"The future ain't what it used to be."

JohnTitor177456 Has a Message for CERN

John Thomas

Timekeeper
John said that he is not Eloi Cole. He said that the CERN staff working on the LHC would get that joke. He also said that he can not violate the temporal prime directive but can direct you to previous research with these key phrases as follows.

Ghost Dimension
5D Motion Picture
Tachyons
Quantum Gravity

He also mentioned something about gravity being a result of a push.
Mass pushes toward a center and creates a harder core.
Air pushes toward the center but because it consists of lighter elements must orbit further away from the core.
Distance keeps things such as solar systems from collapsing into a massive star center.
That space between orbs is not empty.
Space, all space is a substance lighter than air and pushes toward a planetary or star core.

Blah blah, black holes make all gravity. Yada yada, everythings a black hole. Insert witty pun, thats why the vgl system is, like, sooo cool...

SYNTAX ERROR

Yup. I didn't think there was anything about that person, I was just trying to figure out the rest, but then again I was wrong and so it's all a mistake. Just trying to figure life out is all.

Hi John,...I am not able to get on line here much these days due to my schedule. But tonight I had some time so I logged on just to try and read as many posts and replies as possible.

I just wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind? Virtually "every other" thred on this site I see YOU.
I was just curious if you did ANYTHING other than "bloviate and filibuster" constantly on this website? I mean that as a compliment. You must spend literally HOURS upon HOURS on this website everyday? Geez! I'm guessing you are independently wealthy...or perhaps a trust fund baby? Take care!!

Kenny

John said that he is not Eloi Cole. He said that the CERN staff working on the LHC would get that joke. He also said that he can not violate the temporal prime directive but can direct you to previous research with these key phrases as follows.

Ghost Dimension
5D Motion Picture
Tachyons
Quantum Gravity

He also mentioned something about gravity being a result of a push.
Mass pushes toward a center and creates a harder core.
Air pushes toward the center but because it consists of lighter elements must orbit further away from the core.
Distance keeps things such as solar systems from collapsing into a massive star center.
That space between orbs is not empty.
Space, all space is a substance lighter than air and pushes toward a planetary or star core.

Hi John,...I am not able to get on line here much these days due to my schedule. But tonight I had some time so I logged on just to try and read as many posts and replies as possible.

I just wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind? Virtually "every other" thred on this site I see YOU.
I was just curious if you did ANYTHING other than "bloviate and filibuster" constantly on this website? I mean that as a compliment. You must spend literally HOURS upon HOURS on this website everyday? Geez! I'm guessing you are independently wealthy...or perhaps a trust fund baby? Take care!!

Kenny

When I need money, I get money. So you think I'm on here posting every day? How many hours a day would you estimate I spend on this website? Thanks for the complement, Kenny.

It would be difficult to even speculate how many hours you must spend on here... I mean, the "proof is in the pudding" as they say. I just had to ask, didn't mean to offend you. It just seemed that you were EVERYWHERE on here. No matter what thread I opened,...there you were! lol!! Trust me, I'm happy for you! I wished I had the time to do it!

When I need money, I get money. So you think I'm on here posting every day? How many hours a day would you estimate I spend on this website? Thanks for the complement, Kenny.

Ken & John,

You two boys need to get a room. But take it off the forum.

Oh my goodness Darby, I apologize...I wasn't aware you were the forum deputy, I'll log off right away. Sorry I had the nerve to simply ask a question. My apologies.

Well At least you apoligised to him properly. He is the depuity around here but not the marshal... that'd be his boss and you REALLY dont wanna fudge around with that guy.

BUt worry not, they are looking out for you cause wren there... aka John Thomas, yeah he is a known deavient... likes to take forum members into dark allies and tell them all kinds of trollish BS to get inside their neithers. Its sad really. I may of slightly embellished but the truth remains that yeah John Thomas there is encouragable so folks that know this try to avoid encouraging him.

Big of you to apoligies but yeah it is all good.

Good on you man.

Oh my goodness Darby, I apologize...I wasn't aware you were the forum deputy, I'll log off right away. Sorry I had the nerve to simply ask a question. My apologies.

Ken,

Yes, I am a "deputy" here. Ray is the Mod but MOP expects me to try to keep an eye on the forum when they aren't here.

John sometimes gets a bit too carried away because he's having fun. He's a good guy with a sense of humor. I don't know you and you are still have the "New Member" status. The conversation between the two of you was taking a turn that is not allowed - asking for and divulging certain personal data. Was it an intentional phishing expedition on your part? Probably not. However, before it got out of hand I stepped in, pissed you off, and the conversation stopped before the next step; Thomas actually revealing too much personal information about himself on the forum.

As I said, you're still new here. I've been here for 15 years and, yes, we've had a few unfortunate incidents because people who were just being friendly, having fun and trusting strangers divulged on a public forum far too much personal information about themselves.

There's a reason why MOP terminated revealing our IP addresses in our posts and made it a TOS rule that asking for or revealing certain personal data about ourselves can end up with a ban for all parties involved.

Back