"The future ain't what it used to be."

John Titor's faxes to Art Bell transcript in the 90s. What do you think as a 2012 viewer?

Please notice that the member profile of "onesix" along with his/her 12 posts no longer exist in the forum.

Rainmantime, did someone manual deleted it all or other errors from the TTI database? Some quantum tech/physics information from her posts are invaluable.

This happened recently with a member named Paul Mc (or something similar). He disappeared, along with his posts. Rainman was able to "undelete" the missing posts with some type of software.

Please notice that the member profile of "onesix" along with his/her 12 posts no longer exist in the forum.

Rainmantime, did someone manual deleted it all or other errors from the TTI database? Some quantum tech/physics information from her posts are invaluable.

The user "onesix" deleted them herself when she got into a tizzy and decided to leave. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I have restored her posts in this thread. Users are encouraged to bring threads to my attention where the OP has deleted their posts, as I can retrieve them.

It is highly unsociable to delete posts you make from a thread, thereby leaving the thread in shambles. Any user who does this will be banned, without warning. And all users should note there is no point trying to delete your posts as your last, defiant effort against "the man", because we, "the man" can easily resurrect the posts.

Go ahead...make my day! ;)
RMT

It is highly unsociable to delete posts you make from a thread, thereby leaving the thread in shambles. Any user who does this will be banned, without warning. And all users should note there is no point trying to delete your posts as your last, defiant effort against "the man", because we, "the man" can easily resurrect the posts.

Go ahead...make my day! ;)
RMT

Ay-up

As I recall both you and I gave Creedo (Dan) a perm ban for doing just that...and that was after he received suspensions from each of us for deleting his posts. I don't recall how many he deleted here but on the same night he deleted over 225 on Anomalies.

Pamela came close as well.

Trolling comes in multiple forms. Deleting posts is one form of trolling.

Trolling it may be, but the function exists, and that function is available to users. If users choose to depart, we will delete their accounts. And, if as part of that departure they wish to have their posts deleted, we will delete those posts. And, RMT, we will *not* restore those posts after the fact.

Trolling it may be, but the function exists, and that function is available to users. If users choose to depart, we will delete their accounts. And, if as part of that departure they wish to have their posts deleted, we will delete those posts. And, RMT, we will *not* restore those posts after the fact.

Mop, where is the delete post function? I can't find it.

Back