"The future ain't what it used to be."

my hope of time travel

my little angel

Timekeeper
On July 4 2014 I got into an car accident that took the life of my 3 year old girl and ever seems then I been studying time travel to for some one to go back to July 4 2014 and stop me from leaving my house to save my daughters life.this time travel thing is the only thing that gives me a reason to live.does anyone really think that someone is passing though time

I believe the entertainment industry has access to this technology. Do you know of any dead celebrities that are now mysteriously alive? I say where there is smoke, there is fire.

My favorite dead celebrity is now dead again. This time for good. His name was Roger Ebert. As I recall, he died mid 90's of a massive heart attack the first time. It came as no surprise to me and my wife at the time. Since Roger was as big as a whale. Very very over weight. How he came back alive is a mystery to me. But that seems to be a very common occurrence in the entertainment industry.

Other people can recall other celebrities as well. If you're really serious, find out all about these dead and reborn celebrities. Possibly do some leg work and contact their families.

I know grieving is very hard for some. But while you are healing, it certainly wont hurt to investigate this possible outcome.

You have my deepest sympathy for your tragic loss. Perhaps you will help make time travel a reality. Anything is possible. Please never give up hope.

I believe the entertainment industry has access to this technology. Do you know of any dead celebrities that are now mysteriously alive? I say where there is smoke, there is fire.

My favorite dead celebrity is now dead again. This time for good. His name was Roger Ebert. As I recall, he died mid 90's of a massive heart attack the first time. It came as no surprise to me and my wife at the time. Since Roger was as big as a whale. Very very over weight. How he came back alive is a mystery to me. But that seems to be a very common occurrence in the entertainment industry.

Other people can recall other celebrities as well. If you're really serious, find out all about these dead and reborn celebrities. Possibly do some leg work and contact their families.

I know grieving is very hard for some. But while you are healing, it certainly wont hurt to investigate this possible outcome.

Einstein, it's pretty cruel to give this guy false hope. This is a terribly tragic occurance. Are you going to suggest to him that he wear his shirt inside-out in order to 'pop' into a new time where his daughter is not dead? Very cruel, sir.

Moz

Einstein, it's pretty cruel to give this guy false hope. This is a terribly tragic occurance. Are you going to suggest to him that he wear his shirt inside-out in order to 'pop' into a new time where his daughter is not dead? Very cruel, sir.

Moz

Please enlighten me and give me your definitive proof that this is false hope.

Please enlighten me and give me your definitive proof that this is false hope.

Einstein:

You are the one who made a positive assertion that it would be possible to revive his daughter by merely changing his daily routine. You must give some form of proof that this is a real possibility, aside from your own personal anecdotes of how you fixed a crack in your mirror.

Without any evidence that this extraordinary claim has any veracity, it is nothing but false hope. I needn't "prove" anything, because you have failed to prove your position in the first place. My original comment was simply a more succinct way of saying all of this.

Moz

Back