"The future ain't what it used to be."

Sorry I took so long to get back.

Not if you're just a regular sheople. Those kind of people aren't the ones responsible. Of course I'm sure an activist could convince you otherwise.

KerrTexas and Vodkafan

To begin with, I don't particularly care for people that have a terrorist agenda against our government. And people that use the John Titor story to present their political views against our government fall into that category. Usually the gullible are their prey.

So how could I do my part to stop these activists from preying on the gullible? Destroying credibility seems to be one avenue.

I suppose I could point out the obvious. These activists are from an enemy nation that don't like our American way of life. Freedom, capitalism, prosperity for all. Wouldn't that be great if you could convince the Americans to tear down their government? Conquer an enemy nation by getting its own people to do the job for you.

Of course if you prefer, I could just step back, and let the Hudson device take over.

Are you saying someone here has a terrorist agenda against our gov? I don't see any but I could easily start a whole new discussion on how our gov is really owned by big oil, big pharmaceutical and other big corporate entities. Considering some of the well proven alternatives to coal, oil and nuclear and knowing our gov gets a good share from taxes on every dollar spent on gasoline and other consumable energy fuels it is very hard to believe they don't have an agenda to keep us enslaved to their existing scheme. Take Thorium for example. Check this video and the Cadillac that could run 100 years without refueling on just 8 grams of Thorium.
Or the Oakridge scientist that had worked out how a Thorium reactor would have a much safer and higher energy yield per ounce than Uranium (about 93 times more) yet Thorium was all but squashed for the much more dangerous Uranium (so we'd have an excuse to refine it for you know what ...). I also know a very well developed fully functioning electric generator that uses nothing but water. Not just a prototype might-work-sort-of-deal but fully working generating many thousands of watts of power. And lots of other devices too but what happens when anything like this gets in the public eye. It is made to go away. I have hundreds of stories that can be validated of people who were bought off or disappeared or were killed just as they were about to bring forth a better energy source. Fortunately some recent people have wised up and are open sourcing everything so I see better safer more planet friendly energy in our future. Even solar cells are starting to really drop in price.
I'm siding with J.T.9663 on the concept that our gov does not have our best interests in mind much of the time. Our gov is just a puppet anymore of the big corporate. If we could just get them to pass some laws outlawing lobbying things just might change. Of course they'd also have to pass some harsh laws against threatening your congress people because that would surely be the next path big corp would take.
I think older people see this better. When I was young I used to hear old people talking bad about politicians and think they were just old calloused people. But being older now myself I see where long experience in observing how things work leads one to that conclusion. Now I'm not saying the gov is all bad but they have become increasingly controlled by special interests and those special interests rarely coincide with interests of the general populace or greater population in this country.

With your logic just by me reading this person post I'm somehow starting a riot that will promote WWIII? Wow! I feel so special. Like I've finally really done something important with my life. Something historic.
Yes I have to agree E seems to jump to conclusions, make leaps past logic and makes a lot of incorrect assumptions. I see Einstein as more of a troll in this thread the J.T9663. And yes there is a fairly clear definition for Troll in the Internet age. See your beloved Wiki. So you may have been around here a lot longer Einstein and made a lot more posts than many people here but it doesn't mean you are entitled to bash everyone that comes along with an opinion. That is Trollish behavior. It's also one reason I quit posting here.

tmatrix

I don't bash everyone. Just the terrorists. You don't appear to be a terrorist. Just a sheople. Apparently you've accepted some mainstream media as being factual.

Do you buy into the thorium car idea? Did you verify any of it? Or did you just accept it as fact, like a good little sheople should.

It's just a sea of deception. Every where you look.

See ? There you are calling me a sheople. I don't accept much of anything mainstream media says. I've got tons of evidence on Thorium just to name one regarding energy. I've got hundreds of gigabytes of data on alternate energy. I've researched it for well over 20 years. I've been in face to face contact with scientists who know the value of Thorium. I could bring up a lot of evidence but I prefer not to waste my time here trying to convince someone like you. If you want the truth about Thorium and many other alternate energy sources you can find it if you dig deep enough. You probably don't know most of these people but I do know may of them and some are scientists, engineers and so on. Sure there are some average backyard tinkerers there also but if you just want a little more eduction on Thorium check here: Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?
There are both sides of this being discussed but dig into it enough and I don't think you'll have any doubt about Thorium being just one of the many things that could save this planet from the pollution and many problems we are facing.

BTW most of the top of heap energy researchers I have read consider the real Einstein to be wrong about a lot of things and that he also was 'persuaded' to misdirect people on certain concepts in order to conceal knowledge that might have lead to better energy sources (as well as better weapons). I consider the 2 guys on the right a lot better to follow than the guy on the left ;)

Einstein-Tesla-Steinmetz.jpg
Einstein, Tesla and Steinmetz - left to right.

tmatrix

Maybe you should read some of my Einstein bashing threads. That guy is someone's puppet. Who are the puppet masters? I don't know the answer to that question. It's just speculation on my part. But I could show you an alternate path that science should have taken to make nuclear force a reality. And I would be willing to bet that path was being used at the time. It's my guess that the ET's are in control of our knowledge base now. So we are only taught to believe what they choose for us. And nuclear force technology isn't on the list.

