"The future ain't what it used to be."

Refugee's of the Art Bell forum, please read.

RE: Refugee\'s of the Art Bell forum, please read.

Pamela,

Tell me something; has John Titor brought meaning into your life or something? Ever since he has come into your life, you have been posting and helping others study his words like a gospel. Is this what your life’s plan is though, is this it? Just curious, what purpose, what positive result will this endeavor of yours have on the world? Or shall I say, what negative effect will it have on the world?

Isn’t there something more important that you can do with your life, something that actually makes a difference, as opposed to what your doing in helping in accepting something wrong and unethical?

Me for example, I am dedicating my life to fight crime and bring justice in and by any means, I can. My purpose in life is sparked by personal experiences, by the very force that I have welcomed for the past 17 years of my life, that I now oppose…

It’s not easy, but it’s a matter of principle to me.

What are yours?

Allowing, accepting this, and being a part of it, doesn’t that make you just as guilty as a Time Traveler?

Sure, in this world you will have those that are in favor of Human Cloning and Genetic Manipulation. But I know that the majority of humanity will know deep down inside that these practices are wrong and should not be performed. It’s a shame that they don’t feel that way about Time Travel yet. They should… What do you think?

I have an idea, why don’t we have a dialogue on this issue? Right here, you and me. What do you say?

Titor’s PR spokesperson (Wonder Woman) Vs. TheTimeTravelActivist.

The two most conflicting forces on the message boards today
happy.gif
and I challenge you.

Or am I to assume that you would only have a dialogue with like minded individuals who share the same beliefs you do regarding Titor?

What do you say? Let me know.

-Javier C.

------------------
"For what was, for what is, and for what will be. I will fight for it's preservation."

24 hours and still no reply. I know you read this by now… What’s keeping you, still working on restoring John Titors posts to it’s former glory?

Proving my point right.

If I don't get a reply to my challenge within the next few days, I suppose that would make my accusations accepted terms of being one sided. Unless you decide to rebuttal.

Let me know what you think?

-Javier C.

TimeTravelActivist,

you are a loony ball. seriously. WOW.

(John Titor says hi)

oh yeah, and I checked out your message board. do you just post to yourself all day?
frown.gif
all alone? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

-mj
happy.gif

Ahh yes, Maryjane,

I been wanting to speak with you for awhile. I've been reading over some of your posts lately, and I been meaning to ask you.

If Titor was still here and you met him (how you said you wish you did, to ask him questions) would you like to go on a futuristic ride with him?

With that said, we can pretty much confirm your stance on the issue of Titor and Time Travel. The one that would attack me while wanting to have a 2 sided dialogue, would always be the 1 sided Titor fan club member.

Typical.

Now, I'm always saying that you Titor supporters are proving my point right. Your actions speak for them selves...

But if you know this, why not accept my offer and have a 2 sided debate about it?

Instead of just attacking those that question the supporters of Titor and Time Travel.

Quite frankly I don't care if you think I'm looney. All I know is that I’m here to oppose one thing and one thing only, and that’s liars and cheats. And that is in the form of Time Travel and Titor.

I’m representing those Anti-Time Travel supporters, who may not have a voice like the rest of you may have. And we have as much a right to speak of the con side of things as you do to speak of the pro side. And it’s only obvious that you Mary Jane, don't seem to want to allow that dialogue.

Excuse me for wanting to clear things up. But what am I really doing wrong here?

Can you answer that Mary Jane?

I’m just asking the questions no body seems to be asking… That’s all.

But if you want to make this personal, that’s fine by me. Keep exploiting what I say when I pour my heart out, use my feelings against me, mention that I’m all alone in this and rub it in my face. I’m sure this is what feels right for you to do anyway’s.

Good-Night,
Javier Cortez

loony as a BIRD!

hahahah!!!!

if you werent so funny, little Javier, I wouldn't have even responded. But riling you up is as easy as... too easy to even find a witty simile for.

shouldn't you be off saving the world from the evil forces of Time Traveling?

TTA..

how can you call yourself a REAL TTA when you don't even answer my question? this tells me you are totally false. All I ask is one question and instead of answering, you write back 4 paragraphs of something not having anything to do with my question.

Are you afraid? Can't you answer the question? This just proves my whole point.

Hey everyone, Pam doesn't understand and neither do all of you.

First off, you all don't understand that your all part E.T.

