"The future ain't what it used to be."

Malaysia Flight 730

Actually, according to that article the only evidence that the picture is MIGHT be a hoax is based on one paragraph:

"While it’s possible that the photo is in fact from Wood, it being on 4Chan casts serious doubt because many hoaxes have been perpetuated through the website."

^ that's not really a basis for arguing the picture is a fake.

I was thinking that if viewers had followed Jim's instructions then they would have saved the original picture onto their desktops with the exif intact. Why would those people not then come forward with the original photo? I have not seen anyone else produce the photo with exif intact, (or at all for that matter) but perhaps I haven't looked hard enough? If no one else comes coward with the photo it would indicate to me that it never existed. But why would he claim that everyone could save the photo and verify the exif if he knew people would attempt to and it wouldn't be there? That's not a very well thought through hoax... The hoax would be over when the first person saves the pic and calls him on it. Then what? The phony hack claim? Lame.

This looks interesting:

MH370 Mystery Deepens. Pentagon Blocks All Leave To Diego Garcia. | RedFlagNews.com

Back