BTW most of the top of heap energy researchers I have read consider the real Einstein to be wrong about a lot of things and that he also was 'persuaded' to misdirect people on certain concepts in order to conceal knowledge that might have lead to better energy sources (as well as better weapons). I consider the 2 guys on the right a lot better to follow than the guy on the left ;)

Can you name these "top" researchers, provide their CV's and explain why you believe that Einstein concealed "certain concepts"? What were these concepts and where can we find evidence of the conspiracy? What specific "lot of things" was he wrong about and why? Can you provide links to accredited research that falsifies Einstein's theories (and I'm only assuming that you mean SR, GR, the photoelectric effect (1921 Nobel Prize), the basics of QM, atomic theory and mass-energy equivalence - his six basic theories).

Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist. He was not and never claimed to be an applied physicist. Concealing knowledge that might lead to better energy sources/weapons, for example, was outside of his field of interest. The only weapons system that he ever worked on was in 1942 for the US Navy in an attempt to find out, from a physics POV, why our magnetic torpedo proximity fuses were failing to detonate the torpedoes when contacting Japanese shipping/warships.

He was a German emigre and the FBI didn't fully trust him. He was also a Jew and FDR was known to be an anti-Semite. FDR didn't trust him. He wasn't allowed to work on any advanced weapons systems during WWII. He was also a pacifist and had no interest in working on weapons systems. His only involvement other than the torpedoes was in 1939 when Leo Szilard contacted him for himself, Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner to ask him to sign their letter to FDR warning about Germany's fission bomb research program.

The German fission bomb program points to why you don't make unfounded assumptions about specific abilities and put theoretical physicists in charge of applied physics programs simply because they are brilliant and famous. Werner Heisenberg was tasked with the project of building a nuclear reactor and obtaining a controlled, sustained chain reaction fission of uranium-235. As it turned out he was never even close. The German program was an utter failure from the beginning. Heisenberg was not qualified for the project, no matter how brilliant and famous. He was a theorist, not a particle physicist specializing in nuclear fission.

And I'll add this final note:

This is a time travel site. Time travel is a branch of theoretical physics. What do all, and I mean literally all, time travel theories have in common? They spring directly from Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. There's no other theory that allows any form of time travel - not even to the future. So, if you're on a time travel site and you want to choose "the 2 guys on the right" over Einstein maybe you're on the wrong forum.

I'm going to take a wild guess and propose that you've never read Einstein's original paper on Special Relativity ("On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies"). You take the 2 guys on the right but you've never done any independent research into the facts. You read alt-sci Internet articles and let them decide for you. Am I close?

Can you name these "top" researchers, provide their CV's and explain why you believe that Einstein concealed "certain concepts"? What were these concepts and where can we find evidence of the conspiracy? What specific "lot of things" was he wrong about and why? Can you provide links to accredited research that falsifies Einstein's theories (and I'm only assuming that you mean SR, GR, the photoelectric effect (1921 Nobel Prize), the basics of QM, atomic theory and mass-energy equivalence - his six basic theories).

Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist. He was not and never claimed to be an applied physicist. Concealing knowledge that might lead to better energy sources/weapons, for example, was outside of his field of interest. The only weapons system that he ever worked on was in 1942 for the US Navy in an attempt to find out, from a physics POV, why our magnetic torpedo proximity fuses were failing to detonate the torpedoes when contacting Japanese shipping/warships.

He was a German emigre and the FBI didn't fully trust him. He was also a Jew and FDR was known to be an anti-Semite. FDR didn't trust him. He wasn't allowed to work on any advanced weapons systems during WWII. He was also a pacifist and had no interest in working on weapons systems. His only involvement other than the torpedoes was in 1939 when Leo Szilard contacted him for himself, Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner to ask him to sign their letter to FDR warning about Germany's fission bomb research program.

The German fission bomb program points to why you don't make unfounded assumptions about specific abilities and put theoretical physicists in charge of applied physics programs simply because they are brilliant and famous. Werner Heisenberg was tasked with the project of building a nuclear reactor and obtaining a controlled, sustained chain reaction fission of uranium-235. As it turned out he was never even close. The German program was an utter failure from the beginning. Heisenberg was not qualified for the project, no matter how brilliant and famous. He was a theorist, not a particle physicist specializing in nuclear fission.

And I'll add this final note:

This is a time travel site. Time travel is a branch of theoretical physics. What do all, and I mean literally all, time travel theories have in common? They spring directly from Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. There's no other theory that allows any form of time travel - not even to the future. So, if you're on a time travel site and you want to choose "the 2 guys on the right" over Einstein maybe you're on the wrong forum.

I'm going to take a wild guess and propose that you've never read Einstein's original paper on Special Relativity ("On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies"). You take the 2 guys on the right but you've never done any independent research into the facts. You read alt-sci Internet articles and let them decide for you. Am I close?

busted.jpg

Back