. We did not know what to make
of it, before we could understand what was happening,
Thousands upon Thousands of replies were being
received and they soon started to become
inter-dependent on each other. The effects this
created were detected as the magnitude of the
timequake increased in a rippled-dilution of
space-time. Primarily focused around the coils
themselves.

I told the others to pack everything and leave. The
computers are all homebuilt but nothing more than
peta-processors, we can rent the computer time to get
everything back up and running. Everything else is
portable. I believe one final message that will
hopefully end up before all of this started, can fix
everything.

Our reply message, made in haste after only a couple
of days, to your time frame, in which we received the
first response to one of our attempts, the #18 and #20
coded ??messages, resulted in what I now believe was a
m?/??w^L ÖL◘7 ÀX[u_ùÃøÃSP´_.ÿ_0_
Àt_X[ÃëþÍ!ú__¼__û__œP. __¨€t_$.ÿ_,_.€&__Xé^ÿ____ _A________________"__0__.___________________ _____<_ _|___________________________________________________________________________________________,_________________________ÿÿ_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________‹_Í ¡Á ‹_½ ‹_à PSQŒÛŽÃ‹_“_´JÍ!€>°__u3ƒ>V__t,»__´HÍ!r#ŽÀ3ÿ3ö_Ž_V_¹!_ƒÁ@üó¤_ŒÁŽ_V_´IÍ!‰_V_Y}>´HÍ!rA£X_£,_ŽÀ€>°__u4S»__ÄÄT_‹Ã[=__t$_Ø´IÍ!´HÍ!ru£X_£,_ŽÀ‰_½ SÄÄT_X;Øv
ë]_ŽÝ3ö‹þüó¤_€>š _u_ŽÅ´IÍ!Æ_ž___¾p%¿__¹L¡»ÿÿ´HÍ!;Úr

I beg you now to take immediate but very simple steps
to prevent this from occurring. Somehow prevent these
posts from being made, we used 3 different wireless
proxies through our "Bridge" and several ips from
these proxies do exist.

I must take off now, its a few minutes later i think
they just scanned the building but I haven’t sent this
message yet, they will detect me as soon as I do.

I think in this moment before I must attempt to run
underground, would a namechange on theboard abort our
battch file/?

Please help somehow okgot to go. luck all

---Attached File---
²_Ô_ß_ò__ _ 0
S.H. Insisted we include this, if it came to it.
Should come through as an attachment, or if not the
backup should work http://www.geocities.com/zeshua1/ttiforumextras022505.txt"

Ok here we go again...

Again, post a message in 2004. Any time in 2004 like the other guy on your first thread said. Once again, you'll claim to have never received this message or any others asking for proof of your travels. So let me get this right... you claimed to have posted messages using tunneling from the future. You didn't claim you were in the present from the future, but that you were only sending messages from the future. Ok ok. Someone then said that if you are able to direct messages to the past, then why don't you direct messages to 2004 and do it now so we can have some kind of proof. But then you come in this thread and claim that you are currently in the present time without ability to send messages further back into the past, no doubt. yeah good try.........but not really.

All, please forgive my absence.

"As for questions: What is sport like in 2026?"

After a National and International ban on major sporting events, the vast majority of sports became independent. Almost every major sport is still played somewhere in the world, the restrictions were lifted shortly after, the rules have changed very little with the exception of Hockey. A nationally televised event shown live featured the death in rink of a hockey player. I remember watching this as my father Loved hockey.

"What role does the media have?

A Very limited capacity. The single largest news organization remains virtually in tact in the US. The Role of the AP has changed quite dramatically, most stories are written/produced/covered by local journalists who have verified their credentials and sources. I would call the current media the exacting balance always wished for. The Truth is no longer hidden or covered up by some large organization under the direction of certain Governments the world over.

"What are video games like?"

Most games are built MMPOG, we use wireless portable gaming consoles or at home wireless with holo screens, HUDs, flat panel Hand Sensors or "Tweeks" which are 3d Finger sensors placed on right/left or both hands. Almost all systems are voice activated.

"Is there a cure for cancer/AIDS?"

They start pushing out cures for many types of cancers but not all. Most therapies for cancer are actually screened against the individuals DNA to produce the best course of treatment. AIDS/HIV is treatable but does not appear to be curable in the majority of the population at this time. I have heard of work with nanites in this respect, with limited success so far.

"Is the United States (as I know it, obviously) still a single country?"

I cannot answer this question.

"Are either Scotland or Wales independent from the UK?"

I am currently in the UK and I can assure you it has not changed in any meaningful regard.

If you can tunnel packets back in time, you should be able to do more than post on a message board. So here's what I want you to do. There must be some sort of internet telephony that you can use. IP to phone some sort. So what I want you to do is call someone from the future and turn on the news so they can listen to your day's news for the day...and don't put on Total Recall or some other show with radio or TV from the "future" :p

Poster: VinnieLT
Subject: Re: I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

Yeah, right... in 2026. As if.

