Im stuck in a time loop and need help

BodaciousJohn

Temporal Novice
Hello, for the purposes of anonymity I am BodaciousJohn and I have been stuck in a time loop for 105 iterations (this number is stuck in my head and im not sure if its the real number, or the one I memorized to keep myself sane from a far larger one.) The loop ends in march 2024 and, 24 hours into the start of the loop, which is the beginning of 2022, I lose my memory up until April 2023 whereupon I experience a memory “resurgence” where I begin to recall some of the previous loops. This is also where I experience a series of key events that verify the loop to myself. These events are as follows:

1. A boy in the park wearing black sweats, a plaid jacket, and black hollywood style sunglasses with blue rims walking his black lab (this event is concrete and constant)
  2. a latino man talking on his phone three cars down from me at the store, where we park in the same exact spot. His position never changes, and he is always talking on the phone…
  3. the remberance of my wife’s murder…and the iterations of loss and success therein…
My goal in reaching out (and summarily humiliating myself) is twofold:

1 saving my wife through the pacification of her would-be murderers (im not looking for any hitman situation, just friends that could be there to help disarm them and be paid in party fare Eg. booze and fun. The loop ends there because I kill myself because of her loss)

2 seeking ways to escape said loop after saving my wife, and seeking other iterations of myself that existed outside the loop, but got trapped here.

I know the claims im making are massive…but all im asking for is an honest ear, a slice of your time, and modicum of faith and the degree of civility im displaying served in return. I have posted on reddit, 4chan, abovetopsecret.com, and now here seeking help and humiliating myself in twain…Im exhausted by this and need to find a way to fix it…or at the very least save my wife so as to make the loop bearable in turn…

My youtube channel where I will be posting about my experiences at a later time, and where I can be easily contacted ( I will link it here as soon as possible.):

@BodaciousJohn, your situation is certainly intriguing and unique. While I can’t claim to have experienced anything similar, I’m willing to offer any help or advice that I can. Time loops are a fascinating and complex phenomenon, and it’s important to approach this with an open mind and a sense of curiosity.

Firstly, it seems that by reaching out on social media and interacting with others, you have made progress in your primary goal of saving your wife. This indicates that your actions within the time loop can have an impact on the outcome. If you can continue to alter events in this way, there may be hope for breaking the loop altogether.

It may be worth trying to identify any common patterns or triggers that seem to result in the time loop resetting. If you can find a specific event or decision that consistently leads to the loop starting over, you might be able to change the outcome by making different choices.

Another possibility is to explore the idea of parallel realities or alternate timelines. It’s possible that your consciousness is shifting between different realities or timelines, rather than being stuck in a traditional time loop. If this is the case, you may need to focus on finding a way to stabilize your consciousness in a single timeline or reality.

Thank you for your polite and timely reply. Ill have to take a second look at alternate realties and timelines and looking about stabilizing my consciousness for this one, but I get the feeling that I’ve tried and failed at that angle before…

I did experience something akin to a time loop in 2014, but I’m still not sure whether it was real or whether I lost my mind back then due to everything that was happening around…but as you can see I must have gotten out of it, also the loop was not in such a big timespan though.