It is true man is a concocted species, made of of advanced ape-like man and alien genes.

The product of the human spirit and soul, however belongs to another set of class of beings responsabilites and is handled differntly.

Secondly for a lot of you, there would be culturial shock, if you went for a saucer rise with nutrals, or good types of aliens.

There is no memeory on how to turn on the equipment inside, or where to go, once you have done this.

Pamela is a very beautifull person, as I have read her psychically.

She has a very good heart and she has given John Titor confort for his loss in the future.

Pam is okay in my book and she can go on right ahead and still be the main heart throb for this posting board!

It's not the knowlege of E.T.s good or bad that counts, nor how to work their saucers and equipment, but the memeories in some of, that had once made us citizens of Atlantis or Mu.

The wars and decadence back then was wrong and we have karmically paid for this old debt.

What is of paramont importants now, is to try to remeber that we as humans now, were once part of a vast galatic community and very fluid in space travel.

The key now is to try to expierment with building your own space craft and time travel devices in secret.

In four years time, mark my words, the general state of affairs of this world we know, may have gone down hill.

Leave yourself an insurance out, so if affairs do become as bad as Titor has posted, at least you can leave Earth.

This direction in social destruction takes the direct pattern, that Atlantis had done, shortly before its own demise.

This fact, I recognize very, very clearly.

There is a web site and its held in Itialy, under the web serch hit Atlantis.

Go there and look at the ancient city and how modern it was.

For some of you that have the reactiviated memeory brought about by the Sirian sun shot beam, of 1972, some of this cities outline, will seem very, very familiar.

The key now, is that we should have learned our collective lessions by now?

I ask you all reading this post, have we and do we have a right for an augmented future away from certain destruction?

Time 02112 has even gone so far as to post a host of information, about Tessla products and resources.

Has anybody besides me built a protoype of a T, or saucer machine?

What ever happened to the time when this board used to have sane people on it? I’m asking all the original members that I’ve gotten to know over the year that I've been here.

Who are these people?

What should my respond be to them?

Mary Jane, what questions? Ask me, and I will answer them.

Renaldo, are you okay? Your scaring me man. Can you chill out a little bit, it sounds like it’s a life or death thing when you post.

You too Mary.

Can’t we all just relax and take it slow, there is no need to get your blood pressure up on posting. It only makes you look bad in the end, trust me, I have experience in that
wink.gif

Peace,
Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 25 June 2001).>

that's so typical! I know your kind TTA. don't think I don't know what you're all about. I read your webpage. I saw your message board.

You never answered my question. Why the evasive answer? how come it took you so long to respond? it makes me think you have something to hide.

I've been reading lots of your old posts. You can't hide from me little Javier!

What it seesm that you were missing, is Pam's involvment with Titor himself.

She was very involved with him and knows a lot more than shes saying.I equally think, that this is also ment to keep from scareing us all.

For me, everything that I have said is truth.

If you see a bunch of people who have no idea what a railroad track is and they set up a table upon these tracks, then what happens when the train rounds the bend at full speed?

Right, there is no time for analysis, it just happens.

I have gone over and over Titor's case and have come to the certain conclusion, that the John Titor affair really happened.

The only parts that I did no aquess, where the exact designs of the trippler cylinders, as they had been overlaied aginst one another.

However this could be simply figured out by a monticarlo matamathical sequence of predictions.

It's a mag pulse unit, which may be cryofueled, for critical zero mass quanity double kerr simulations.

The next problem, as tripped upon by Time 02112, is how to torrus electrons, via encollumation, to angle in exactment to the zero event horizion.

This again is a mathamatical predition, as the kerr singularities, is not what one is after, but the distortion bought about, when n becomes a raw energy matter feed, as it always had in any black hole effigey if horizional injestions.

The spary of radiation, is only an indication of single of near single point entries.

What happens at full load and in A prime, is a shell extent from beta mass quanterization of locused flux lines, from the singularity?

Similate two Kerrs, in dynamical range, then funnel your electron charges, then you have V-1 into the future.

True semi-zero is no electron feed and reverse feed, must be an augmentation of e @ n angle, so producing postative or negative to time zero?

These last points are so easy to attain, I really do not see what the complexity is all about?

*--that's so typical! I know your kind TTA.--*

What is my kind Mary Jane?

You sound awfully bitter.

*--don't think I don't know what you're all about. I read your webpage. I saw your message board.

