Japan Earthquake was Man Made, Seismic Military Weapon ,CERN Time Travel

TheMatrixOracle

Temporal Novice
Japan Earthquake was Man Made, Seismic Military Weapon ,CERN Time Travel

My Coincidence, I understand you won't believe me as a Psychic who has faith in the God of Noah, his Christ Messiah.

My intuition immediately felt the singer Avril Lavigne in Japan. I can feel certain ESP, we are all connected with this Universal Mind.

Japan had a 7 magnitude Earthquake on February 13, 2021, is it possible they want Japan off the map? 

Is it possible a foreign military created a seismic weapon system off the Pacific Ocean to hit Japan and they are keeping quiet?

It may have been a natural earthquake, what IF and IF this Earthquake was military  seismic weapon made????

My intuition feels something an I discovered a message about CERN, the scientific Time Travel laboratory in Switzerland. These scientists are making experiments for Time Travel theory by sending messages into the future and back to our present timeline.

On January 31st, 2021 there was a Message posted on the computer, (I did not write the message below)

EAST COAST DOWN: CIA LIKELY PLOTTING FEBRUARY 1, 2021, MAN-MADE EARTHQUAKE ATTACK TARGETING EASTERN SEABOARD (JANUARY 31, 2021): CIA Headquarters Located Beneath CERN at Lake Geneva in Switzerland Likely Plotting Made-for-TV Man-Made Earthquake Attack on Night of January 31, 2021, Exactly 3,449-Days After CIA Staged 5.8 Magnitude Earthquake Attack Targeting Virginia Back on August 23, 2011—Biden National Emergency Will Likely Follow

The Japan Earthquake was the magnitude 7.0 on February 13th, 2021.

The Message about CERN was mentioned on January 31st,2021 and said the Earthquake would hit on February, 1, 2021. 

Is this a coincidence? My intuition feels there was a warning sent back from the future into our present Universe about Tokyo, an East Coast tsunami or flooding.

I'm feeling something about Hawaii and Japan, connected.

https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2021/01/31/east-coast-down-cia-likely-plotting-february-1-2021-man-made-earthquake-attack-targeting-eastern-seaboard-january-31-2021-cia-headquarters-located-beneath-cern-at-lake-geneva-in-switzerland-lik/

[QUOTE='Cosmo]Who is they?
[/QUOTE]Whoever, there is name name to become mentioned by me. My assumption is the Earthquake was Man Made, with a Seismic weapon.