"The future ain't what it used to be."

In the year 2186

G

You can,t see time traverls because they are not born yet When man times travel it will not be untill the year 2186.they will be abel to see you but you can,t see them the reason is because you can,t add to time once it,s done When they make this machine it will use computer to generate the pictures of time it will use more energy then the sun. The first thing they are going to see when they turn this monster on. jesus then time will stop and the judment day will beging

scrolling through archives

this sounds like crap
its the most offbeat prediction i've heard
and it goes against most of the theorieson time travel

RE: Personal

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about because of the P.E./Montauk Project, Ronald Mallett, and CERN because of their success time travel will become a reality before 2020 not 2186 and whatever machine he is talking about is a lie and a projection image can't be true either our scientists already have holograms if that is what this guy is referring too our scientists are working on getting back to the present we can only time travel to certain destinations or points in spacetime like farther past, past, farther future, alternative worlds and universes/parallel universes and worlds. That is all I can tell you for now trouble will start if I say another word and no questions will be answered either!

time travel will start in the year 2186 eh? if you can tell me that, maybe you can tell me the year you learn to spell.

confused.gif
untill
confused.gif
abel
confused.gif
can,t
confused.gif
it,s
confused.gif
beging
confused.gif
judment
confused.gif
traverls
confused.gif

"time it will use more energy then the sun. "
I have some indicators that it will take a lot of power, but I hope not that much. I have a drawing some where that shows a time machine 25km across! Now that would take power!

i just realized why this is full of even more crap

if the persons knows time travel will happen in 2186 but you can't see these people traveling back in time how does he know it will happen in 2186?

He doesn't know he is not a true time traveler or personnal he is a fake like I said time travel will become a reality before 2020 CERN will produce black holes in their labs and Ronald Mallett will produce an actually beam light time machine or time travel device and since all of this will happen including the Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk Project time travel/teleportation will be a success and your scientists of the present will be happy that they discovered time travel/teleportation an achievement in humankind or humanity despite the skeptics of course! The government of our timeline doesn't care about anything and everyone all they care about is pride and greed also we shone away government agents and the government you can call us rebels or something else but I work as a scientist and that is my job! I could tell you more but my time is almost up we only have limited access to your so called wide world web or whatever you call it!

Friends, time travel will not happen in 2186 nor 2020 cern, it already happened. This reality, by a lack of a better conception, termed TR125.0121 is a fractarial succession of the main temporal stream of TR125.0001. Being a paradoxical facsimile of another universal core leaves the inhabitants of this universes at the expenses of time travelers of the original reality. Therefore TR125.0121 is constantly supervised and observed in such a way that the rediscovery of Temporal transit is done under strict circumstances. This to prevent unresponsible time travelers from this reality from further rupturing the delicate yet ominous fabric of time, causing as a result even more universal duplications.
Why prevent this you might all ask? the answer is simple. Every time that another paradox is created tension is caused in the Prime Temporal Point (PTP). Most of the times this PTP can resist the tension and as an effect of the Time Resonance Factor (TRF) another universal paradox is created. However to our calculations should the TRF be too overwhelming the PTP would not resist it and yield to its tension accounting to the immediate dissolution of Time as we understand it.
To close I hope you all understand now why time transit already happened and why travelers from this differential universe should be careful.

