"The future ain't what it used to be."

September 2024

It might be constructive to ask Lyndzee to describe how she is able to travel from the State of Virginia in the future to the present time to check out the presidential election, when her colleague, timeline 39 has already rigged the election of president Obama, by putting the fix in every voting booth in the U.S. from his present residence in Australia, and how it is that she is participating in an election in the State of Virginia in the future, when the political entity of the United States has been wiped off the map by the Earth changes described by her colleague, timeline 39?

Lyndzee described the reasoning behind her time travel journey as due to similarities between the elections of her future time and the elections of 2008. It would be educative if she could elucidate what these similaries are.

What similarities and differences has she noted? Is there a consequence in her future time of the similarities she mentions?? What specifics of the present voting process did she examine? What was the reasoning for the examination of these vectors? How would these similarities be influential in the voting procedure of her time? Does she wish, or do her employers wish to change the outcome of her future election? Who are her employers? What is their agenda? What is the agenda of her employer's political opponents? Explain the background scenario. An independent commentator would be welcome.

Lyndzee Grummond I am back
You said some time ago that By 2025 Nasa As name no longer exist
I asume something BIG happen that also afect Nasa
can you disclose some of this to us.
What will make Nasa disapear will we get something Startrek instead?

I have still faith She come back just to answer this important question:

Question is: By 2024 has a New Startrek Serie been released what is it about and when was it released

EricCarr1,

Yes, you are correct. President Hillary Clinton won the Election of 2012 and began her eight years in office on January 20th, 2013.

L. Grummond

Then Hillary had better hop to it! Because she is currently nowhere on the radar. Moreover, isn't it interesting that Ms. Grummond never told us that Hillary would be Obama's Sec. of State?

Seems like this thread may have other nuggets of gold ready for mining.
RMT

Then Hillary had better hop to it! Because she is currently nowhere on the radar. Moreover, isn't it interesting that Ms. Grummond never told us that Hillary would be Obama's Sec. of State?

Seems like this thread may have other nuggets of gold ready for mining.
RMT

Hey Rainman,

From your reply's quote of L. Grummond, do you remember did she said 2012 or 2008 before I post the link to correct timeline in this thread?

Hey Rainman,

From your reply's quote of L. Grummond, do you remember did she said 2012 or 2008 before I post the link to correct timeline in this thread?

I'm not sure exactly which statement of hers you are referring to when you say "did she said 2012 or 2008". If you mean Hillary, I believe it is clear she said 2008.

RMT

I'm not sure exactly which statement of hers you are referring to when you say "did she said 2012 or 2008". If you mean Hillary, I believe it is clear she said 2008.

RMT

Look at this quote of Grummond quoted by you in your post #687

Thanks Rainman, look at this now:

EricCarr1,

Yes, you are correct. President Hillary Clinton won the Election of 2012 and began her eight years in office on January 20th, 2013.

L. Grummond

I saw this yesterday. Since it is quoted in your post, she did not modify your post, but your quote of her had changed to 2012, saying Hillary won 2012 election beginning as President from 2013 instead. This change only happened after I posted the link of correct timeline.

From my point of view, if she is real, the divergence of her timeline has been merged to our current timeline now (she should be in our timeline if she is posting from the future of our time). I will continue to post on the current events thread so that she would be informed in the future. Please notice any more changes in her posts in this thread.

Or, if she was fake, someone hacked your post and changed her post, or you edited your post yourself, but I doubt you would edit your post like that.

One more thing, Rainman,

I remembered someone else said Obama has won 2 elections - 8 years terms as the president. The coming Election in the U.S. will determine which timeline is correct. If Obama wins again I will update the current timeline thread, then let's see any more changes in this thread.

Are you ready for pop corn?

One more thing, Rainman,

I remembered someone else said Obama has won 2 elections - 8 years terms as the president. The coming Election in the U.S. will determine which timeline is correct. If Obama wins again I will update the current timeline thread, then let's see any more changes in this thread.

Are you ready for pop corn?

I may know the President after Obama but it's only a guess. I already voted for the new President and was the first one. I dont' want to say because timelines can change.

Convergence.

Or, if she was fake, someone hacked your post and changed her post, or you edited your post yourself, but I doubt you would edit your post like that.

Or I was simply wrong when I posted that yesterday! In fact, I remember seeing that I typed 2008 in that reply yesterday and knowing it was incorrect. I thought I changed it to 2012, but I guess not.

If you look at my post in March of 2012, you should be able to see that I resurrected this post BECAUSE her original claim was Hillary would win the 2012 election, not the 2008 election. And this only makes sense when you look at the fact that "Lyndzee Grummond's" very first post in this thread, where she made her Hillary prediction, did not occur until Sept 11, 2008. By that time in 2008, the primaries were WELL over and done with, and Obama was the DEM nominee. So there was no way Hillary could have won at that point in the year (well, massive landslide via write-in, but that is about as likely as a snowflake in hell).

So, no....no "timeline change" or whatever you call it. All the evidence you need is right here in this thread.
RMT

So what you are saying is that H. Clinton becomes president in 2012?
McCain must win in 2008 for this to happen. Obama would automatically have the Democratic nomination in 2012 if he wins in 2008.

See here that even Eric Carr was specificaly questioning "Lyndzee Grummond" on this point.

IMHO, there is no fuzz on this peach.
RMT

You say that you are here to observe, and collect date, and interact. This indicates that you, or your team, or whom-ever, has achieved interactive reality. I will doubt this claim, as I am aware of the difficulties involved. Also, I doubt your credibility based on the fact that you say the U.S. is involved with the project. I can believe the EU is involved, since CERN is certainly involved, but, I am not aware of the U.S. being involved, and we have completed numerous successful projects (both observed, observed w/limited data collection, and three projects currently being studied for their validity as interactive reality). Also, I have never heard of you, or your experiments, so I doubt your validity.

Back