"The future ain't what it used to be."

Refugee's of the Art Bell forum, please read.

RE: Refugee\'s of the Art Bell forum, please read.

pamela, I am a "man-man" with love to others (she & he)

I do not understand this last post of yours can you explain it further?

you have commented that English is not your natural language. I will try to explain more simple to help you understand then.

do not be afraid of the big smiley. it has no special meaning. Dob was sharing a collection of happy faces he has. some are big and some are small. he mostly has small happy faces. the last one he posted just happened to be a big happy face. and he liked it so he posted it.

If you had a collection of pictures of trucks and you were posting them they would all probably be different sizes and shapes. yes?
If you had all one basic size and then had one bigger size picture of a truck the one being bigger than the other would hold no special meaning.
even if you posted a VERY big picture of a truck. It would still be a truck nothing more. It is the same for the happy faces. it is big and has no special meaning. except for the fact that Dobs liked it and posted it.

Do you know how to type a Happy face?
instead of putting "happy face" at the end of posts we simply put the happy face itself.
happy.gif

you do this on the keyboard by hitting "shift" and the key that has ":"
and hitting again "shift" and the key ")"
I was not sure if you knew of this.
I am trying to help.
happy.gif

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 19 June 2001).>

pamela, the last post do not fit here, so let's forget it. All I can tell you is that to me the sign - between words means alike or same. That's funny, dob was using the word "truck" too. For me it's not exactly it, is more like imitating style. If you take a better look, the style I have is a mix of others before me, still here present. I don't want to get into details as I once explained before. You all sound alike, and is just a feeling. I won't be in other posts, only mine, since this isn't a chat room. Everyone can criticize it, to help it become better and clear. Thank you!

pamela, I have a different keyboard. This keyboard is from a "Webtv" unit, and it's a remote control. The "happy face" is not there, so there's a way for me to do so.

Celebi,
I am not familiar with web TV keyboard.
Can you type the following sentence on your keyboard?

hello: and (how are you?)

if you can type this, then type the symbol after the hello and then type the symbol after the question mark. which is this :
and this )

and then type these two symbols together and then post it below my posting here.

pamela, my keyboard features everything except the "happy face" symbol which is a button, right? Mine doesn't.

uh....never mind. forget it.

but I can't say no to someone like you: hello: "happy face" and (how are you?) "happy face" "happy face"

SIGH!
actually this is quite funny.
happy.gif
hehheeh

ok...

Celebi, type this :

and then type this ) right after it.
this : and then this ) ...got it?
and then push submit reply.

you CAN type this you did up in the previous post. it is a hidden "happy face" that appears after you hit submit reply.
: and ) turn into
happy.gif
after you hit submit reply.

ok...now try it.

do this : and then ) over and over. and then push the button "submit reply."

Well that Convo- sure is going places...
happy.gif
I’m staying out of that one.

Hey everybody, I'm finally done. With Work, and keeping up from going mad from work, I have completed my website and my new *bling-bling* message board.

There is a link for it on my website http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/9822/ and anyone is welcome to post. No matter who you are, and what you are. Even you Pamela and your possy from the other board
wink.gif

Just to warn you, you'll be dealing with The TimeTravelActivist on a daily bases. Banished from 2 BBS's because of my points of view and principles. All because of some moderators who just couldn't take it, and were to proud and arrogant. Prove me wrong that they weren't
happy.gif

I look forward to seeing some of you there. Let me know what you think of it, or if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Truly,
Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 20 June 2001).>

<center>
<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tapten/join">
join.gif

Click to subscribe to tapten</a>
</center>

Accas03.gif

asign.gif

<html> <body bgcolor="#000000" text="#ffffff" link="#ffff00" vlink="#00cc00"> <a href="http://ETtracker.tripod.com"> <font color="FFFFFF" size="-1">
”Time is on your side!”
asign.gif
</a> <a href="http://ETtracker.tripod.com">
Visit my associate’s website
</font></a>
<font size="-1"><clock></clock></font> </BODY> </HTML>

It certainly is what I've predicted before.
happy.gif

I'll try Time02112. Please don't use anymore animation, because it's turning the topics blank! I can't read them!

pamela, I miss you! Please let me know if you're happy about my success. You can visit me at any of my posts, since I can't remain here anymore. I can't see! I'll change my name to Brock if you ask me. Just kidding.

Back