I like the new design

Canon

Temporal Novice
Happy Chrono? you now have a forum to talk about the future and not be accused of flooding. Plus there will be others who amuse us and say that they are infact from the future as you are.

I know I'm happy. Now, if he sticks with this thread/forum and stays out of the others, I may be tempted to post more often.

For me, it was just a matter of everyone and their reactions. Someone would post a decent thread, Chrono would reply, people would try to debunk what chrono was saying. Thread lost. What a shame and what a waste of time.

Is it chrono's fault? YES, because he knew how people were reacting to him. It was no secret. He just pushed the buttons. Was it other's fault? Yes, because they just couldn't ignore Chrono's posts. Was it the Mod's fault? I honestly don't know because I don't have the time or effort to disect every one of Chrono's posts to see if he broke the TOS's. Some were OT, some didn't have a thing to do with him.

Hopefully this will be the answer and Chrono will get the "big picture" on how he affects the entire board community. (Though, I think he secretly loves the fact that he does)