Project Pegasus

gamerz31w

Chrono Cadet
I've heard about Project Pegasus, a top-secret CIA initiative linked to the American government, which involves quantum physics. Allegedly, a young Andrew Basiago was involved in it. Rumors suggest that this project might be used for spying, potentially on Chinese elites and wealthy bankers. Separately, I've noticed you've updated the forum interface. I've observed similar changes on forums like GbaTemp, Beyond Unreal Forums, and Sonic Retro Forums. On another note, should I ignore private messages from spammers? Should I be wary of people who send these messages? Shouldn't they refrain from sending them in general?

I've been thinking about time travel – past, present, and future. Currently, I'm unable to make edits quickly. On a different note, are my .vpsh files potentially linked to ransomware? Are any of you IT professionals or experts? It seems someone, possibly a hacker, sent a 4-month free Discord Nitro to user David "GerbilSoft" Korth. I didn't do it; both my Discord and Steam ID were hacked.

Here's proof of the cyberattack. The person targeted is the creator of a fan-made, unofficial, open-source software add-on for Unreal Engine 4. Could this be blackmail? Does anyone here have TeamViewer installed? I'd appreciate your assistance.

E3141029-6FF0-40EF-845F-53A2F8AA963A.jpeg

Speaking of Project Pegasus top secret project of CIA american government speaking of quantum physics I heard juvenile Andrew Basiago was allegedly from in the past involved in it. I heard it might be spying the others as well maybe including chinese elites. Wealthy bankers. By the way should I never respond to spammers private messages? Anyway it seems you’ve changed forum interface. The same thing I’ve also noticed about for instance,as an example GbaTemp,Beyond Unreal Forums,Sonic Retro Forums. Should I have rather mixed thoughts about spammers? Are those kind of people sending direct/private messages? Should they stop doing it? Generally speaking?
Is it real that they used children as time travelers?

Possibly maybe? Anyway what happened with my older thread Mathematical formulas after this forum changed interface?
I did not move it over - That thread had already been locked months ago because of how off the rails it had gone, and it was incomprehensible with all of the pop culture stuff removed. You are welcome to repost them again.

I read something about Pegasus Project. It says CIA used this project to learn the future president. I don't really get it 'cause I don't think that time traveling is that easy. They should have a strong reason to time travel. And I read that Andrew participate in Pegasus Project in 1970s. They say they used children because children could adapt well to the strains of moving between past, present and future. If it is possible to time travel then someone could be using it now too.

I would not advise engaging on TeamViewer with gamerz31w.
Why not?

I decided to not focus to talk about popculture references,no more inspirations anymore. Because it makes time travelling way more much artificial.

Who heard for instance,as an example Chronovisor from Vatican,Hakan Nordkvist,Rudolf Fentz,John Titor,Andrew Basiago? I don’t want,won’t I can’t wait eons for Big Bang ancient Great Reset of history of human evolution of civilization. I want to time travel so badly. Deja vu. How would you explain Mandela’s effect of quantum physics? I want to time travel from into the past,present and future so badly with all costs,but equipment,John Titor’s inventions time machine modified X-Ray expensive tools,gadgets. I had MRI scan for a first time. Is it possible or else is it impossible to time travel backwards and forwards. You know like in VHS cassette. Let’s hope I didn’t break the forum rules. I might be suffering with ADHD,OCD,Neurotic. There was also afro-american cyborg person who claimed to be alledged real time traveller. Go ahead you can allow you to connect via TeamViewer remote control. What could happen if I could keep my iPhone closer to X-Ray bones check scanning experiment? Would I survive it? Why,what is the reason of trying so badly to time travel to prevent our life career mistakes regarding our private hobbies or meet our family relatives before death due to of natural causes? I guess there’s also Philadelphia Experiment of U.S.A military top secret modern,innovative,ancient technology. Including CERN,Ciccada 3301 or Quantum Computer of alleged rumored Marianas Web from in the future Ciccada 3310.? Am I right? Or is it none of my business? Could it be way too expensive invention,way too risky to experiment with quantum mechanics/physics? There were also some CCTV cameras capturing videos in reality vehicles such as one plane and one mysteriously teleporting car in reality seriously I’m not even kidding/joking right now ladies and gentlemen,gals and guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because sharing access to your computer is dangerous. Particularly when the person you want to do it with found you on a board about time travel. At least buy them a drink first.

