Perspective

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I've just spent the time to read all of the messages on this page. Not one of them took into account that time is one of the five basic dimensions which we must acknowledge. First and foremost being consciousness. explanation? alright, take out of the equation the existance of any being able to experience, even the prospect of a god if you will. it becomes the 'if a tree falls in a forest' problem. Time is irrelevant then. Time is the name we give to the forward and calculated progression of events in which we see from our own personal perspective. Take out the perspective, and time no longer exists. Neither does space.

For a moment, throw the multiverse theory out the window, the skews in the time continuum...forget about it. If i have a dream, and dream of you, do you necessarily dream of me? No. Its just perspective.

Currently, I'd like to believe that there is a possibility to travel through time, just like 100 years ago i'm sure that people wanted to believe that one would reach the stars. But i think we are going about it the wrong way. And i also think that there HAS been evidence of time travel within each our own lifetimes, and we glance over it without second thought, and call it reality.

I've said a lot of stuff without really saying anything at all, but maybe someone will read this and get something out of it. If so, please message me back or email me, i am always looking for serious inquiries and new patterns of thinking.

--christian austin--

You're absolutely right with the perspective musing. How do you know ANYTHING exists until you have to interact with it? Forget dimensions. That's just one thing; doesn't matter if there are 4, 9 or 26. Complete and true reality is only what the consciousness perceives. Maybe we only exist for a nanosecond, tapping into a superconscious briefly, that's distorted subjectively and we think it's a "lifetime". Maybe we only exist when someone else needs to interact with us. Maybe everything resets every 15 seconds- doesn't matter if you aren't aware. And so on and so on ... Actually, it just touches on the quantum observation theory (in respect to the uncertainty principle).

mmh ! interesting approche !
i dont have an answer for you right now , let me come back to you .
franck