Making the perfect Linux, the science of distro building.

Skarpz

Quantum Scribe
THis is a science of alchemy so to speak or just mixture of the right OSes to figure this problem out.

I like Knoppix, puppy, Mint, and debian for deb files.

I like Yellow Dog Linux (for being on Apple systems), cent OS, and Scientific Linux and SuSE for rpms.

I like Slackware, SLacko, Vector for SLack distros.

I also like Gentoo and Sorcerer for SOurce distros.

Arch is unique and woudl be cool to learn because of Pacman.

Lunar Linux would be cool to learn as well.

Thisis my checklist for the perfect combination of Linux distros. I'm learning programming and this is my beginning.

The science of distro building.

THere are many languages to learn, which I need tofind out what I need to know. Llike C++, Ruby, Python, Java, and more. This will be my start. Anyone is welcome to join my journey. into the science of distro building but this will be in another forum: Avalon LUG Most of the progress will be shown there. This is just a way to show that we exist on this forum.

Let's get Avalon LUG started. We can do this.

If I broke any rules then let me know Darby. I am not making any money off of this.

THis is a science of alchemy so to speak or just mixture of the right OSes to figure this problem out.

I like Knoppix, puppy, Mint, and debian for deb files.

I like Yellow Dog Linux (for being on Apple systems), cent OS, and Scientific Linux and SuSE for rpms.

I like Slackware, SLacko, Vector for SLack distros.

I also like Gentoo and Sorcerer for SOurce distros.

Arch is unique and woudl be cool to learn because of Pacman.

Lunar Linux would be cool to learn as well.

Thisis my checklist for the perfect combination of Linux distros. I'm learning programming and this is my beginning.

The science of distro building.

THere are many languages to learn, which I need tofind out what I need to know. Llike C++, Ruby, Python, Java, and more. This will be my start. Anyone is welcome to join my journey. into the science of distro building but this will be in another forum: Avalon LUG Most of the progress will be shown there. This is just a way to show that we exist on this forum.

Let's get Avalon LUG started. We can do this.

If I broke any rules then let me know Darby. I am not making any money off of this.

ill be glad to help in any way. i have a few machines i have access to to test with. i cant program, but id be happy to test any distro you come up with.

i suggest KDE with the mint gui. its pretty sweet.

Actually it's Mint distro with KDE GUI. I like Mint too, but I like LXDE or E17. Further discussion will be more here if anyone wishes to discuss more: Avalon LUG

This is more to get people interested in the project if they want to learn more about developing a better Linux distro. need to learn to become a programmer, a system admin, or a mathematician. Anyone, even newbies, can help. Thank you.

No one is really interested so I'm going to stop the project.
If your actions are fully dependent on the interest of others, you will never accomplish anything. The interests of others are fleeting and worthless, changing with every moment. Do what you want because you want it.

Thanks Troll,

That's the conclusion I just came to realize as well. No one wants to volunteer or help me out either. I just want to thank you for being there for me and confirming what I need to do. I need to do this alone since no one will help.

Thank you Troll,

Sincerely,
Another Troll.