Specific Time Traveller Predictions Thread

Prediction- In July of 2004 Saudi Arabia reveals 80% of there security forces are infiltrated by al-Qa'ida sympathizers

Prediction- In July 2004 North Korea agrees to a peaceful end of the nuclear standoff- Russia is given credit for brokering the peace.

Prediction- During the end of July and through August of 2004 Europe (Italy, England, France, and Germany) experience major terrorist attacks.

Prediction- In August 2004 an attempt is made on the life of Israel’s PM.

Prediction- In August 2004 Iraq's new governing council imposes marshal law. Iraq's new governing council asks US to leave the country for sake of stability to the region. UN provides oversight of rebuilding efforts.

Prediction- In August 2004 the United States places a vote to the United Nations Security council to place sanctions against Iran for nuclear proliferation- Germany Vetoes the vote. Iran threatens US.

Prediction- In August of 2004 The United States Department of homeland security foils three terrorist attempts.

Prediction- the Bush administration attributes the success of the foiled terrorist plots to the collaborative directives the Patriot Act provides to local, state, regional and federal agencies.

Prediction- August 2004 multiple car bombs explode in DC.

Prediction- August 2004 Major drought affects western United States.

Prediction- August 2004 California, Nevada and Colorado experiences wild fires.

Prediction- Sept 2004 Israel experiences civil unrest and internal clashes do to Ariel Sharon’s disengagement plan.

Prediction- Sept 2004 Israel experiences their worst terrorist attacks. Civil unrest ends.

Prediction- Sept 2004 Eastern United States experiences the worst hurricanes and erratic weather in 100 years.

Prediction- In October of 2004 the department of Homeland Security raid several institutions and private homes of suspected terrorists.

Prediction- Nov 2004 George Bush is elected a 2nd term as President of The United States.

Prediction- Nov 2004 more raids are conducted on private individuals. Individuals and groups resist.

Prediction- December 2004 United States experiences radiological, biological terrorist attack. Marshal Law is imposed. Small groups of militias rebel against marshal law.

Prediction- December 2004 US Economy fail.

Prediction- December 2004 President of the United States addresses the Nation to explain why we need marshal law imposed. More militias make themselves known.

Prediction- January 2005 Israel Bombs Iranian nuclear weapons facility. Egypt dissolves peace treaty with Israel. Iraq engages in reconciliation talks with Israel.

Prediction- January 2005 Iraq holds first democratic elections. Saddam on Ballot.

Prediction- January 2005 State of the Union Address- President of the United States lifts Marshal Law- Patriot Act II makes this possible. Small militias still battle federal enforcement agencies.

Prediction- January 2005 US Joins Israel in War against Iran. Draft reinstated.

Prediction- February 2005- Mad Cow epidemic out of control in Europe- US on alert.

Prediction- March 2005- AIDS out of control in Africa.

Prediction- March 2005- US and Israel end war against Iran. North Korea launches surprise attach against South Korea.

This Saturday June 10,2004 a significant earthquake will occur in the middle east. Within the next two weeks Osama Bin Laden's body will be found amongst the rubble.

I hope that this eases the minds of those that worry about him.

Hi cheetah, I'll be watching out for this prediction & if it comes true you'll be elevated to legendary status in my eyes!

Well, I'll be around. It doesn't do me too much good to hang around being berrated by everyone until that date. Just remember that there are 24 hours in a day so wait the day out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in response to: This Saturday June 10,2004 a significant earthquake will occur in the middle east. Within the next two weeks Osama Bin Laden's body will be found amongst the rubble.

I hope that this eases the minds of those that worry about him.

--- I know you meant July- Hey so far it hasnt happened today but an earthquake did hit Japan today. At least you predicted a news worthy event on the right day. Just not the right country. Not bad...

Corwin