if you could go back....

if i could travel back in time i would be a National Heroe because i will show the Gouvernment the videos and pictures from 9/11 and other huge disasters around the world like the Tsunami,etc,

Interesting, what makes you think that people would believe you? People would think you are just a hoaxer. If you prevented 9/11 they would definately think you were a hoaxer as you would have video of an event that never happened.

People predict disasters all the time, some of them score hits with their predictions yet these people are marginalised.

So, do you really think you would be a hero?

i will register the Name Time Travel Institute and Time Travel Portal on Internet back to 1988...

weather_projector.png

Right!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

of course i'll be a hero,how can you tell me i won't be,how do you just know that?,besids anyone who is extremely smart and inteligent won't dimiss such an incredible case like mine would be in the past,i would be more than a Hero,maybe Your President or the richest man on this planet,heheh,who knows i am just imagining and fantazising about it,'cause i know such thing is not possible for now /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif