"The future ain't what it used to be."

I found a home. I am a huge fan of time travel

Rommel14

Timekeeper
Hello. I am new to this site. I am a patented inventor and have been looking to speak with other people with regard to time travel. Power sources, quantum physics, the speed of light. Pros and cons of finding a way to travel through time. I have 10 lbs. of Plutonium to use if we get a working model. Just kidding, it's only 5 lbs.

I do believe in the possibility of time travel and astral-projection. In our life time no way. In a few hundred years, maybe.

I believe first of all, if someone developed a time machine the government would find out about it. They would confiscate the machine and erase you and your family from the face of the earth. The machine would be so regulated that no one would know about it. It is not like you would invent this machine and go time hopping on the weekends with your friends. That would not happen ever. To develop a working time machine would be the greatest invention ever. If you played your cards right, you could possibly survive and make billions off of the intellectual patent rights. But if you went through the US Patent office you would have gov't black helicopters hovering over your house in hours. I would film a successful time jump send it to the fed. gov't. I would then take a key part of the machine and hide it. I would then get the interrogation over with and inform them that the machine would not work without this part. You may be able to save your life and your families if you could play the game right.
But inventing this machine would be like playing with old, wet dynamite.

I believe first of all, if someone developed a time machine the government would find out about it. They would confiscate the machine and erase you and your family from the face of the earth. The machine would be so regulated that no one would know about it. It is not like you would invent this machine and go time hopping on the weekends with your friends. That would not happen ever. To develop a working time machine would be the greatest invention ever. If you played your cards right, you could possibly survive and make billions off of the intellectual patent rights. But if you went through the US Patent office you would have gov't black helicopters hovering over your house in hours. I would film a successful time jump send it to the fed. gov't. I would then take a key part of the machine and hide it. I would then get the interrogation over with and inform them that the machine would not work without this part. You may be able to save your life and your families if you could play the game right.

How do you feel about a quantum computer solving any problems you may think of?

The benefit of quantum computer is just beginning. I believe the NSA will incorporate quantum computers to perform chaos math and code breaking since it can run so much faster then a normal system. Simon's algorithm and another guy, his name escapes me are just two algorithm models that are causing much conversation.
As far as solving age old questions for time travel, astral-projection etc... I do not think it will magically come up with the proper models to execute experiments that will give us positive results. I am curious to see what the Large Hadron Collider will come up with once all the data is examined in the coming years.
I may be gullible but I believe in some of the stories I have read where time warps have been found. Example: Two Stanford ( I think this was the college) Engineers were driving in CA on a sunny summer day. They came upon an old 1940's car on the highway. They passed the car since it was going very slow. Inside they saw a women in old style clothes and a child in the backseat. She looked to be driving in a terrible snow storm, she was close to the windshield and the wipers were on. According to the two men the car vanished. They pulled over and someone pulled in behind them and asked what did you guys do to that car. So someone else saw the old car as well. I believe the 2 engineers devoted a lot of time researching the stretch of road in the following years.
I don't know. I want to believe all these stories and in UFO's. I would give my left nut to time travel back in time. Who wouldn't?

Time travel is not invented in this era. Few visit this era because of soviet tactics. Government confiscation would only happen to those poorly prepared for time travel's unpredictable fiascos. My time machine is aware. Awareness is required for a time machine to await the traveler while avoiding threats.

Dick are you saying you are a time traveler? Wait a second I am laughing to hard to type and see the keyboard. If you are a time traveler prove it? Give me the Powerball numbers for Saturday August 3rd. We will see.

Welcome, Rommel :)

Absolutely agreed about the black helicopters; I even wonder if that situation has already been played out a few times...

Cosmo: thanks nice to be here. I remember a guy in the 1970's that invented a carburetor that would allow a car to get 90 miles per gallon. Well we never heard of him again and the car industry never employed the part.
Imagine someone inventing a time machine!! The Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission would use their power to get that machine. Powerful, corrupt people like members of the aforementioned would not stop until they had the machine, you and your family dead and buried in a remote location and all records and documents proving you existed erased from the planet. The Bilderberg's and Trilateral Commission own D.C. and other governments so using the political machine would be easy for them to find you and confiscate the machine.
A detailed plan would need to be into place before using the machine or mentioning it to anyone. Removing the people and organizations who would stop you is vital. You have a time machine, so one jump into the past could remedy a lot of turmoil you may face.

Cosmo: thanks nice to be here. I remember a guy in the 1970's that invented a carburetor that would allow a car to get 90 miles per gallon. Well we never heard of him again and the car industry never employed the part.
Imagine someone inventing a time machine!! The Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission would use their power to get that machine. Powerful, corrupt people like members of the aforementioned would not stop until they had the machine, you and your family dead and buried in a remote location and all records and documents proving you existed erased from the planet. The Bilderberg's and Trilateral Commission own D.C. and other governments so using the political machine would be easy for them to find you and confiscate the machine.
A detailed plan would need to be into place before using the machine or mentioning it to anyone. Removing the people and organizations who would stop you is vital. You have a time machine, so one jump into the past could remedy a lot of turmoil you may face.
I think it would be a good idea to let as many people know about your time travel theory as possible.For your time machine that works.Opensource your time machine.That way they can't kill you or your family without people noticing.

TT - I am not sure that is a good idea either. Imagine the amount of people who would want to travel back in time to change something in their past, see a departed family member, go back and play the lottery. It would be like Grand Central Station.

TT - I am not sure that is a good idea either. Imagine the amount of people who would want to travel back in time to change something in their past, see a departed family member, go back and play the lottery. It would be like Grand Central Station.
It would need to be regulated so that you would not have the population problem.I would call it the time travel regulation administration.

TT Agreed it would have to be regulated by gov't and military. Give me your thoughts on when a time travel jump would be sanctioned. I believe we could not change past events like Pearl Harbor, 1929 Stock Market Crash, 9/11 etc...The ripples would be so far reaching. On second thought, 9/11 could be a good model to time jump. It was not that far into the past. We could see the events that occurred after 9/11 and none were positive.
So you go back to 9-10-2001. Install NAVY Seals on each plane kill the terrorists and it is over. Send in SEAL team 6 to kill Bin Laden. OK done.
I believe the next 12 years could cause America to be in a better economic position. Perhaps even Obama would never get into office.

TT Agreed it would have to be regulated by gov't and military. Give me your thoughts on when a time travel jump would be sanctioned. I believe we could not change past events like Pearl Harbor, 1929 Stock Market Crash, 9/11 etc...The ripples would be so far reaching. On second thought, 9/11 could be a good model to time jump. It was not that far into the past. We could see the events that occurred after 9/11 and none were positive.
So you go back to 9-10-2001. Install NAVY Seals on each plane kill the terrorists and it is over. Send in SEAL team 6 to kill Bin Laden. OK done.
I believe the next 12 years could cause America to be in a better economic position. Perhaps even Obama would never get into office.
I do not know when the government would allow time travel.I believe the time travelers should govern themselves not the government.I believe in the manyworlds theory.So i believe people should not worry about the side effects of time travel.

Whomever invented a time machine would possess more responsibilities then anyone before him/her. With the many worlds theory the ripples would be negligible. Perplexing situation. I just want to go back to 1978 and relive most of my life and carry with me the technology and inventions I know of today.

Back