"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

chronohistorian

Timekeeper
I have come from the future to learn about your time and when exactly things happened because the history from 1970-2150 is partially lost when I come from.

I have been here since November 11th 2003.

In my time my profession is a chronohistorian which means I am a historian that investigates the happenings of the past by visiting and experiencing the time.

If you have any questions please ask me them however if they are about the future I may not answer them because the questions may be classified in time.

If I have any questions though I would like you to answer them.

ok if u are from the year 2522 then u should send a picture of your time machine.
and tell me about the progress of creating a laser singularity and why it is so hard to make it stable... (0.8 secs...)

why would you think I have a time machine?

I was transported here using a matter transporter and I will be transported back in 2012.

I do not know about laser singularities because when I come from the school system is different. you are at school until you are 17 but from the age of 11 you get to pick a subject which you want to study. I picked history and golden age religious education

I can tell you things from the future just not all of it.

I can tell you things like discoveries and inventions and maybe things to come but I can't tell you everything.

When does the golden age take place?

What happened to your history?

What can you tell us about this "matter transporter"?

Why are you here until 2012? Are you able to leave sooner?

Just some questions to stir the pot so to speak.

Timeline79

the golden age is from the birth of jesus to the year 2200

what happened to our history is classified. sorry

The matter transporter can transport you anywhere on earth you like within a 700 year interval but it can't go forward in time

I am able to leave sooner but if I stay longer than 10 years my brain doesn't adapt properly and I either die or go insane

I am able to leave sooner but if I stay longer than 10 years my brain doesn't adapt properly and I either die or go insane

Bummer

Have you considered which one you would prefer?

Right I'll humour ya, (before you get bored)

Does you being here affect your timeline? Or is this a parallel timeline to yours? Could you inadvertantly prevent Jesus from being reborn?

Is this the first place you have posted, or have you also posted elsewhere? Why did choose to post here?

What age are you? Will 8 years have passed in your future when you return?

Is there any point in telling us about the distant future? Explaining a television to someone from 1800 might make them interested for a while, but they're not really going to care much. It's like knowing that the first man to walk on Mars will do so in 2020. It would be far more intreresting to see it happening rather than just finding out about it. Do you get what I'm saying?

James

I can tell you things like discoveries and inventions and maybe things to come but I can't tell you everything.

What can you tell us about some inventions or discoveries coming up in the near future(2004-2006 or later)?

Can multiple people be transported to the same time by using that matter transporter or several matter transporters?

Have people changed much in the future?

Do you wear a "functional" suit when you first traveled here or did you try and wear clothes that were from this time.

-Tracy A. L. LeFebvre

no, we have took every precation to make sure there is minimal effect on the timeline.

I can't stop jesus from being born because I can only go back 700 years.

this is the first place I have posted because I looked for things about time travel and this place popped up after I visited another site.

I am 22 years old and I am going to go 8 years into my future.

actually the first man on mars will be in 2025 and it isn't a man, it's a woman.

I can tell you that the matter transporter is being made around now but it won't be perfected for another 100 years because at the moment they can only transport light a couple of metres away.
they won't be able to make things go back in time until 2395.

we haven't changed much at all physically but no one in my time believes there is a god.

I can tell you that the matter transporter is being made around now but it won't be perfected for another 100 years because at the moment they can only transport light a couple of metres away.
they won't be able to make things go back in time until 2395.

Straight from the JT 101 class of hoaxing. Relate something of the future to somthing which exists currently in the present.

I would like to hear you describe in your own words how this experiment was created. Yes I've read about it, and it is simply illogical to apply it to time travel. I'd like you give some hints on how the process can be adapted to not include a receiver...

Oh and my question about Jesus was relating to the rebirth in 2200. Or did you forget about that incident?

You're willing to give up the prime of your life to study our time? What happens if you meet a woman here, fall in love and have chidren? Or have you been neutered?(one of the 'every precautions'! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif)

James

I don't exactly know how it was created. Thats what I am here to do-find out about it and report back.
Like I said a couple of messages ago I don't not do science or mechanics.

You misunderstood me when I was talking about jesus. I said the golden age was from the birth of jesus until 2200 that means the golden age is 2200 years long.

I find experiencing history exciting and I already have a partner and 2 children at home. My partner understands that I would like to experience my dream and was very encouraging when I left but I will miss seeing my children while I am here.

OK, how does your time machine work in relation to transporting over distance? The reason I ask is that Earth in 2522 will be a very long way away from it's current position in the universe.

And you can't be a very good historian if you come here and declare yourself a time traveller. Surely if you want to observe this time period you are only contaminating your research by making yourself known.

Also, why is it called the Golden Age?

What can you tell us about some inventions or discoveries coming up in the near future(2004-2006 or later)?

Can multiple people be transported to the same time by using that matter transporter or several matter transporters?

Have people changed much in the future?

Do you wear a "functional" suit when you first traveled here or did you try and wear clothes that were from this time.

Okay so you answered the 3rd question pretty well. Since you say that the golden age ends at 2200. It would be understandable for your response.

Can you answer any of the others or at least number 2? (Can multiple people be transported to the same time by using that matter transporter or several matter transporters?) This is what is on mostly on my mind right now.

Thanks.
-Tracy A. L. LeFebvre

I was transported here using a matter transporter and I will be transported back in 2012.
The matter transporter can transport you anywhere on earth you like within a 700 year interval but it can't go forward in time

Isn't this statement contradictory. First you say you'll be traveling to the future in 2012, then say you can't go forward in time. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Is anybody as confused as me?

This is a little confusing. You are going to go 8 years into your future or are you goin gto get that much older before you return. Or do you return 8 years later(2530)? You said you can't go forward in time only 700 year intreval.

And if you can't go forward in time, can you go back to your own time (,which is going forward in time, but not past the time you left.) ?

The time machine works by telling the computer what time you wish to be transported to and then when you wish to go you say proceed and it transports you.

I am still a good historian even if I am telling you this because it is just over the internet, it is not me meeting you in the street and telling you and showing you technology that has yet to be invented.

It is called the golden age because this is when humankind advanced the most in our history, eventhough there has been thousands of wars over this time frame we still consider it a time of great advancement.

Many people can be transported over time but I only took two people with me. One is a doctor and another is a time guard.

I can't go forward in time unless people from the future beam me there.

Seriously, this is the worst attempt yet. It's one thing to post on here and pretend to be from the future, in the likes of one John Titor... but the least you can do is keep a consistent story. Your story has so many holes in it and I am not going to waste my time pointing them out. You are a terrible liar and I'm assuming that you'd be an even worse time traveler. Good try dip [censored] but you should really post this crap on some fantasy board. try www.ImAterribleStoryTellerAndAnEvenWorseLiar.com

Regards,

1stBorn

well, if this guys telling the truth, titor doesn't have to worry about the empending apocolypse.

I give you credit, you chose a clever idea, a historian searching for wha thappened at this time, bevause it was lost.

and yet, your time machine managed to survive the massive erasion of history. wow.

I want a little more proof thatn your just saying you're from that far off. until then, I'll just ask questions.

so, why only 700 years, and not being able to travel forward? couldn't you just send a machine 700 years back, then make the trip 1400 years back?

when you get pulled back, what's to keep the computer from pulling the guy beside you back with you, or instead of you?

Back