I assume you realize that the Earth has moved some 1.6 million miles from where it was in its orbit around the Sun since yesterday? And I assume you know that the solar system has moved around the galaxy to a similar degree? ...and that the galaxy has moved through its local cluster to a similar degree? Etc., etc.?

Yes, the Earth, the Sun, the Galaxy, the Universe is in movement. Surprisingly the tricky part is not pinpointing a space/time coordinate for Earth, as equations were written to approximate its location. The difficulty is in pinpointing an exact time. Currently, rented supercomputer cycles (usually around 40 teraflops) are required to establish the lock.

So, I assume you also realize that if someone from the year 2026 wanted to send a signal back through time, that the signal would also have to travel to a distant, incalculable point in space to account for all of the generally known but specifically unknown perturbations in motions in order to intersect at _precisely_ the right molecular time to enter a specific electronic circuit (whose absolute physical location isn't even known in THIS time right now) in order to cause a message to appear? If the entire planet couldn't be localized, I assume you know that the location of particular molecules in an electronic circuit is even less determinate.

No, I assume that because I am in the year 2026 and communicating with you, in your time, that this incalculable point in space you speak of, probably is not that difficult to calculate for. Not to mention, I don't have to be perfect, only close to the wireless array in 2005. It has roughly a 2.2 mile radius, anywhere within this area I am assured a rather stable connection. As technology levels increase and the area becomes a WiFi haven, my connection will only continue to get stronger. The furthest back I am able to make a connection is ~Feb 2005. I can however connect to any space/time coordinate. However without WiFi capabilities in the area I would have no means of communciation. It is a "Virtual" Link, radio wave type transmissions can travel through but not actual matter.

In ~6-7 weeks I will be disengaging the link and leaving behind a small present for a few whom I trust. For the others, I wish to leave behind some rather generic statements about your futures. As you will have no time reference for the statements, the derivations in the timeline should be almost insignificant.

If you can tunnel packets back in time, you should be able to do more than post on a message board. So here's what I want you to do. There must be some sort of internet telephony that you can use. IP to phone some sort. So what I want you to do is call someone from the future and turn on the news so they can listen to your day's news for the day...and don't put on Total Recall or some other show with radio or TV from the "future" :p

You are referring to VOIP. Thus far I have had limited success, as the link "Artificially" steps forward in time small/simple packets can be sent however when a lot of information is routed and needs to be routed in correct order, IE Streaming packets to a destination, the problem becomes that of Time Dilation. It does not appear this will work for real-time communications, however it may be possible to record a message, transmit data onto the Internet of 2005, and stream it from the web to a phone. If you have any suggestions I would be more than willing to try.

The Following are all events that will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures. I will not give dates for these events, and although these may seem rather generic statements I assure you they are founded in reality based on fact. In the small chance that the posting of this information changes the outcome of the events, I see no way in which the events depicted would unfold "That much" differently than in my history.

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.
- 2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed.
- A Sudden outbreak of influenza.
- The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
- A 3rd becomes next.
- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.
- A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours.
- The Telluride Occurrence

There is more I wish to say but it cannot be stated in public forums.

The stuff in bold is possible problems with the predictions, which would make them appear less valid, I'm trying to be open minded as always.

1- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.
I'm guessing India and Pakistan, although both are asian, so Greece and Turkey comes to mind. The problems between these two pairs of nations are well known
2- 2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed.
Obvious guesses - White House & Capitol, White house & Pentagon (although it would be hard to completly destroy. Obvious terrorist targets, to be fair
3- A Sudden outbreak of influenza.
Also an obvious guess: Bird flu Mentioned recently in news, also the news yesterday of that "super-flu" thing
3- The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
Not too unreasonable, but why?
4- A 3rd becomes next.
This could mean nearly anything
5- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.
Not really likely, but other things like number 2 could cause it. No real "counter argument", stock markets, etc = unpredictable, at least to me
5- A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours.
Seems the most likely, because new viruses happen all the time. but of course significant viruses are rare
6- The Telluride Occurrence
I have no idea what this is, and so cant comment.

Zesh:
The furthest back I am able to make a connection is ~Feb 2005.
I'd like the technical explanation for why this is, if you please.

RMTime-to-live

Nice point-for-point response, Cryo. I agree with you, so many of them are obvious guesses based on current events. Higher probability of occurrence. And his cryptic predictions, of course they could indeed mean anything. As such Zesh is casting the net much wider than his predictions based on current events...hoping to catch something in that BIG net that can be pointed to in the future by others as "see, his prediction predicted it!" Sorta like 3/4/05 vs. 4/3/05, huh?

RMTime-fake

Zeshua said> The furthest back I am able to make a connection is ~Feb 2005.

RMT asked> I'd like the technical explanation for why this is, if you please.

Creedo answers> The reason we are able to make our connections, only as far back as February 5th 2005, is due to the nature of the interrogator, into you time.

You see, we can construct a probable time matrix, in which we can send the said packets of information to your time. Know that there must be a corresponding assembly reality, within your system in order to realize these packets assembled into any meaningful document, or communications.

In your time, you have a device which is also capable of communicating to the future.

