New planet found

Ala Wiki :devil:

Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.

I find it puzzling that scientists/astronomers etc have telescopic equipment that can detect Exo-Planets that are many light years away, but cannot detect a hypothesised Planet "Nine" that supposedly resides on the edge of our very own solar system???

I find it hard in this day and age that youngsters only apt to believe fantasy than Reality!!, there is no fantasy planet out there trying to get us. Which Observatory has seen this planet, which astromoner confirmed siteing, What is the chemical makeup, mean mass, position from the Sun in miles. There is no data, because is does no Exist :(

There has been a faily new discovery that there could be a planet in our solar system bigger than Earth. It also passes in a vary close orbit to us but it has such a large orbit that it takes years to pass by us. From what I remember reading they don't actually

know it's there but there is massive gravity field pulling at stuff in our solar system that would suggest another larger planet is out there we are unaware of.

We have Hubble and a slew of ground based observatories that would be able to "see" whatever is in our Solar System. I am more than sure that if Galileo could see the rings of Saturn, from what was essentially a primitive Heath Kit, We can find something more massive than the Earth with the equipment we have

I agree. But space is HUGE. It wouldn't be implausible that there is a larger planet in out solar system. It could very well be in a place we just aren't looking. But all this dooms day talk about the planet crashing into us is really dumb. We are more likely to be hit by an astroid.

Back