Herman you are wrong because of the successes of the US their will be time travel for everyone even if it is for the government and military but I am a scientist who gets to know all about quantum physics, quantum mechanics, and so on paradoxes do not exist if they did exist then other time travelers would not exist but if they don't exist then other time travelers will exist. All I can say is their will be a major war not the end of the world because others will survive and diseases will inhabit other human beings down the line I know in your timeline their are diseases, wars, and crimes but it will pass and most will die and most will live but if those people do not destory the world then they are destroying themselves! All I am saying is time travel is a reality like virtual reality and games are too but games/virtual reality can be fun but for time travel you got to think about it before you do it parallel, quantum, mental, physical, past, present, and future are all real no matter what you say it is real I have witness it and I can tell you one thing it can destroy you or it can save you our timeline is different from yours our cultures, races, freedoms are not controlled we live in a world that has freedom and isn't controlled by the military and government I am glad I am a citizen and scientist of the US our entertainment can be good and bad whatever you do is your choice and noone's elses entertainment is entertainment, business is business, science is science, technology is technology, and so on we do have different cars, trains, and ships for transportation nothing like 21st century like cars that drive ours fly and not drive economy is no longer a problem we have id cards and scan machines to get into the stores, banks, buildings, houses and so on medical is more advanced medical tools are more like what aliens used on humans while they were being abducted into their ufos in the 20th and 21st century! just remember time travel will be able to open the doors in the 21 century into other doorways into time and space or in effect spacetime even though we have it already the challenge will be for the good of human life or humankind even though your scientists in your timeline are slow our scientists including me have used time travel to go to other parallel and normal timelines and spacetime but my job is not to go through the portal or use the devices but I have seen others do it I will not mention any names just for protection rights or laws! When the time is right you will all know the true meaning of what skills are needed and what skills are not needed. Your scientists are saying what if it does work and what if it doesn't work well what I can say is never doubt the possible!

Everyone
Because of science and religion they are different in a way in my timeline then of the 21st century in science they believe in scientific and normal terms in religion they believe in religious terms but in science they believe that God is a energy or light being while in religion God is a good being every religion that existed in 21st century is being practiced in my timeline it hasn't really changed but science has changed because of different issues! I could go on about science and religion but I want to say something else in that people in my timeline can do anything they want too because they have freedom not like of the US in the 21st century had they had their rights tooken away while in my timeline people go about their business even if they are science and religious people while good or bad they are still people of the US your president of the 21st century in your timeline has no idea what he is doing he has no clue of what will come of the US the US goes through several wars then it will die down and people will have peace and love in your timeline but something big will happen and you will know when the time is right even though I am a scientist I still believe in God that is the only help I have including friends and family this might sound funny but I have felt it near me once! The science of time travel is hard to explain so I will not go into that because it is private and I can't say anything or I will be in trouble giving the 21st century some scientific methods or results because it might lead them to their doom or their saving! teleportation is another example of time travel when you teleport you are not just moving the item to a specific place you are moving the whole or entire item to a specific place and back again the original place you started from that original place is the start point of time and space you have heard of the Philadelphia Experiment well that experiment was a success in the 1943 we honor it in our timeline we have studied it throughly we are trying to achieve a experiment like that even though we have technology in time travel and teleportation all I can say is that is the big one and that's all I am going to say about that one subject! Ronald Mallett and Cern are also honored for their achievement for time machines, black holes, and wormholes time travel for us is cool but for 21st century they haven't achieved it yet but they will eventually and I mean it our advancements in technology, medical, science, religion, and so on were a success as well we don't need to go to the dentist, doctor, and others we can do it all at home government/military has better weapons and armor religion is used at home thanks to holograms which the 21st century doesn't have yet science and technology is being more used today then back then that is all I can say for now!

