"The future ain't what it used to be."

September 2024

Lyndee Grummond say Hillary Clinton would win 2012 but Barack Obama won just recently. Rumors are Hillary Clinton is also leaving her post in the government.

We must be on a new unknown time line or what.

Thx.

Lyndee Grummond say Hillary Clinton would win 2012 but Barack Obama won just recently. Rumors are Hillary Clinton is also leaving her post in the government.

We must be on a new unknown time line or what.

Thx.

I want to see if I can get over to the Romney timeline. Hope I don't screw up and wind up on the Hillary timeline. Oh God...

I want to see all the fake time travelers now, many said Obama wouldnt win....maybe they will all say that it all has to do with alternating timelines, well....what ever is happening that they all somehow and quite mysteriously always end up in the wrong timeline....how about that?

I want to see all the fake time travelers now, many said Obama wouldnt win....maybe they will all say that it all has to do with alternating timelines, well....what ever is happening that they all somehow and quite mysteriously always end up in the wrong timeline....how about that?

Pop corn time has passed. Obama won the election, as I have spoken a few months ago. So, the other post I saw on this board (my source) which no longer exists is from the same timeline with us then?

One more thing, Rainman,

I remembered someone else said Obama has won 2 elections - 8 years terms as the president. The coming Election in the U.S. will determine which timeline is correct. If Obama wins again I will update the current timeline thread, then let's see any more changes in this thread.

Are you ready for pop corn?

As of 21 December 2012, John Kerry replaces Hillary Clinton as the Secretary of States of the United States.

Link with Obama speech:
BBC News - John Kerry nominated as next US secretary of state

US President Barack Obama has nominated Senator John Kerry to succeed Hillary Clinton as his next secretary of state.

Mr Obama said Mr Kerry's "entire life" prepared him for the role, and praised him for the "respect and confidence" he has earned from world leaders.

Mr Kerry ran as Democratic presidential candidate in 2004 and is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Adam,

The International Time Initiative was formed by a number of countries who had already been developing their own travel technology. The creation of the organization was led by the United States, followed by the joining of Japan and the European Union (under the directive of the UK, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany).

The current President is Deval Patrick who is running against Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin for the Presidency.

Virtual reality has become more popular, but is nowhere near commonplace.

L. Grummond

"The current President is Deval Patrick who is running against Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin for the Presidency."

I remember the name Paul Ryan (Mitt Romney's running mate in 2012 election) But never heard of Deval Patrick. Has anybody heard of him?

"The current President is Deval Patrick who is running against Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin for the Presidency."

I remember the name Paul Ryan (Mitt Romney's running mate in 2012 election) But never heard of Deval Patrick. Has anybody heard of him?

You mean the current Governor of Massachusetts? He took office in JAN 2007, which was well before "Lyndzee Grummond" began her hoax.

RMT

You mean the current Governor of Massachusetts? He took office in JAN 2007, which was well before "Lyndzee Grummond" began her hoax.

RMT
"before "Lyndzee Grummond" began her hoax."

I have an unsubstantiated hunch that Lyndzee is still with us... (p.s. I have only reached page 17 of this September 2024 saga).

I have an unsubstantiated hunch that Lyndzee is still with us... (p.s. I have only reached page 17 of this September 2024 saga).

I would not doubt your hunch in the least, Mylo. This forum is and has been subjected to lots of "sock puppet" accounts using internet anonymous proxy services. I would not doubt that "Lyndzee" is still with us under another name.

RMT

I would not doubt your hunch in the least, Mylo. This forum is and has been subjected to lots of "sock puppet" accounts using internet anonymous proxy services. I would not doubt that "Lyndzee" is still with us under another name.

RMT

Yes I agree. Whoever "Lyndzee" was, he/she expended a lot of time and energy in making their claims and responding to numerous amounts of questions etc... I'm guessing its a lot more than just concocting erroneous claims; I would suggest its an addiction of sorts.

