James Wilson - Profile - Brother of Kevin Wilson

TheCigSmokingMan

Rift Surfer
JAMES WILSON is the brother of KEVIN WILSON.

JAMES WILSON is also an ASSOCIATE of EDWARD WYER, PETER MCMONAGLE, PATRICK CASEY, 'EARS' MURPHY and FIRST NAME WITHHELD CASSIDY.

JAMES WILSON is a graduate of New Jersey Institute of Technology.

JAMES WILSON used to date SHIELA CHRISTIE before MICHAEL BONNER.

JAMES WILSON apparently 'friendly' with MCMONAGLE.

JAMES WILSON used to hang out in PARENTE'S occasionally.

In one episode, 'McMonagle' rescues JAMES WILSON and PETER MCMONAGLE from a 'strip club' in Newark, N.J. PETER MCMONAGLE calls 'McMonagle' at home to come get him. PETER is apparently stranded without transportation and money. 'McMonagle' RESCUES PETER MCMONAGLE. Upon pulling up to the HOUSE PETER MCMONAGLE drops a cigarette and burns the seat of 'McMonagle' car. 'McMonagle' believes it is intentional and brother 'deeply disturbed' individual. In hindsight, 'McMonagle' may been 'setup' for an 'attack' in NEWARK, N.J.

In another episode, PETER MCMONAGLE, JAMES WILSON and 'McMonagle' go to HOBOKEN, N.J.
They are 'out of the town' and looking for women. An older attractive brunette catches the eye of all three in a HOBOKEN BAR. 'McMonagle' goes to approach the women after a period of "eye contact" flirting. The "Attractive Brunnette" says to 'McMonagle' "No offense... I was really interested in the guy with the crew cut. Could you send him over." (Much like the scene in an episode of "Rescue Me" with Susan Sarandon.) 'McMonagle' says "Sure.. no problem. You mean the big guy. The marine looking one." She responds "Yes..." JAMES WILSON goes over to talk to "Attractive Brunette" and gets phone number. LATER, They marry and live not too far from 'McMonagle' near Hobart Avenue in Bayonne, N.J. In one encounter later she says to 'McMonagle' "I guess I pick the wrong one." She is found to be OBNOXIOUS by most individuals. She has a southern accent. And shes "My Husband." repeatedly and often as she can. She appears to employed later by BANKERS TRUST or works in the former EXCHANGE PLACE BUILDING that Bankers Trust had occupied years before one division moved to TENESSEE.

In a story told by JAMES WILSON. His at his frat house in NEWARK, N.J. A group of african american males approach him on the street near the University. WILSON removes A GIANT HUNTING KNIFE 8 INCHES OF MORE and threatens the african americans. JAMES WILSON is believed to be a former MARINE.

TheCigMan