Everyone
My scientists and I have finally made time travel to the present now we can go to parallel presents, present, farther present, and alternative presents we are working on going other worlds like the planets in our universe, galaxy, or solar system we are not talking about space travel but time travel/teleportation everyone believes in what they want to believe if those are their choses then it is none of my business what I have learned is that einstein and other physicists before made reality in effect time travel became a possibility if they didn't do the physics then others would of like taking their place if God created everything including everything then it is possible that he created time travel and other science stuff as well but we know that already the equations of science made everything possible including everything of nature and magic we are not pagans or witches but scientists working towards goals in life and possibily death but working together is accomplishing some goals not all of the time but it works cooperation and patience are the main keys in life if you have patience and cooperation then working as a team then things are accomplished but if not then nothing will get done say for example you are working with a team or group and you don't have time to work with them then that is a negative solution but if you have time and working with a team or group then that is a positive solution the philosophy of time travel is a difficult subject to comprehend but the science of it is easy if you know what is right and if you know what is wrong in effect your choices will determine the fate or saving of this planet as well as others if the whole world knew what was coming I can't tell you all I can tell is that when our scientists go to other places it is like a mission or observation only to find what has or will happen we are like observers not aliens we are here to put what was wrong into what was right we are not evil or bad scientists our goal is to preserve what things are yet to come we are humans not robots, aliens, and other species in the universe God said let their be light and dark and their was light and dark! The man is better then a machine! Smart Ones Come Weak Ones Go! The choice is yours as well as ours! Time Travel is something that will become a possibility to 21st century as well as years to come other those that don't believe will not know the true meaning but those that do believe will know the true meaning!

Einstein's science was used to accomdate either mathematical and visual equations because of science, religion, and nature they all coexist time can either be reality or false reality in effect time and space can coexist in a region or dimension each region or dimension is caterize into spacial anomalies one time is a a reality where anything can go fast and slow two time only exists when you want it too three where time goes anything is possible one space is an outer dimension where time isn't but they coexist into spacetime two space is a matter of what to do even if you have space that isn't tooken up three space is a reality tooken up in extra dimensions and region as well space can be big and small it can take alittle or alot of matter up in a matter of time and space (spacetime) the reality can and can't change even if it is alittle bit or alot even that change can cause a rupture in time and space (spacetime) by changing history you are not only changing one point in a region and dimension you are changing the whole point in a region and dimension where time and space meet higher and lower dimensions and points in regions exist points in space coexist with time and points in time coexist with space in effect if time travel wasn't real then this above wouldn't exist but it does in essence life is like spacetime and other dimensions/regions we live then we die living and dieing is God's creation everybody experiences it I do not know one person who doesn't live and die if history repeated itself or the Earth didn't change then it would be a boring place and noone would like it hyperspace is a void of all life and things you can exist or you can't exist you will see different things and could cause an reaction on others things as well as yourself spacetime does exists there this is true when in hyperspace time passes slower and faster space is remote it is like freezing time but it still moves the temporal anomalyphases shifts in order to produce this effect without this anomaly nothing will happenin order for this to work is to allow the whole thing to eneter hyperspace while it's there it phase shifts and spacetime will either go faster or slower if it goes slower and faster at the smaetime it is too much to handle but if it goes separate it is just right to handle if God created everything then time travel/teleportation was created as well in effect lower and higher dimensions, extra dimensions, dimension, and regions were created too people make a difference as well as God remember all of this I have just said.

Everyone
I believe we should do a show on time travel and time travelers their are alot of accounts/cases on the subject of time travel and time travelers I know skeptics won't agree with me on this but the believers will this world is headed towards a major war when that is I can't tell you but it will be worst then of as today in your 21st century timeline!

Freedom Fighters\Rebel Elite
2020 AD

Their will be a major virus or disease that sweeps through the US and other national countries I can't tell you when but it will happen!

After the virus or disease passes the world turns out better everything returns back to normal but many die from the virus or disease when it happens!

RE: Private

Everyone
I believe we should do a show on time travel and time travelers their are alot of accounts/cases on the subject of time travel and time travelers I know skeptics won't agree with me on this but the believers will this world is headed towards a major war when that is I can't tell you but it will be worst then of as today in your 21st century timeline!

Freedom Fighters\Rebel Elite
2020 AD

Their will be a major virus or disease that sweeps through the US and other national countries I can't tell you when but it will happen!

After the virus or disease passes the world turns out better everything returns back to normal but many die from the virus or disease when it happens!

RE: Private, to Adam

Simple comment:

If what your saying is true, then what P.M. had said about John Tobor, how Tobor had predicted the future, with civ disarray, then does seem to be in conflict.

Tobor says some kind of civ. fallingout, as opposed to your saying another futue.

