"The future ain't what it used to be."

MAYBE NEW TITOR CAN SAY HELLO ! ..

There is an introduction forum between 1997-1999. All real time travelers were introduced there. All others say hello here.

That is like another user requesting a roleplaying forum, when the whole site is roleplaying. Clearly there are no time travelers here. Time travel is i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e.

image.png

Hello Mudda, hello Fada, here I am at Camp Granada. Hello Darlin, nice to see you, it's been a long time. Hello, I Love You, won't you tell me your name? Hello, Darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again. Hellooooooo Baby! Name that artist.

Choir practice cats: Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money. Maybe we're ragged and funny, but we'll travel along, singing a song, side by side.

I'd like to request that we not have general discussions in the Suggestions forum. I don't mind individual threads in other forums going off-topic, but given I have to keep an eye on all threads in all forums, it would make my job a lot easier if we kept things clean here (i.e. make a suggestion, we will consider/answer, and then move along to the other forums please).

Please and thank you,
RMT

Back