Russia VS Georgia

They -the aliance- want it, but GOD, in this Scenary and using Mother Nature Power or ET`s -see position regarding this on the Vatican- will wipe out...
See (Ezekiel 39:9-13) and (Ezekiel 38:1-23)

:oops:

Or Send Codoleezza Rice :D

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has demanded that Russian forces withdraw from Georgia immediately.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7564176.stm

_44924174_georgia_v7_466.gif

or if you don`t mind:

Visions from Central Europe

Part One: Overview

Korkowski 1983:

"Don't be fooled, the eastern bloc will feign peaceful compliance: with the opening and shifting of borders, with pact dissolutions or pretended suggestions of neutrality. Then, when you are factored out of Western protection, they will attack you just like unprotected game."

Lucia, the last living seer from Fatima, 7 April 1990 (Fatima was 1917):

more prophecies of

WW 3

and from there the timeline of <font color="red"> Joh [/COLOR] annson:

World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year."

Johansson predicted the following details:

1) India will be occupied by china.

2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die.

3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops.

4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe.

5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans.

6) There will be great destruction in Italy.

7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside.

8) American supply depots will fall into Russian hands.

9) Germany will be attacked from the east.

10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans.

11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England.

12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe.

13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.
:oops:

Nah that won,t happen. I use to work with a Russian and they are soft and lazy too. He came to America because military service is required in Russia. He can,t go home. The whole country of Russia would revolt against their leadership if they started invading everyone. And the Chinese hate their government. The chinese people are raising hell with the goverment as it is. Both countries populations would go ape-crazy to say the least if they started invading everybody else. The days of Germany are gone. Get over it please. Thanks, Reactor

P.S.

Recall how to you talk about other countries when you know so little about their culture and thier people? At least learn a little bit about the people you are talking about. I have talked to both Russians and Chinese people in the past and I assure you they are just ordinay people like you and me except with different language and culture. Get on the net and meet some of them. Talk to them. I bet they would change your attitude.