"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

I acuse you of being nothing more than a miscievous, but nevertheless prolific writer.
I scan-read the pages and pages of drivel here and am disgusted that you waste serious people's time on sheer crap! Here's what you should do:
1. This post is way over-crowded in megabytes of nonsense,
2. so start another genuine, this time, post and give us some neat, concise and to the point facts: Actual scientific, verifiable facts to support your claims otherwise we all know that you're just another f----n fraud!
3. That being the case, find something else to do with the talent that you obviously have. ie. Write a novel! That's what you're good at!

Here's what he actually posted on 7-NOV-2000 on this site while answering a question posed by Pamela:

timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States

Nothing "technical" about that statement concerning civil war.

Hey Darby,

An interesting news article came up today (2014-04-01).

Source:
Ukraine crisis: Russia carries out massive nuclear war exercise involving 10,000 troops - Europe - World - The Independent

Russia on Saturday ended a massive three-day nuclear war exercise involving 10,000 soldiers, as the worst East-West standoff since the Cold War continues.

The drill, which utilised over 30 military units and 1000 pieces of equipment, was to ensure that Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces are prepared to conduct offensive operations in the event of a massive and simultaneous international use of nuclear weapons.
News of the exercise was carried by Russian daily newspaper Nezavisimaya Gazeta, which cites senior military officers.
The report says Russia’s Strategic Missile Command emphasized that the event was scheduled last year and has nothing to do with the Ukraine crisis.
It was nevertheless, according toNezavisimaya Gazeta the largest such exercise carried out in recent times.
Nato is increasingly concerned over Moscow’s intentions following the ousting of Russian backed Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and Russia’s annexation of Crimea.

Currently up to 40,000 Russian troops continue to be stationed on the Russian-Ukraine border and Andrej Illarionov, Vladimir Putin’s former chief economic adviser, has said the Russian President wishes to “conquer” Belarus, the Baltic States and Finland.

I can assure you that all information posted by that person is a hoax. His information is clearly in error from any point of view that you choose to examine it, technically or otherwise. The process is far more complex and most likely impossible to properly explain in 2014 terms. I made only one attempt to explain a few of the most basic concepts, some of the historical developments that led to where we are today in this science, and some of the technical details involved with the process. I was met only with ignorance and of course a complete lack of understanding, especially concerning physics such as quantum entanglement, as well as string theory; both key components that will be greatly expanded upon into practical applications much later.
If anyone makes claims of predicting the future, you can be assured that such things are currently not possible from a scientific approach. If one travels to the past successfully, it is a one way trip. If he is not successful, he dies. A return trip is not possible with current equipment and processes, and this is mainly due to entanglement only occurring (and being maintained in an entangled condition) between particles and/or harmonics already in existence, not ones which do not yet exist. Since faster than light travel is not yet achievable, it can be stated that travel into the future remains theoretical.
A successful traveler will not be able to communicate with his origin, as it does not yet exist. So how does he himself exist in the past, since he didn't exist until a later date? This is actually very easy to explain, since every component of the man existed already, and has probably always existed since the beginning. The problem in travel, however, is how to maintain a specific harmonic between particles at the planck scale when moving into the past, in order to preserve the traveler's life, and, how to enter an area of space which previously did not contain his mass as currently constructed? That's the trick!

T.R.J.

I can assure you that all information posted by that ...[snip]

I can assure you that all information posted by that person is a hoax.

Your thesis

His information is clearly in error from any point of view that you choose to examine it, technically or otherwise.

Vacuous statement - clear to who and why?

The process is far more complex and most likely impossible to properly explain in 2014 terms.

Vacuous statement - no foundation or proof offered

I made only one attempt to explain a few of the most basic concepts, some of the historical developments that led to where we are today in this science, and some of the technical details involved with the process.

Misleading - in the apparent referenced post there was no attempt whatsoever to offer any scientific concepts

I was met only with ignorance and of course a complete lack of understanding, especially concerning physics such as quantum entanglement, as well as string theory; both key components that will be greatly expanded upon into practical applications much later.

Untruthful statement - Not only was quantum physics not discussed by you or any other Member of the forum, your post was largely ignored. I believe that the next post relating to you was a reference to your avatar.

If anyone makes claims of predicting the future, you can be assured that such things are currently not possible from a scientific approach.

No show of proof - how can you assure us?

If one travels to the past successfully, it is a one way trip. If he is not successful, he dies.

Lacks foundation and vacuous - Why is it a one way trip? If unsuccessful how do you know that the traveler dies? (BTW - successful or not we're all going to die.)

A return trip is not possible with current equipment and processes, and this is mainly due to entanglement only occurring (and being maintained in an entangled condition) between particles and/or harmonics already in existence, not ones which do not yet exist.

What is entanglement? Humor us with an answer (quoting Wiki or some online QM paper is not an answer.)

Since faster than light travel is not yet achievable, it can be stated that travel into the future remains theoretical.