I have now read all 36 pages of this saga, and I have only one comment/query:

"Lyndzee" asserted back in 2008 that the 2012 U.S. elections would be fought between "Clinton/Patrick ticket campaigned against the Romney/Guiliani ticket".

This was a very good guess on behalf of "Lyndzee" (in regard to Mitt Romney). Would she have known back then in 2008, (due to whatever source of information) of Romney being a possible future Rep. candidate in 2012? Are speculators now in 2013 predicting likely candidates for 2016 U.S. elections etc?

Yes I agree. Whoever "Lyndzee" was, he/she expended a lot of time and energy in making their claims and responding to numerous amounts of questions etc... I'm guessing its a lot more than just concocting erroneous claims; I would suggest its an addiction of sorts.

As a forensic issue to think about, consider the poster's use of "Grummond" as the last name. It has been no secret at all since I have been here as a member, and then a MOD, that I work for the Northop Grumman Corporation. So if the working theory is Lyndzee Grummon, the poster, was someone who had another account here through the years, and was someone I may have tangled with in a forum debate over BS time travel claims. If they "had it out for me" in the sense of not liking me and wanting to make me look bad, this might be expressed with the selection of the "Grummond" last name...as a tell.

I have now read all 36 pages of this saga, and I have only one comment/query:

"Lyndzee" asserted back in 2008 that the 2012 U.S. elections would be fought between "Clinton/Patrick ticket campaigned against the Romney/Guiliani ticket".

This was a very good guess on behalf of "Lyndzee" (in regard to Mitt Romney). Would she have known back then in 2008, (due to whatever source of information) of Romney being a possible future Rep. candidate in 2012?

Yes, very much possible because of the simple fact that Mitt Romney was already part of the Republican Party primary runoff for the 2008 election. Romney lost to John McCain for the Party nod. It was easy back then to predict Romney would be back in 2o12. So "Lyndzee" predicting this back in 2008 was a no brainer.

Are speculators now in 2013 predicting likely candidates for 2016 U.S. elections etc?
Any of the candidates from 2012, in addition to Paul Ryan, would be the simplest ones to predict will be at the front of the primary runoff pack for Republicans.

RMT

You say that you are here to observe, and collect date, and interact. This indicates that you, or your team, or whom-ever, has achieved interactive reality. I will doubt this claim, as I am aware of the difficulties involved. Also, I doubt your credibility based on the fact that you say the U.S. is involved with the project. I can believe the EU is involved, since CERN is certainly involved, but, I am not aware of the U.S. being involved, and we have completed numerous successful projects (both observed, observed w/limited data collection, and three projects currently being studied for their validity as interactive reality). Also, I have never heard of you, or your experiments, so I doubt your validity.

May be she is no longer in that position or US is no longer involved in the project after the timeline is changed?

. About as factual that from a point in the 80s my future worldline was that Rockefeller was POTUS, Johnson was VP, and not Bill Clinton/Gore that I have seen through.

You remember a time when rockefeller was Pres of the US? Is that the point you're trying to make?

It's interesting you note this. Currently I have recognized that Northrup Grumman in Fayetteville North Carolina is working on Remote Neural Monitoring

Remote Neural Monitoring? Downtown Fayetteville, NC? Really?:rolleyes:

Can you point us to a credible source of this information?

Here you're worried about the NSA controlling your brain remotely and on another thread you're asking a would-be time traveler tough Pamela Moore-esque questions like what is your favorite color, how's school and what is your favorite band?

When I say Northrup Grumman, one needs to realize, hey that's a company with trade secrets, someone could get into deep personal liability getting into stuff like that.

Jack Northrop, king of the flying wing (which eventually became the B-2 stealth bomber) would be a bit upset that the people of today do not know how to spell his name.

Northrop Grumman is a developer of technology, not an operator of the systems we develop. Most of our contracts are with the US government, and the government is the operator of said systems. So no, Northrop Grumman is not spying on you. But I do not discount that Obama's NSA just might be using our products to do just that. But that is what you get when the American people are fooled into electing a guy with clear and unambiguous radical connections....twice!

RMT

Back