"The future ain't what it used to be."

john titor....are you looking for a way home?

when I said......

I am a bit desoriented about your answer since his visit to our timeline was not a purpose or a mision he came to our line to visit family and took advantage of it to leave some posts during months, but his main mission was to recover the IBM back to his timeline.

I am talking about that you said noone is coming back because it is not required, he said he would be just out for a bit of a second to his superiors, but he made an effort to comunicate with us for keep on trying to avoid the war, still happening guys, look to Israel, sometimes I have the idea we still have to do things since Snowden left to Rusia and he said the problems would occurr from Russia again and what I mean is that after 10 years he posted that .....things seems pretty close.

I am being honest and humble compltely, nobody is perfect but we trully have to remain alert and calmed down for not choosing war as a economic purpose or solution to conflicts.

I am not a time travel, at least I don't remember to be so.... but I am really sensible and my sense of logic is quite developed, something bad or good is about to happend.

what ways do you guys think would be the best to remain an eye opened on the internet to be waiting for any possible time traveller in the nearly future besides pages in facebook?

I understand in here was where the original TimeTraveller_00 started to comunicate besides the fax to bell...

"I am talking about that you said no one is coming back because it isn't required".

I'm unsure how many times I have been hurt by others who have had John in their life in some way, or have hoped for John in their life in some way. While the above stings, as if I am not important enough for John to return for - to complete what was started so long ago, I find with each bee sting the pain is growing less. I suppose it is because at the end of the day, I still believe in John. I believe he is different than men of this society. I still believe in chivalry and in the ways of a good man. A man who wouldn't leave a woman and children defenseless from a demon in a broken society and system. I still believe in the promise of 2:22. That 2 is coming to save us when we need him the most. I was told not to fear. He isn't going anywhere. Reassured I was his dear. Through it all, through those who would have me fall as prey and fall to fear, I still believe in John. Like a good woman would.

In a world where hope has faded, God will always find a way to fill a heart open. To fill a well with real and true love.

A friend of mine who has been true, just a friend and one of my only through this journey (my two friends on this journey being Jimmy Church and Temporal Recon) Temporal and I hold hope and look forward to the next shoe dropping. I hope it comes soon enough. The demon is striking, again... The type of man he is, it will never end unless someone steps in.

If there was one message to this society I would wish to leave, it would be this: Family is precious. Women and children are precious. Give them your best, and treat them well.

A humble letter. Thank you.

"I am talking about that you said no one is coming back because it isn't required".

I'm unsure how many times I have been hurt by others who have had John in their life in some way, or have hoped for John in their life in some way. While the above stings, as if I am not important enough for John to return for - to complete what was started so long ago, I find with each bee sting the pain is growing less. I suppose it is because at the end of the day, I still believe in John. I believe he is different than men of this society. I still believe in chivalry and in the ways of a good man. A man who wouldn't leave a woman and children defenseless from a demon in a broken society and system. I still believe in the promise of 2:22. That 2 is coming to save us when we need him the most. I was told not to fear. He isn't going anywhere. Reassured I was his dear. Through it all, through those who would have me fall as prey and fall to fear, I still believe in John. Like a good woman would.

In a world where hope has faded, God will always find a way to fill a heart open. To fill a well with real and true love.

A friend of mine who has been true, just a friend and one of my only through this journey (my two friends on this journey being Jimmy Church and Temporal Recon) Temporal and I hold hope and look forward to the next shoe dropping. I hope it comes soon enough. The demon is striking, again... The type of man he is, it will never end unless someone steps in.

If there was one message to this society I would wish to leave, it would be this: Family is precious. Women and children are precious. Give them your best, and treat them well.

A humble letter. Thank you.

Too bad all that can't be placed on a single bumper sticker.

Back