This contrast could indicate the presence of two var. T lines?

code P.M. means Pogo Molenarie.
John Tobor, a cousin of the subjects of the Magazine, Tobor The Eightman.
Civ dissarray, a problem how men's underwear are laied laied out in a dresser drawer.
T a letter in the alphabet.

RE: Private

Creedo
I just wanted to say John Titor exists in 2035 or 2036 on a parallel world or timeline we have never met and probably never will meet also you will find out about the virus not the nile river virus but a worst one is coming and a major war is coming up in your timeline so be prepared you will find out if I am telling the truth or not if I am telling the truth then I was right if I was not telling the truth then I was wrong either way then you will have to make a choice we have tried going back to stop the war and virus but to no avail history would be screwed up if we tried to stop them so if your scientists can make a portal or time machine make sure that they can stop them from ever happening! This is I can tell you for now I am tired I need to go to sleep!

RE: Gentelmen Keep Calm

Friend Frog

I do understand that your claim is to be a scientist from another reality, that is ok with me. However, please if we are to be true timephasers we have got to be a little bit more responsible than that. Do you fathom what kind of irrepairable damage can you cause to a timeline by a comment such as yours? Even worse when the timeline you are talking about is not your´s but ours´. Please this is no game, with such alarmist news of an up coming war and en even worse type of virus you can only create mayhem and chaos in the mind of the people of this Earth.

I do understand the point that all you wanted to do was probably alert us regarding these up-coming perils, but please be more subtle, remember that despite this is an adult forum, some children and adolescent are reading the words we post. And to some of them it might seem as real as it is to you old chap.

Imagine reading this after ten years time, oh wait I just did. Creedo, Chronohistorian, Frog and yes of course Xavier I have finally done it. No one knows it, but I did travel back.

Now regarding all that that you said, we have to keep calm, right now the timeline is under great stress, too many factions pulling their strings. Its keeping the future under an augmented rate of change. Its nearly paradoxical. As a matter of fact I would say that if a temporal interdiction zone is not created around this time period further versions of TR125.0121 would be created.

Until later becomes now.

Transient001
Okay I got several questions for you transient When does Cern and other scientists of this earth discover blackholes and wormholes in order to time travel and use as teleportation also what science have you been taught in order to achieve your goal or goals in life and where is this timeship called Hourglass from and are these people who operate it humans, aliens, time travelers, or higher and lower beings or entities? A point in space is a point in time wherever you go time will always be there and follow you say for example you wanted to travel to the fourth and fifth dimension what would you need in order to do this and why is it so important many scientists are not concerned about life they are concerned in their work and study just remember not everything can change it depends on yourself that can make that change in order for that too happen you must decide what is right and what is wrong personality and everything matters you have a choice so use it don't sit around and expect it to happen we are not here to judge everyone and expect everything too happen your way anger is the worst case issue anger comes from your feelings and emotions it also comes from Satan but happiness comes from your feelings and emotions and God too whatever everyone or yourself decides it is everyones or yourself decision time and space became as einstein said bending warpage he didn't know the correct word for it back then it is now called bending spacetime or the spacetime continuum the points in time and space correspond to height, length, and width and numbers it is like a graph in school you measure it all and you come out as a good one or bad one a correct one or a wrong one it isn't your fault if you did it right or wrong what matters is you did it anyways science can be tricky that is if you know what is correct from what is wrong if you do it wrong then do it over like practice but if you do it correct then you have decide everything from what you got then you have success! I am almost out of time so I will end here everything is made from Earth and God without God you can't have people, plants, animals, and even Earth as well as other worlds so in essence God created other worlds which means he created parallel universes/worlds, alternative pasts, presents, and futures, the past, present, and future, space and time in effect spacetime where do time travelers come from well these other places from other times as well as different dimensions and other higher and lower planes of existance, dimensions, and even heaven and hell. I hope I am not scaring anyone but truth is truth and that is what I believe!

Back