"The future ain't what it used to be."

September 2024

Hello. My name is Lyndzee Grummond. I am a citizen of the State of Virginia and government employee working in the Pentagon in the year 2024. This is our third mission in time travel and have chosen to travel to the year 2008 because of the similar situation of both of our times. Currently we are in the middle of an election for President of the United States. After a handful of elections between your time and ours, we have decided to use our third mission for a clear view of the election of 2008. As of now, this is the earliest in time we have traversed (our first mission traveling back one month, and our second traveling back one year). I look forward to an intruguing, albeit brief, interaction.

Hi Lyndzee_Grummond I'm Adam I just wanted to say how are you doing in general? I am doing okay for now I have three questions to ask you and I know your busy so I will try and not bother you too much here goes:

1. What kind and type of time machine are you using in general and in private?

2. What does your timeline look like?

3. What kind and type of entertainment and transportation do you have in your timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening I hope you have a great day and thanks in advance I am a honest and cool person I am not government agent, reporter, journalist, or anything like that I am just interested in alot of stuff I have seen a man in black and a ufo I have been studying all of this stuff for eight years I am also interested in time travel and other related subjects as well well sorry for taking your time up well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Welcome Lyndzee_Grummond.

Are you here to simply to simply observe? or do you have a second adjenda?

Could you state your background and the reasons for your mission, would you care to elaborate any more?

Could we get some background information into your education and some of your duties at the pentagon?

Could you explain how you did travel to our time?

Could you also explain why you are in Texas at this moment? Instead of Virgina as you initially proposed?

Adam,

I will try my best to answer your questions in full and in detail. Unfortunately, I am unable to give you great specifics regarding the technology with which we are able to travel because it is a security issue. I can tell you that to this point there have been great strides in time travel technology, however because of the potential negatives in obtaining it, it is kept as confidential as possible. Also, I can reveal that the technology we are currently using is a joint effort of the United States, the EU and Japan. There are no other countries who have been able to replicate the technology.

Our current year looks somewhat similar to your own. Hydrogen full-cell vehicles have become the norm, led by a sweeping energy policy set in place at the end of the 1st term of President Clinton. Although there are still a number of gasoline-powered vehicles on the road, a large majority are now hydrogen-based and the hydrogen infrustructure throughout the country is solid.

Entertainment-wise the country is nearly an exact copy of your time, with music, cinema, and celebrity-life being a staple of the business.

I hope I have provided you with the information you desired.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi it's Adam once again I have three more questions to ask you and I hope I am not pestering you at all well here goes and thanks for the fast repsonse back to me some people don't usual talk back but I appreciate your effort:

1. If you have clinton as your president then on our timeline it will be someone different right?

2. What are you going to do while you are in our timeline fix it or not at all?

3. Is your timeline better than our timeline or is it the same and equal?

sorry for all of the questions but I am interested in what you have to say and don't worry I am a believer and no skeptic thanks for everything and thanks for answering all of my questions and thanks in advance I hope you have a great day and thanks for being honest and cool to me I hope everything turns out good for you and your team well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Kanigo2,

The precise nature of my mission cannot be completely revealed. Generally it is to observe, however I am also collecting information regarding a foreign country. Regarding my background, I am one of two "Co-Directors" of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency under the Department of Defense. I have special direction in my position and am actually based both in our own headquarters as well as the Pentagon. Prior to my appointment to DARPA I worked at the now-defunct NASA for a number of years, was a high-ranking official at Lockheed Martin, and taught (as well as graduated) from MIT. I am not sure how familiar you are with systematics and internet protocal in the US Government, especially the DoD, however geolocation for all DoD-related usages are forged in order to protect the user and the government.

I hope this information helps you.

L. Grummond

Adam,

I apologize for not making myself clear previously when mentioning President Clinton. By "someone different" I am assuming you mean "someone different than President Bill Clinton", and yes, you are correct. I am referring to President Hillary Clinton who served two terms as President of the United States.

Once again, my mission is here is to observe and to collect some information which I cannot go into further detail on other than to say it is regarding a foreign country. As of yet, our only missions in travel have been to observe.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi Lyndzee it's me once again I just wanted to say in our timeline we have obama and mccain running for president right now I hope our timeline doesn't screw up in voting for the right person I have three more questions and let me know if I am bothering you too much then I will stop for the time being well here goes:

1. Do you know who the men in black are because I have researched that subject for awhile and I don't understand who they are they could be government agents or aliens what do you believe they are?

2. In your timeline do you have aliens and ufos also do they exist in your timeline at all?

3. Can you return back to your timeline anytime you want or are you stuck here for now?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening and thanks for everything I hope you have a great day and thanks in advance I hope these questions don't sound too weird or strange for you well I hope everything turns out fine for you well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Adam,

Yes, Barack Obama and John McCain were the respective candidates in the 2008 Election.

There is no proof of extraterrestrials and is a topic of discussion in 2024 as it was in 2008.

