"The future ain't what it used to be."

Notice None Of Our Time Travelers Predicted...

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
the current volcanic activity and how it would impact air traffic in Europe and the USA.

Wonder why they missed it? Or, perhaps, Peter can show us how Zeshua predicted it, if you interpret Zeshua's words properly?

Seems like the web bot didn't score anything either...?

RMT

TimeLord,

I remember that post. But I made the same prediction and posted it days and days before you posted. And I erased my first. So there.

The answer is very simple. There are no real time travellers posting here.

Clearly, you have not read Zeshua, have you? For the mighty prophet did once encode the words:

"MOTHER EARTH SIGHS"

which clearly means:

"A volcano in Iceland will blows its top, and the ashes from it will tie up much of the world's air travel due to soot clouds over northern Europe in mid-April 2010."

One means exactly the other, don't ya see?

RMT

"The funny thing is I'm telling the truth. lol"

No the funny thing is......CHEESE /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yeah and this is something that has been going on about every 100 or so years (meaning that it happened in the 1700s and 1800s so it was bound to happen soon enough.)

"A volcano in Iceland will blows its top, and the ashes from it will tie up much of the world's air travel due to soot clouds over northern Europe in mid-April 2010."

Um....er.....well, in addition to divergence all that soot affected the rays from hitting my aluminium foil helmet. I would have used chicken entrails instead.....only my supply of Icelandic chickens ( the best for the job ) ran out as the chickens all knew the volcano was going to errupt and ran away.

It's a tough life being a precognitive.

Impaired air traffic isn't much of a disaster.

I thought, when I clicked on this thread, that it would end as : "Notice that none of our time travelers predicted ... the BP oil spill", and I was going to refute that, because that IS a disaster, and it does seem to have been anticipated by both Titor AND Zeshua. Both of them maintained that there would be a big problem with the earth's water in the future, and that much of the earth's water was not usable and scientists were trying to figure out ways to clean and reclaim it so it could be used again.

When Titor was asked "Which states are the worst to live in?", he replied "When you can't drink the water it's bad everywhere," and later he added "dying crops and no water can ruin your day".

Your most ignorant "stretch" yet! This one is epic it is so bad:

I thought, when I clicked on this thread, that it would end as : "Notice that none of our time travelers predicted ... the BP oil spill", and I was going to refute that, because that IS a disaster, and it does seem to have been anticipated by both Titor AND Zeshua.

Not even in the slightest, Peter, and you know it.

Both of them maintained that there would be a big problem with the earth's water in the future, and that much of the earth's water was not usable and scientists were trying to figure out ways to clean and reclaim it so it could be used again.

And in your need to stretch-to-fit Zeshua's "one size fits all" story, you erringly presume there is no difference between fresh water and salt water. That is epically stupid. Perhaps you could explain to us how we "use" salt water in such a way that is critical to humans?

When Titor was asked "Which states are the worst to live in?", he replied "When you can't drink the water it's bad everywhere," and later he added "dying crops and no water can ruin your day".

Your day is going to be ruined along with your crops if you drink or water your crops with sea water. Clearly, these quotes are talking about potable water... and sea water is certainly not potable.

I guess you must like looking foolish. But you go ahead and keep stretching. Zeshua is now well overdue, given this is 2010, but you keep going and going and going. Peter the Energizer Bunny Rabbit.

RMT

Back