Because sharing access to your computer is dangerous. Particularly when the person you want to do it with found you on a board about time travel. At least buy them a drink first.
And American military and government gonna find me and gonna kill me?

Anyway my Walkman isn’t working anymore? It’s like cassette is playing song temporarily for a short amount of time and it stopa spinning . I guess I’m afraid it’s very Old outdated piece of hardware these days,nowadays. Or just only computer hackers trying to infect my own personal computer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Given its supposed to be an old pic, or how did it manage to travel in time as well so to speak?

Just left of the red circle theres a couple of repeated images as if copy and pasted and left on a layer. Where this was done on purpose or wasnt noticed might have to try and find out more.

I found this elsewhere

"moving on he stated that his dad told him that the bismuth was melted in a horse shoe and a coil was wrapped around it"

the coil was energised ?

a certain frequency ?????

remember the drums ??????

the person who wished to be teleported jumped between the bismuth and appeared again on the other end ???

Given its supposed to be an old pic, or how did it manage to travel in time as well so to speak?

Just left of the red circle theres a couple of repeated images as if copy and pasted and left on a layer. Where this was done on purpose or wasnt noticed might have to try and find out more.
There are some relatively decent photo forensic tools online to see if a given image has been tampered with. It's not 100% dispositive, but your average time travel hoaxter probably wouldn't work too hard on photo manipulation:

https://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=bda01fbe629f4e0d7f6cf61367098de1dbc94fc5.831998

If nothing else, I would have chosen this photo looking through an archive if I were telling this story. The boy's face is blurred out and could be anybody.

Thats right really it could be anyone, and old image dragged up from official archives to illustrate time travel.

Why not?

I decided to not focus to talk about popculture references,no more inspirations anymore. Because it makes time travelling way more much artificial.

Who heard for instance,as an example Chronovisor from Vatican,Hakan Nordkvist,Rudolf Fentz,John Titor,Andrew Basiago? I don’t want,won’t I can’t wait eons for Big Bang ancient Great Reset of history of human evolution of civilization. I want to time travel so badly. Deja vu. How would you explain Mandela’s effect of quantum physics? I want to time travel from into the past,present and future so badly with all costs,but equipment,John Titor’s inventions time machine modified X-Ray expensive tools,gadgets. I had MRI scan for a first time. Is it possible or else is it impossible to time travel backwards and forwards. You know like in VHS cassette. Let’s hope I didn’t break the forum rules. I might be suffering with ADHD,OCD,Neurotic. There was also afro-american cyborg person who claimed to be alledged real time traveller. Go ahead you can allow you to connect via TeamViewer remote control. What could happen if I could keep my iPhone closer to X-Ray bones check scanning experiment? Would I survive it? Why,what is the reason of trying so badly to time travel to prevent our life career mistakes regarding our private hobbies or meet our family relatives before death due to of natural causes? I guess there’s also Philadelphia Experiment of U.S.A military top secret modern,innovative,ancient technology. Including CERN,Ciccada 3301 or Quantum Computer of alleged rumored Marianas Web from in the future Ciccada 3310.? Am I right? Or is it none of my business? Could it be way too expensive invention,way too risky to experiment with quantum mechanics/physics? There were also some CCTV cameras capturing videos in reality vehicles such as one plane and one mysteriously teleporting car in reality seriously I’m not even kidding/joking right now ladies and gentlemen,gals and guys.
hideee.gif