NYC Hospitals Empty Amid Covid-19 Claims

I'm curious. I know you posted this on the beginning of April, but I was wondering if maybe you still(?) think that the pandemic is a lie.

I'm curious. I know you posted this on the beginning of April, but I was wondering if maybe you still(?) think that the pandemic is a lie.
Never said it was a lie. It was exaggerated and over hyped. Even the CDC admitted they over counted the deaths and recently changed their website to reflect the real numbers. NYC didn't need all the ventilators and hospital beds.

Never said it was a lie. It was exaggerated and over hyped. Even the CDC admitted they over counted the deaths and recently changed their website to reflect the real numbers. NYC didn't need all the ventilators and hospital beds.
That's why I put the question mark on my previous post, I wasn't really sure.

I only asked because I saw signs on the video saying it was a lie.

I'm sure NY has a good infrastructure. Better than ours anyway. If you wanna see a real "hype" , look for news about Manaus in Brazil. We sure don't have near enough hospital beds nor respirators. It's a catastrophe down here :confused:

That's why I put the question mark on my previous post, I wasn't really sure.
I only asked because I saw signs on the video saying it was a lie.

I'm sure NY has a good infrastructure. Better than ours anyway. If you wanna see a real "hype" , look for news about Manaus in Brazil. We sure don't have near enough hospital beds nor respirators. It's a catastrophe down here :confused:
I’m sorry to hear that and I hope you are safe.