Netflix true crime series Narcos spurs huge demand for Colombian women

Joseph Foster

Temporal Novice
Produced by Netflix, the show “Narcos” takes on the infamous Medellin drug cartel which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar (Brazilian actor Wagner Moura) and U.S. DEA Agent Steve Murphy (Boyd Holbrook), on opposite sides of what would become an all-out war.
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4068262

If this was a thread about the best time travel based shows on netflix I would get it, (personally id say continuum). But what does narcos have to do with time travel?

I have placed this in the Off Topic section.

I’ve enjoyed Narcos. It was a well made series. I didn’t feel it was promoting crime and violence. It was simply telling the story and provided real photos of the incident during the show. I found it interesting, personally.

It’s sad that people are taking it so seriously that they are now going out trying to find money and such. These types of people are parasites.

As for the women, this series brings awareness of the severity of the drug cartel problem.