quantum memory and conscious awareness

lledbetter2266

Chrono Cadet
I am trying to think about, and/or figure out some sort of theory, concerning the following: 1) We can have no 'time travel' without a conscious awareness of it taking place (either real, imagined, or otherwise). 2) We retain memories over the long-term, but how is it possible to maintain an easily retrievable memory being highly complex and containing vast amounts of valid, stored information, within the constructs of a biologically-based quantum computer (the brain)? How can this be? Considering the uncertainty of matters at the quantum level? and 3) What, and where, is the 'quantum threshold', the boundary in which the quantum world meets the classical world? 4) What is the significance of the golden ratio as a constructive model for the universe (appearing everywhere and at every scale [except at the quantum scale]) ? 5) What is the significance and implications of fractal geometry as yet an additional model that persists, as the golden ratio does, at every scale in the known universe (except at the quantum scale yet again)?
I propose a three part theory to begin to at least TRY to comprehend the possible interaction of quantum level behaviors, constructs based upon the golden ratio, and constructs based upon fractal geometry. There is certainly no escaping any of the three mentioned, as they all exist without a doubt, yet, I have yet to find any sort of explanation between the interaction of the three, or, the exceptionally smooth integration of the three as they exist naturally.
Any thoughts on this topic are greatly appreciated, as I am a curious person, and I hope you are as well.

L.L.S.Z. Waxahachie, Tx.