However in these lanes of communications certain protocols must be observed, so that no violations occur.

The information that you have gotten so far, is privileged and metered.

If we were to go beyond what is intended in any of my communications to you at this time, then the danger exist of variating the timeline.

There is a central time travel and communications authority control over some aspects of both communications and time travel.
"This is what and what we are not allowed to say"!?

Let's just leave this first introduction to the character and letter of The Time Travel Institute's allowance, of very professional amatures and professionals in this field as well.

There will be other times, that communications will occur.

Try to keep events and proposed happenings within an equilibrium of perspective and this way, stability of communications occurs througout the ages.

It has been a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Rainman!

Telluride Occurrence? Hmmm
1)
Noun 1. telluride - any binary compound of tellurium with other more electropositive elements
atomic number 52, Te, tellurium - a brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur; it is used in alloys and as a semiconductor; occurs mainly as tellurides in ores of copper and nickel and silver and gold
chemical compound, compound - (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight

2)

Two towns in one, Telluride and Mountain Village combine the best of Colorado... quaint history, progressive culture, exciting recreation, breathtaking scenery, fine dining, funky tradition, the luxury resort experience, hip entertainment... all within a (free!) 12-minute gondola ride of each other.
two_towns.gif

Surprisingly the tricky part is not pinpointing a space/time coordinate for Earth, as equations were written to approximate its location. The difficulty is in pinpointing an exact time.

Except, of course:

Not to mention, I don't have to be perfect, only close to the wireless array in 2005. It has roughly a 2.2 mile radius, anywhere within this area I am assured a rather stable connection.

Approximately zero chance of that. 2.2 miles is not within any reasonable margin given the uncertainty of position after 20 years. Sheesh, 2 years is beyond possibility. We simply are not currently tracking orbital motions accurately enough today for you even to have historical data that would help you. And we definitely aren't tracking factors of perturbation.

If we aren't tracking it, it doesn't exist for you to use. And we have no projects planned in the near future for such tracking. Algorithms won't work for this.

Further, it needs to be a particular kind of "2.2 miles". E.g., 2.2 miles underground or behind any RF blocks renders it unusable -- there's no way around the 2-way communications necessary for the receiving end to reconstruct a valid TCP/IP conversation. Sure, on <font color="red">your[/COLOR] end, you can handle the protocols and error-correction any way you wish; but you can't affect those factors on the receiving end.

And I think it's pretty obvious that you haven't been causing RF emissions that would appear from thin air here of such magnitude as to overcome such an issue as being nowhere near 2.2 miles. Even considering a 2.2-mile radius, we're talking a 4.4-mile wide strong coverage. The FCC would be all over that. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you think you can cover up by trying to weasel out to "2.2 miles", you clearly know little about Wi-Fi and the actual related technologies.

There's no possibility of you calculating even within 1000 miles, 10000 miles. We're not talking fancy time-travel math here; this is orbital mechanics for which math is well established. We already know it's impossible to calculate the position of a moving body (such as a comet) to within 2.2 miles six months out. Why? Because bodies don't move in a predictable fashion. A gamma-ray burst could impart energy at any instant that alters angular momentum slightly. After six months, 2.2 miles would be considered a lucky bull's-eye. That's why we have such trouble knowing whether a given asteroid is going to hit the Earth a few months out; and the Earth is far bigger than 2.2 miles wide.

But 20 years? With no recent data? You're off your rocker.

Creedo answers&gt; The reason we are able to make our connections, only as far back as February 5th 2005, is due to the nature of the interrogator, into you time.
We, eh? So you're in cahoots with Zeshua, eh Creeds? Interesting.

I put my engineering brain to work this afternoon while teaching my aerospace propulsion class.
And I came up with another way that Zeshua can prove his is what he is.
And the best part is that it will avoid the "Only able to reach ~ Feb 2005" excuse.

Zeshua: What I would like you to do is send a message back to some time in March. And to make it
easy, all you need to do is send a message back to the thread listed in the following URL, which
you began on FEB-28-2005 in our timeline. All you have to do is send a message back to any day in
March of 2005, into that thread, and you will be able to give us a little bit of proof that you
are real.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=time_travel&amp;Number=31064&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

You see, I have downloaded the entire content of that thread, as of the time I am writing this
post. If you can actually do what you claim, then you should be able to send a message back to
some day in March 2005 from your time, and it will show up as a change in that thread from what I
have downloaded. I can run a simple DIFF on it whenever you let me know you have sent the message
back. And it will show me your inserted message.

Genius test for you, if I do say so myself. So...get to work. This should be a piece of cake for
you, since it does not violate the "~ Feb 2005" time barrier you claim above.

RMTime-to-prove-it

I think that "the 3rd" will be another shuttle disaster.

But I'm thinking about recent tensions between Japan and China as a catalyst for:

A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia

OIL, GAS EXPLORATION SPAT
China tells Japan to proceed with caution

"China on Thursday warned that Japan would have to take "full responsibility" for any consequences if it proceeds with exploration for oil and gas in a contested area of the East China Sea."

Hmmm, what do you think?

Back