"The future ain't what it used to be."

Im Am from the year 2100.

RDB14329

Timekeeper
Hello. You may think this is a fraud but this is all fact.I will start at the day i came back to the past, 94 years to study the mistakes that we have made. So far,however i have been here only 2 days and today i found this particular site so there.If you have any questions on the future you may ask me.I have 1 more thing to say.How did i get to a computer? Well i brought this 100 gb laptop with me other than that the information is classified. I may not tell you the technology we may have aquired.But i may tell you about future wars,deaths,and other things that happened from 2010 to 2100.I was born in 2071, June 2nd 2:34 AM at Mukwanago Hospital.If i may change the subject,I got here at May 4th 3:58 Pm. Good Bye For now

John Voil

so tell me what does this future hold?? what will Civil War in American begin?? also what kind of time travel machine do you have and do you have a picture of it?? write back.

In 2100, The Future holds better Technology and 1 War.It was Called the Immigration War. Must must go now. A time machine you ask? well, when the time traveler took me to this time i lost the machine.I then must build a new one.With enough of this technology,I could put myself ahead about 35 years which then they would have more better technology that could use and i would keep doing this untill im back in my time.

oh really?
so what do you propose to make your time travel machine out of? perhaps you need some of this
Bufftape.jpg

will it look anything like this when u finish?

Time-Machine-2004-Recycled-.jpg

still aint answered my question
what do u plan on making your time machine out of. u must have a massive understanding of how a time machine works which im sure other people on this forum would be happy to discuss with you. however, your talkin out ur arse, so chances are you know nothing about making a time machine.

Back