I met my future self

jamesrussell

Temporal Novice
Hi Guys

My name is James Russell and i am a producer for PZP, a British TV production company. We are currently making a documentary called 'I met my future self' which looks at people that make the amazing claim to have met a future version of themselves as well as looking at the possibilities of time travel.

I am fascinated by time travel, but it has amazed even me just how many people claim to have met a future version of themselves, if it was outrageous bonkers people making this claim i could easily dismiss it, but its generally normal, everyday people.who happen to believe they have encountered something extraordinary.

In the film we will be meeting people who claim to have met their future self as well as looking at time travel experiments such as Robert Barrett and Quantum tunnelling. i wanted to find out what time travel experiments you felt held the most realistic potential to work? and why?

Also if you feel you have met a future YOU i would really love to hear you story or if you have an opinion on the possibility of meeting a future you i would love to know what you think.

i cant wait to hear from you

Best
James