Although a traveler is able to return to their initial time at any moment they wish, we generally have a certain amount of days allocated to us by the Pentagon to stay. This is my first travel and because of my position within the DoD I have been able to set my own limitations.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to tell you ufos and aliens exist in our timeline we believe they are not from outer space but from the future or are time travelers in the past roswell a ufo crashed in the desert they covered it up as a downed weather balloon and it even had aliens that surivied the crash also the philadelphia experiment happened as well that was a time travel experiment in 1943 with albert einstein and nikola tesla were involved the government or navy dissmissed as science fiction in a report that is shown online now and thus ended other experiments too what do you believe really happened with roswell and the philadelphia experiment? I am a believer in both of these subjects I have two other questions to ask you so here they are:

1. What kind and type of music and entertainment do you like in this timeline as well as your timeline?

2. Have you ever met john titor he was a time traveler from the year 2036 he came here to get a ibm computer then he went to 1975 then returned back to his timeline I was wondering if you met him or not at all?

thanks for your time and patience I hope you have a great day and thanks for answering me back as soon as possible I hope everything goes great for you well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Adam,

Many of the music and cinema artists in 2008 are still working in 2024 and are very popular.

Regarding "John Titor", in our year he is believed to be a fictional timetraveler. As of now there are only two "time machines" in the world. One is located in Virginia and the other is located in Brussels. In order to have the ability to become a traveler, John would more than likely have to be involved in the inner workings of our organization since we created the technology. It would not be possible that twelve years from 2024 he somehow gained entry into the organization and climbed the ranks in order to become a traveler. Of course, we cannot outright deny his claims because he supposedly comes from a time ahead of ourselves; however in our community within the International Time Initiative (the group of countries that came together to work on the time travel project) he is believed to be a hoax that took place in the early 2000s.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi Lyndzee it's me again I just wanted to tell you I am done for now I have stuff to do and I will get back to you tommorrow thanks for answering all of my questions and thanks for talking with me I appreciate that I will talk tommorrow but for now you seem like a cool person well I got to go I will talk with you tommorrow I promise well see ya later!

hold on now you said there is no ET in your timeline i guess you may be wrong because you get time travel techongy from ET.... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am a citizen of the State of Virginia and government employee working in the Pentagon in the year 2024. This is our third mission in time travel and have chosen to travel to the year 2008 because of the similar situation of both of our times.

Welcome you Famous Captain. Lyndzee Grummond.

thinking about you wrote...
delayed elections isn´t it?

That means that your people experienced:
-the "Octoberfest Event -08",
-The San Francisco CA Eartquake, Financial Meltdown,
-The Marcial LAW, Concentration Camps
-The Shutdown of the Internet

The Civil War:
Key element: 3 day Holiday
Then no power, no gas, riots, food shortage and revolution...
Then the NEW Madrid got active and finish with a 2 part Continent of the Old USA

Are you shure...
The event of 2011:
Dr. La Violette was Right
Planet experience a Z pinch event due Super Class M Flare convert Cosmic Dust on Plasma filament and it discharged on the Earth superfice...then the Hipercane event and the 356 MPH 7 days winds...

You know the conspiracy of Gregorian Calendar change so T.P.T.B left out a year and 2012 convert in a 2011 year in this timeline...

. I am not sure how familiar you are with systematics and internet protocal in the US Government, especially the DoD, however geolocation for all DoD-related usages are forged in order to protect the user and the government.

The reference is for the 10.0.0.0/8 subnet-internet router...

Warrior381,

Time travel technology did not come from extraterrestrials, there is no proof that anything other than the now-extinct life found on Mars even exists. It has been in development under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Department of Defense) and the State Department in the United States for a number of decades, but only came into public knowledge with the formation of International Time Initiative (ITI).

You inquired about civil wars and while there are a number of them that have occured since 2008, none have taken place in North America. With many notable scientific findings behind them, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) actually gave some assistance (through the EU arm of the ITI) in the creation of time travel technology. Is there something specific you are inquiring about?

L. Grummond

did Apollo XX Mission went in your timeline?
did in your timeline the US SPACE FORCE Command retreive the Pilot Girl of the Trangle Ship on the Far side of the Moon...
see the Footage:

Apollo XX Flyover before landing

Link to Revver
The Pilot Girl Callsign: Monalisa

link to revver

if not the divergence between timelines is greater than 2 :eek:

Warrior381,

Time travel technology did not come from extraterrestrials, there is no proof that anything other than the now-extinct life found on Mars even exists. It has been in development under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Department of Defense) and the State Department in the United States for a number of decades, but only came into public knowledge with the formation of International Time Initiative (ITI).

You inquired about civil wars and while there are a number of them that have occured since 2008, none have taken place in North America. With many notable scientific findings behind them, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) actually gave some assistance (through the EU arm of the ITI) in the creation of time travel technology. Is there something specific you are inquiring about?

L. Grummond

OK when you time travel..do you use the time travel belt or a big machine or super small machine?? also can you look me up in your timeline?? do you have computer that you can look people up in your timeline and that you will able to see there future??

also I just wonder when is the first time machine coming out for public use?? thank you and write back..

Back