100% incorrect. You have heard of the Special Theory of Relativity, yes? Time dilation? The Lorentz Transformations? SR has been around for 109 years.

A successful traveler will not be able to communicate with his origin, as it does not yet exist.

Vacuous - how about some definition of terms. Maybe with an eye toward Special Relativity so we have some clearly defined frames of reference.

So how does he himself exist in the past, since he didn't exist until a later date? This is actually very easy to explain, since every component of the man existed already, and has probably always existed since the beginning. The problem in travel, however, is how to maintain a specific harmonic between particles at the planck scale when moving into the past, in order to preserve the traveler's life, and, how to enter an area of space which previously did not contain his mass as currently constructed?

Vacuous - Maintain a specific harmonic? Love harmony or some other sort of harmony? Particles at the Planck Scale? You're kidding, right? Particles exist at the Planck Scale? What particles are these? You better explain this conundrum. In relative terms of Classical size (diameter), the Planck Length is to (sub-atomic) particles as the Earth is to the entire universe.

Are you sure you didn't sit down and make this all up at random as you typed the above post? :)

Yeah, right... in 2026. As if.

I assume you realize that the Earth has moved some 1.6 million miles from where it was in its orbit around the Sun since yesterday? And I assume you know that the solar system has moved around the galaxy to a similar degree? ...and that the galaxy has moved through its local cluster to a similar degree? Etc., etc.?

And that the variations in pressure from the Sun has caused uncountable variations in the Earth's orbit second by second? And that the Moon in orbit around/with the Earth has caused additional variations? And that interactions with other planets and all sorts of gravitational fields has caused even more uncountable variations? And that _NONE_ of these are currently being tracked to any significant degree so that no one in the future knows exactly where this planet was at this time?

So, I assume you also realize that if someone from the year 2026 wanted to send a signal back through time, that the signal would also have to travel to a distant, incalculable point in space to account for all of the generally known but specifically unknown perturbations in motions in order to intersect at _precisely_ the right molecular time to enter a specific electronic circuit (whose absolute physical location isn't even known in THIS time right now) in order to cause a message to appear? If the entire planet couldn't be localized, I assume you know that the location of particular molecules in an electronic circuit is even less determinate.

Get real. How can anyone have such a small life that wasting time with such a story would seem to be worthwhile to him? At least go to a forum that's dedicated to fantasy.

Whooah!

I like that you took into account, John Titors claims of the U.S separating in the future. Good question. It's an interesting theory considering the recent dilemmas they have been experiencing, and the fact that their government was shut down for several days. It could have happened then, in reality if they didn't re-open office.

I like that you took into account, John Titors claims of the U.S separating in the future. Good question. It's an interesting theory considering the recent dilemmas they have been experiencing, and the fact that their government was shut down for several days. It could have happened then, in reality if they didn't re-open office.

img--0025-150x150.jpg

There is an increasing movement for Texas to become an independent nation - again. I've recently noticed an increasing number of businesses are flying "only" the flag of Texas. Went to a kid's softball game last month and noticed that the little league field only had the Texas flag up.

Thought that was odd, being city property and all.

There is a growing percentage of people here that are using "Republic of Texas " currency based on gold, silver and copper.

The image in the post above is the Republic of Texas silver coin. This is "not" being done by the State of Texas, and really is an investment in precious metals by those who are exchanging their U.S. Dollars for the coins.

I've seen transactions take place, and really is "bartering", and not a normal ( goods for money - money for goods ) exchange.
How far this will go ? Can't say. There does seem to be steps being taken by our State government that would make for a more independent State, however, am doubtful for several reasons that Texas would become an independent nation.

I have a very serious question to the admins here. Can it be verified with certainty, the date of the post Zeshua, Apr 14, 2005 ?

The predicitions in this post happened:

A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia
It is about Ukraine and the things, that are happening there right now (year 2014)

2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed
The two 9/11 buildings, that all of you know of very well.

A Sudden outbreak of influenza
There was a bird flu and a pig flu.

The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
It happened.

A 3rd becomes next
If it i true, that he is talking about Israel, then this is happening now in front of our eyes.

A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.
Nobody today argues about the world crisis, even the US president. But in 2005 the USA economy looked like the strongest economy in the world.

A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours

The Telluride Occurrence
This is the only one, that probably has not happened yet. I do not know what Telluride is.

In earlier posts (s)he answered to a question
"Is there a cure for cancer/AIDS?"
The answer was:
"They start pushing out cures for many types of cancers but not all. Most therapies for cancer are actually screened against the individuals DNA to produce the best course of treatment. AIDS/HIV is treatable but does not appear to be curable in the majority of the population at this time. I have heard of work with nanites in this respect, with limited success so far."

For another purposes I am researching the perspectives of the cancer treatment in the nearest future, and there is a very high possibility he to be absolutely correct for this question for the year of 2026.

Back