You never answered my question.--*

And your point?

What question?

*--Why the evasive answer? how come it took you so long to respond?--*

Because I’m working, making a living, I got rent and bills to pay.

You? What took you so long?

I logged on this morning while on my coffee break, but I didn’t see your respond to my post. Instead I responded to Renaldo in the “Alien Influence in TT” thread. That’s the truth, check the time and date stamp.

*--it makes me think you have something to hide. I've been reading lots of your old posts. You can't hide from me little Javier!--*

My own little TTA scholar, just what I always wanted
wink.gif

Is this some sort of vended’a you have now, to get back at me?

I have as many posts as your hero Titor, good-luck getting to read them all.

But I have nothing to hide, I put all I have out in the open, you’ll see.

Though it’s obvious to me, that you Mary Jane are new here, and don’t even know me.
I been here since last April, how about you?

-Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 26 June 2001).>

Renaldo,
I see you do not have an email address.
Please email me I have something to tell you.

-pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 26 June 2001).>

TTA,

See, I say something and you try to make it into a game of personal attacks when all you're really doing is hiding the fact that you can't answer my question.

Can't you just say you can't answer it instead of making up lies about me to spread to everyone? Don't think I haven't read all your posts that I could find. I know your way of doing things.

This is just your game, little Javier, and I won't play it. Either answer my question or admit what your TRUE hidden agenda is and tell me why you won't answer.

once the truth is known, once you show yourself for your true intentions, then we can all see for ourselves what we've known all along.

Scared TTA? Can't meet the challenge?

I value you as a friend Pam and the strain is starting to show.

Do you remember back in time, when you had encoutered J.T.?

This hard luck story of coming from the future fit right into your critique.

Now there are others and they have a window into Titor's group.

Like and one and the same are often confused.

Is it like of one and the same that you wish to talk to me about?

So you would say the set of what and what?

If you contact me and get my handle, then everyone does?

Any past set of what you want to say, can be bracketed by using certain

MaryJane,

How have I attacked you? Your taking this way to personal, just because I speak the truth about Titor and bring out good points.

I have no idea what question you are referring to, I always answer people's questions, but what question?

This is the original post you first made to me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*--maryjane
Junior Member posted 25 June 2001 12:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TimeTravelActivist,

(John Titor says hi)

oh yeah, and I checked out your message board. do you just post to yourself all day? all alone? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

-mj--*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What question MaryJane?

Is it the question about me posting to my self all day?

Is it?

Is this the question that will make known my true agenda as you so stated? Is this that question you keep buging me to answer that will bring light to every bad thing about me and my intentions?

Are you kidding me?

-Javier C.

I need to know the letter I am receiving is from you. before I respond back.
give me the 10th word you have written in the letter.
no, I guarentee you noone will know your email address just as I kept John's secret.

MaryJane,
How have I attacked you? (Your) Y-o-u-'-r-e taking this way (to) t-o-o (personal) p-e-r-s-o-n-a-l-l-y, just because I speak the truth about Titor and bring out good points.

I have no idea what question you are referring to (<--dangling participle!) I always answer people's questions, but what question?[P>
This is the original post you first made to me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*--maryjane
Junior Member posted 25 June 2001 12:55
TimeTravelActivist,

(John Titor says hi)

oh yeah, and I checked out your message board. do you just post to yourself all day? all alone? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

-mj--*

What question MaryJane?

Is it the question about me posting to my self all day?

Is it?

Is this the question that will make known my true agenda as you so stated? Is this that question you keep (buging) b-u-g-g-i-n-g me to answer that will bring light to every bad thing about me and my intentions?

Are you kidding me?

-Javier C.

--

(after the "schizophrenic" thread I thought you might find it helpful so I fixed some little spelling oopsies you made. my mommy really IS an English teacher. she once told me that you can give a little of yourself to the world every day by fixing a spelling mistake!)

peace,
mj
happy.gif

From the e you had sent me counted from the left over the letter A.

From the mail I had sent you counted ten over the letter O.

Well that really cleared things up... You didn't answer a single question. Does that mean I win
wink.gif
? J/k

Maybe your mommy should send you up to the principals office for disrupting the class, disrespecting the senior classmen
wink.gif
, and being insubordinate.

-Javier C.

<This message has been edited by Enforcer of Time (edited 26 June 2001).>

Back