"The future ain't what it used to be."

Is there a time traveler called Semjase here?

servantx

Timekeeper
Hi to all readers in the future,

(hope this post will stay for years to come)

Is there any female time traveller you know of called Semjase in your time?

She/her family members was reported to have arrived in Europe around the Second World War Era (1940s) and 1975, and she can speak German.

Her pictures below:
semjase.jpg

semjase-21.gif

Semjase-2.jpg

AsketNeraSemjase_thumb.jpg

Semjase has long blonde hair, slim body, caucasian look and she wears a voice command/neuro-control headset near on the sides of her face.

She travels/lives in a flying vehicle known as an UFO in the 21st century.

Picture of her vehicle
meierogsm2.jpg

If you know this person, please let her know that her UFO technology has been obtained by the Nazis during the Second World War.

Picture of the Nazi vehicles recorded using Semjase's technology
nazi13.jpg

vril-6odin.jpg

nazi-u10.gif

Avrocar_flying.jpg

To the government agents who might read this post in the future.

If the German Nazis had these future technology during World War II the the outcome of the war may change in the timeline. Please fix the timeline if possible.

To Semjase if you are here and read this post in the future.

Semjase you have led the farmer you met in Switzerland in 1975 (who met your grandfather Sfath in 1942) astray from his belief of Christianity.

Like the 1999 movie "Blast from the Past"'s character Soda Jerk/"Archbishop" Melker, the farmer Billy Meier started his own UFO religion and self-claimed prophet. He has been led astray from the teachings of Jesus our Lord and lost his faith in Christ. Your visits resulted in him being a false prophet. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Wikipedia source of the film:
Blast from the Past (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia source of the farmer:
Billy Meier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Servantx,

The photos of the girls in your post were taken circa 1965-66, not the 1940's or mid-1970's. The hair styles (center part, long flowing shoulder length blone hair, high gloss sheen - upscale "hippie chic folksinger" look - or "plastic" as the street folks would have called it), push-back head bands, make-up, clothing styles (mini length A-line skirts) and pastel colors - definitely mid-60's. You see the same clothing and hair styles and colors, etc. in the 1966 Star Trek series.

To Semjase if you are here and read this post in the future.

Semjase you have led the farmer you met in Switzerland in 1975 (who met your grandfather Sfath in 1942) astray from his belief of Christianity.

Like the 1999 movie "Blast from the Past"'s character Soda Jerk/"Archbishop" Melker, the farmer Billy Meier started his own UFO religion and self-claimed prophet. He has been led astray from the teachings of Jesus our Lord and lost his faith in Christ. Your visits resulted in him being a false prophet.

life is so short and you carry the burden of someone else's beliefs? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This site should be up since it's a valuable resource in my opinion and anyone tearing it down would lose intel on anything the people may think of what's going on with these subjects whether they are true or not. And only those that know the truth truly know.

I wrote about a sighting that I saw that may have been one of those ships and they look similar.

I put it under fan fiction and since most people wouldn't believe that it's real, I put it under there with the name cpguy (my original name). I lost my passwords and emails over the years and that's why I have a name change.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ufofanfiction&Number=22490&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

A Pleiadian by all accounts. Reportedly she suffered a head injury at Meier's place and it was of such a serious nature that she is no longer operating in this dimension. That was the last I heard and that was about a year or more ago.

I don't know how to say this to anyone...but I am a multidimensional starseed and Semjase is one of my dimensions, I think. I'm a PhD student in coral reef ecology (and a single mum in a foreign country). My thesis...if I could get back to writing it...I literally reached enlightenment through my research (my Buddha dimension, Kalki). I actually used the unified field theorem in a coral experiment, I left time variable and had the health status of my corals as stable (so they would definitely bleach, but such that it was hopefully recoverable)...also, because the polyp is the correct level of replication - we should observe polyps through time, but since I had random replication of polyps I had to use differential calculus rather than algebra....I'm having trouble writing it up because I can't figure out the math that I did almost three years ago (and because time was variable in my experiments I had 20 hour days for at least 2/3 of my 97 day experiment! I was just a computer by the end of it, doing my job).....that was a ramble, but I have a whole lot to say...I just need a good forum, where people will listen to me

Sorry to keep going on this thread...but it feels good to admit who I am. I'm a fallen angel, the entity playing God right now is not God. The fact that I'm a fallen angel is a very good thing for humanity. I'm here to free you from your oppression. Humans are much more gifted than they are allowed to be right now...and I will see to it that I change that. When I was younger (I'm 29 now) I earned a wish for defeating Father Time (with help from others), I made the wish to have his powers for the use of good rather than evil. Therefore, you can also think of me as the devil, but a new devil, a good devil :) I'm also an archangel - Michael (although I'm a woman, but my middle name is Michelle). I am so many things!

I'm here to show you that you are actually guardians of this Earth. She needs you as much as you need her. I'm doing my work in coral reef ecology to show them how to actually care for these marvellous creatures. They are wasting too much money on bullshit research (pardon, but it does fire me up)...climate change is caused by humanity, with the aid of some evil threats and promises. Corals need fish poop and pee to regain health - a pee test on a small section of coral tissue is all that is required to monitor coral reefs...well that and dynamic government. Reefs need to be protected where urea content is high (it can build up without ammonia) and fished where urea content is low (too much ammonia can cause bleaching). Most traditional cultures use this advice, and have healthier reefs. Pollution is a very bad thing, it is basically a risk factor such as feeding yourself junkfood.

Everything must be balanced. No extremes. No secrets. Unity, but with light and dark elements acknowledged. Harmony.

I am not God. Please do not confuse my multiple roles and assume that I am. The real God is very much, however, on my side...and within all of us. The process starts by finding your emotional blocks and releasing them ...it's in psychology...for instance, I recently discovered that I had repressed memories. I was raped of my virginity. My preconscious (filter or translator) had hidden this from myself, so my conscious self was not aware...I thought that I was a slut, so I acted like one for a very long time. But this is not who I am. This was a horrible little secret/lie that my preconscious had told my subconscious- which is where our perceptions or consciousness comes from. I'm very virtuous, and that was not my fault...but it stole half of my lifetime through undeserved guilt. Desire is a terrible thing, and it is everywhere...even cat food commercials sell sex

Back